Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

Maybe You should be questioning Your Premise. ;)

The ability to question comes from the freedom to think for yourself. I honestly doubt that moonlite has that ability.

In Truth, is is Part of Her Survival Instinct, Self Preservation. Don't be Too Hard on Her.

Yea, actually, I've been thinking about that. I do think I have been too harsh on her. It's not her fault that she believes the bullshit of certain media, and the bullshit from "Sunni" Man. It's understandable that she doesn't see what his agenda is.

The ability to question comes from the freedom to think for yourself. I honestly doubt that moonlite has that ability.

In Truth, is is Part of Her Survival Instinct, Self Preservation. Don't be Too Hard on Her.

Yea, actually, I've been thinking about that. I do think I have been too harsh on her. It's not her fault that she believes the bullshit of certain media, and the bullshit from "Sunni" Man. It's understandable that she doesn't see what his agenda is.

More than that. She probably has never been out of Saudi Arabia. ;) She has no concept of Liberty or Free Will.

Yes, Bareed seems to be right there in Bahrain.

Although, Moomlite0220 is in the adjacent country and has her pulse on the events in Bahrain.

Yet, Bareed's posts on the situation is taken as undisputed fact.

But, Moonlite0220's posts are dismissed because she is a religious muslim woman.

Especially by CG, who dislikes muslim women, and looks down on them for the way they think and dress.

Last edited:

Although, Moomlite0220 is in the adjacent country and has her pulse on the events in Bahrain.

But, Moonlite0220's posts are dismissed because she is a religious muslim woman.

Especially by CG, who hates muslim women, and looks down on them for the way they think and dress.

I don't 'hate' Muslim women, and you know that I don't.... however, I am not surprised that you feel the need to lie. Foolish little scummy man.

Especially by CG, who hates muslim women, and looks down on them for the way they think and dress.

Saudi Women have total Access to the Free Press and have their finger on the pulse of current events, even as Saudi Arabia rushes Troops in to break heads. ;) You are so Right Sunni, you have never been more on top of things than you are now. Why hasn't the State Dept. called you and brought you on board yet??? I just don't get it!!! :evil: :lol: I don't want Moonlite to change either, I expect it would be detrimental to her health. It is however wrong for you to make an issue of her here, for the same reason.

I don't 'hate' Muslim women, and you know that I don't.... however, I am not surprised that you feel the need to lie.
You are right CG

And I regret using the word "hate" to describe your disdain towards muslim women.

But by your posts towards Moonlite0220.

It's obvious that you view religious Muslimah's as almost sub human robots.

Who do not have the mental capacity for critical thinking or expressive thought.

Saudi Women have total Access to the Free Press and have their finger on the pulse of current events, even as Saudi Arabia rushes Troops in to break heads. ;) You are so Right Sunni, you have never been more on top of things than you are now. Why hasn't the State Dept. called you and brought you on board yet??? I just don't get it!!! :evil: :lol: I don't want Moonlite to change either, I expect it would be detrimental to her health. It is however wrong for you to make an issue of her here, for the same reason.

"Sunni" needs to make me look like I'm anti-Muslim... it's easier for him. :lol: And, sadly, moonlite will accept his 'superior' intellect because he's (apparently) a Muslim man and Muslim women are trained to accept the 'superiority' of men. I suspect that's a big attraction for "Sunni".... western women think for themselves... we're not gullible enough to fall for his ridiculous shit.

Saudi Women have total Access to the Free Press and have their finger on the pulse of current events,
Well she is posting here and can read and see what the Western media says about the events in Bahrain.

Plus, she also has access to the Arab media there in the Gulf States.

So yes, Moonlite0220 is hearing both sides.

Unlike the people in the U.S. who only hear what the zionist controlled American media presents as factual news. :cool:

Saudi Women have total Access to the Free Press and have their finger on the pulse of current events,
Well she is posting here and can read and see what the Western media says about the events in Bahrain.

Unlike the people in the U.S. who only hear what the zionist controlled American media presents as factual news. :cool:

They have access to the same media as moonlite.... Just pointing out the obvious to the stupid.

