PC crap from the left.

AmeĀ®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
In Obama's America, there are no more 'Criminals'.

The new PC term is 'Justice-Involved Individuals'.

Itā€™s only May, but I think Iā€™ve found the euphemism of the year: According to Team Obama, criminals should now be declared ā€œjustice-involved individuals.ā€
Obama doesnā€™t think rapists, armed robbers, drug dealers are criminals

In an effort to help young people involved in the justice system find jobs and housing, the U.S. Departments of Justice and Housing and Urban Development (HUD) today announced $1.75 million for Public Housing Authorities (PHAs) and nonprofit legal service organizations to address the challenges justice-involved individuals face when trying to find work and a place to call home,ā€ a statement from the Department of Justice reads.
DOJ Coins New Term for Convicted Criminals: ā€˜Justice-Involved Individualsā€™

"Too often, justice-involved individuals who have paid their debt to society confront daunting obstacles to good jobs, decent housing, adequate health care, quality education, and even the right to vote,ā€ Attorney General Lynch said in a news release announcing National Reentry Week.
Obama WH Aims to 'Improve Outcomes for Justice-Involved Individuals'

I'd say wow....like I'm surprised. But I'm not.

In fact....I'm only surprised that Obama hasn't banned rap sheets completely.

Banned all records of past criminal behavior.

The Applicable Obama Rule for this is:

Felons are almost always Democrats, so they need to be out of prison and voting.

When these criminals in the Obama administration, and their left-wing loon sychophants, do something really really fucked up---they're Whoring for Votes---that's the only way to understand it.

Its what they do.

The Applicable Obama Rule for this is:

Felons are almost always Democrats, so they need to be out of prison and voting.

When these criminals in the Obama administration, and their left-wing loon sychophants, do something really really fucked up---they're Whoring for Votes---that's the only way to understand it.

Its what they do.

All felons are doing is redistributing the wealth. Oh wait.

Forum List

Back