Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

They don't need to drive, because most have chauffeurs. :eusa_angel:

And I'm supposed to care about that? I honestly don't. Their lifestyle is of no relevance to this topic.... which is about the protests in Bahrain.... it ain't about you and your sucker female companion. Just so you know.

Start a thread on the Saudi lifestyle if you are inclined to discuss it.
CG you are he one who brought up that Saudi women don't drive.

Then when I show you the hypocrisy of your idiotic comment.

All of a sudden you don't want to talk about it. :lol: :cuckoo:

"Sunni"..... I honestly don't care whether Saudi women drive or not. It's not relevant to the thread. Do you understand the topic... it's the Bahraini protests. It is not about the lifestyle of Saudi women. Try and focus.

Bahrain TV questioned the validity of CNN and western channels news.

They said that channels not neutral

Youtube and cellphone video is showing what is happening bareed. I don't care what CNN or the West says. Show the videos. Follow Facebook. The vast amounts of data that is being sent/received during these uprisings is quite amazing.

The winds of change can not be stopped by the statues. The sands of revolution is flamed by those who want better and have seen others with better.

Vicious crackdown in Bahrain

In the early hours on Thursday, a heavy overnight crackdown cleared protesters from the square.

At least five protesters were killed, and hospital sources said more than 200 have been treated for injuries so far.

Bahrain's sectarian divide deepened on Friday with a loyalist demonstration for the ruling Sunni royalty and vicious crackdown by the police on the majority Shia community demonstrating at the famous Pearl Roundabout, now a visible symbol of revolt in the shadow of Cairo's Tahrir Square.

Eyewitnesses said security forces on Friday fired at hundreds of mourners heading towards the Pearl Roundabout, sending them scurrying for cover. It is not clear whether live rounds were fired. A list of casualties has not emerged so far.

However, it is clear that the Bahraini government, does not want protesters to reoccupy Pearl Roundabout, preventing the structure from becoming the rallying point of a full blown pro-democracy movement.

The Hindu : International : Vicious crackdown in Bahrain

Last edited by a moderator:
What is happening in Bahrain is truly heartbreaking, why are their leaders so frightened of ordinary people that they'd rather murder their citizens than listen to them?

Warning- Disturbing Graphics

http://samaheejmms.com/mod.php?mod=gallery&modfile=view&imgid=13462

Bahrainis didn't afraid army forces
mod.php

Last edited:
Last edited:
What is happening in Bahrain is truly heartbreaking, why are their leaders so frightened of ordinary people that they'd rather murder their citizens than listen to them?
It's what governments do when they feel threatened.

The U.S. government shot their own citizens at Kent State during the Vietnam War protests.

And the Police beat people with clubs during the protests at the 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago.

Not much difference. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning- Disturbing Graphics

http://samaheejmms.com/mod.php?mod=gallery&modfile=view&imgid=13462

Bahrainis didn't afraid army forces
mod.php

Is this the Bahraini army or have the Saudis sent troops? I've heard that the Saudis were going to send in their army to support your government.

I am sure it is Saudi army, lot of witness confirm that they saw them crossing the bridge between Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

That's useful to know, thanks for keeping us informed about the real situation, bareed. Don't let anyone silence you... keep getting the word out.

78d0e3981b21cf69a13b172b3c3abcf7.jpeg

MANAMA, Bahrain – Security forces opened fire Friday on Bahraini protesters for a second straight day, wounding at least 50 people as thousands defied the government and marched toward Pearl Square in an uprising that sought to break the political grip of the Gulf nation's leaders.

Once again, Bahrain authorities showed no hesitation in using force against demonstrators who ramped up demands to bring down the whole ruling monarchy.

U.S. President Barack Obama condemned the use of violence against the protesters in Bahrain, as well as in Libya and Yemen, where heavy crackdowns by old-guard regimes were reported. A Libyan doctor said 35 protesters were killed in the eastern city of Benghazi during a confrontation with security forces, while four people were killed and 48 were wounded during protests called as part of a "Friday of Rage" in Yemen.

Bahrain security forces fire on defiant protesters - Yahoo! News

Forum List

Back