Al J is zionist controlled? I so did not know that! Thanks for the tip off. :lol::lol::lol: You must be really, really scared of those big bad Jews, huh? :lol::lol:

idiot.

My Internet is not limited to the Continental US. Is Yours? Why imply the absurd Sunni? Look at Our Links.

110219_pearlsquareflag.grid-10x2.jpg

MANAMA, Bahrain — Thousands of anti-government protesters streamed back into their former stronghold of Pearl Square in Bahrain's capital Manama, witnesses said, after first the army and then riot police withdrew.

Bahrain's crown prince ordered the withdrawal of all military from the streets, after a call for talks with the opposition was rejected.

At least 50 people were wounded when soldiers opened fire on an apparently peaceful protest Friday.

When the army left the square, protesters tried to move in but the police initially attacked them, firing teargas or smoke bombs and beating some demonstrators.

It was reported later that 60 to 80 people were taken to Salmaniya hospital after being hit by rubber bullets or inhaling teargas. A doctor said the hospital was full and did not have enough oxygen to deal with the casualties.

An Associated Press photographer also saw police detain at least 10 people who were celebrating in the area.

However, shortly after the police attacked demonstrators, they suddenly moved out.

The protesters poured back in, kissing the ground in joy and taking pictures of about 60 police vehicles leaving the area.

Carrying Bahraini flags, flowers and signs that said "Peaceful, peaceful," they marched in thousands back to the square.

"We are victorious," the protesters chanted.

Advertise | AdChoicesA statement by the government, which announced the army's withdrawal, had said Bahrain's police force would "continue to oversee law and order."

The crown prince appealed for calm and political dialogue in a brief address on state TV.

"The sooner we return to calm, the sooner we can reach our goals," Salman said.

"Citizens of Bahrain, let's work together with all political blocs to help return the security situation to normal so we can announce a day of mourning for those we've lost," he added.

He called for a day of mourning for the "sons we have lost."

Seven people have died in Bahrain's unrest this week, including five on Thursday, and more than 200 have been wounded.

A day earlier, the crown prince was asked by the king to start a national dialogue "with all parties" to resolve the crisis in the island kingdom, where six have died and hundreds have been wounded since protests by the Shiite majority began five days ago.

Bahrain protesters reclaim central square - TODAYshow.com

P01-110218-332.jpg

Tai Pei Times
Police stormed a protest camp in central Manama yesterday, killing three people in a swift move to prevent protesters from emulating Egyptians whose Tahrir Square protests helped to topple former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak.

“Police are coming, they are shooting tear gas at us,” one protester said by telephone as police swooped at 3am.

Another said: “I am wounded, I am bleeding. They’re killing us.”

Upwards of 40 army trucks and armored vehicles, including at least one tank, later deployed in and around Pearl Square, a road junction demonstrators had tried to turn into a protest base like Cairo’s Tahrir Square, a photographer said.

The crackdown by the Bahraini authorities appeared designed to snuff out the protests before they could gather momentum, unlike the sustained unrest that unseated Mubarak.

The main Shiite bloc Wefaq, which holds 17 of parliament’s 40 seats, planned to quit the assembly in protest.

“We feel there was a decision to hurt people,” lawmaker Ibrahim Mattar said. “All the members are going to resign. The decision is taken.”

Mattar said about 60 people were missing, hours after the police raid.

“Are they in prison or did they escape and are now hiding in houses? We don’t know,” he said.

Thousands of overwhelmingly Shiite protesters, emboldened by uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, took to Bahrain’s streets three days ago demanding more say in the Gulf Arab kingdom where a Sunni Muslim family rules over a majority Shiite population.

Wefaq lawmakers said three people had been killed and 100 wounded in the police attack on Pearl Square, bringing the overall death toll to five since protests began. Reuters could confirm 45 wounded. The government has given no casualty toll.

“This is real terrorism,” Wefaq lawmaker Abdul Jalil Khalil said. “Whoever took the decision to attack the protest was aiming to kill.”

