Peace Democrats

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Peace Democrats need to challenge elite warmongers.

How can anybody vote for the Biden administration warmongers? They have us mixed up in two stupid, endless wars that don’t even serve U.S. interests. Democrats have to discipline the Party leadership by voting for RFK, Cornell West, or the Green Party. Democrats didn’t elect Biden so he could blunder us into WW III.

The Ukraine War could have been avoided. Ukraine’s offensive has stalled.

Thousands of children have been murdered by Israel. Why is the U.S. funding mass murder?

Last edited:
How can anybody vote for the Biden administration warmongers? They have us mixed up in two stupid, endless wars that don’t even serve U.S. interests. Democrats have to discipline the Party leadership by voting for RFK, Cornell West, or the Green Party. Democrats didn’t elect Biden so he could blunder us into WW III.

The Ukraine War could have been avoided. Ukraine’s offensive has stalled.

Thousands of children have been murdered by Israel. Why is the U.S. funding mass murder?

Cornell West? Maybe he could run with David Duke as his VP.

I’m having trouble understanding why anyone would support these warmongers.

Many Democrats opposed George Bush II’s foolish wars. Don’t Democrats demand peace?

And Republicans, tell me why do you support those who despise you?

Last edited:
The 2024 election reminds me of the 1968 election. A dying Democratic Party establishment is up against peace activists. Instead of RFK Sr. We have RFK Jr. Instead of Eugene McCarthy we have Cornel West.

You’ll say anything to defend Israel’s mass murder of children.

Quote: Haaretz is considered the most influential and respected for both its news coverage and its commentary.

Link: CRL Obtains Haaretz | CRL
you have never read either "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" or "HaAretz" IMO---
you'll regurgitate anything you find in islamo nazi propaganda.
I have been acquainted with islamo-nazi propaganda for almost
70 years and with National Enquirer and Ha'Aretz for more than 60
years

Democrats don’t have to meekly obey the corrupt billionaires who control the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
you have never read either "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" or "HaAretz" IMO---
you'll regurgitate anything you find in islamo nazi propaganda.
I have been acquainted with islamo-nazi propaganda for almost
70 years and with National Enquirer and Ha'Aretz for more than 60
years
I’ve linked to a respected historian, human rights organization, and mainstream publications.

Forum List

Back