British Foreign Secretary William Hague voiced deep concern and urged the Bahraini police to use restraint.

Bahraini police storm protest camp, kill three - Taipei Times

19forinjured.jpg

Manama, Feb. 18: Government forces opened fire on hundreds of mourners marching towards Pearl Square today, sending people running away in panic amid the boom of concussion grenades. But even as the people fled, at least one helicopter was spraying fire on them and a witness reported seeing mourners crumpling to the ground.

A western official quoted the witness saying that the shooters were from the military, not the police, which might indicate a hardening of the government’s stance against those trying to stage a popular revolt.

It was not immediately clear if all the forces were using live ammunition or rubber bullets to fire at the crowd, mostly young men who had been part of a funeral procession for protesters killed in an earlier crackdown by police.

Minutes later, forces in a helicopter that had been shooting at the crowds, stopped to fire at a western reporter and videographer who were shooting footage on the latest violence.

At least seven people had died in clampdowns before today’s violence and a western official said at least one had died today. There were reports of at least 50 injured. The chaos has left the Obama administration in the uncomfortable position of dealing with an Arab ally locked in a showdown with its people.

The protests here started on Monday, inspired by the overthrow of autocratic governments in Egypt and Tunisia. The Bahraini government initially cracked down hard, then backed off after at least two deaths and complaints from the US.

But since yesterday morning, security forces have shown little patience with the protesters, first firing on people camped out in Pearl Square early yesterday morning, killing at least five, and then shooting today at those who gathered to mark earlier deaths.

The violence appeared to be transforming the demands of the protesters who early on were calling for a switch from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional one. But by yesterday, masses of protesters were chanting slogans like “death to Khalifa”, referring to King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa, while the Opposition withdrew from the Parliament and demanded that the government step down.

The protests here, while trying to mimic those in Egypt and Tunisia, add a dangerous new element: religious divisions. The king and the ruling elite of Bahrain are Sunni, while the majority of the population are Shias, who have been leading the demonstrations and demanding not only more freedom but equality.

The king is distrustful enough of his Shia subjects that many of his soldiers and police are foreigners hired by the government.

Today, in the village of Sitra, south of Manama, a crowd of thousands accompanied the coffins of Ali Mansour Ahmed Khudair, 53, and Mahmoud Makki Abutaki, 22, both killed by shotgun fire yesterday.

The coffins were carried on the roofs of two cars as a man with a loudspeaker led the crowd in its chants from the bed of a pickup truck, alternating between calls to the faithful — “There is no God but God” — with political messages such as “We need constitutional reform for freedom.”

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | International | Bahrain security forces fire on mourners

How about the BBC? Zionist owned and controlled?
Yes

No. It isn't. It is a public organisation, funded through a license that each household in Britain pays. It is not 'zionist' owned, it is owned by the British license fee payer.

How about Associated Press?
Look CG, all Western media is either owned, controlled, staffed, produced, or financed, by zionist leaning Jews.

A simple viewing of the owners, producers, anchors, and most CEO's last names will verify the Zionist/Jew connection. :cool:

No. It isn't. It is a public organisation, funded through a license that each household in Britain pays. It is not 'zionist' owned, it is owned by the British license fee payer.

How about Associated Press?
Look CG, all Western media is either owned, controlled, staffed, produced, or financed, by zionist leaning Jews.

A simple viewing of the owners, producers, anchors, and most CEO's last names will verify the Zionist/Jew connection. :cool:

The BBC is not in any way influenced, staffed, produced or financed by zionist leaning Jews. It is financed solely by British TV licenses. BBC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It is controlled by Mark Thompson (Director General, BBC). BBC - About the BBC - BBC structure and senior staff

It has absolutely no connection whatsoever to any zionist leaning Jews.

And, for the record.... nor does Associated Press.

Nor do most of the major news outlets.

But don't let facts get in the way of your paranoia driven ranting and bullshit. You're a known liar, "Sunni".... I don't bother with the 'man' part of your username..... you ain't a man in any way other than you may happen to have a penis.

Forum List

Back