Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

Bahraini doctor pleads for help

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop manipulating an ignorant female for your own purposes,
Moonlite0220 seems like a very intelligent and religious Muslimah with a good grasp of the political realities in her own backyard.

Why shouldn't her opinions be given the same weight as Bareed's ? :cool:
CG hates other females who have their own opinion.

Especially, when it's different than her's. :doubt:

Moonlite0220 seems like a very intelligent and religious Muslimah with a good grasp of the political realities in her own backyard.

"Tricky Bitch" doesn't like other female's moving in on "her turf"?

I have no 'turf'. I just don't like her hatefilled bullshit. I feel sorry for her. She has no idea that she is a second class citizen, without the same rights as the males that surround her.

CG hates other females who have their own opinion.

Especially, when it's different than her's. :doubt:

CG is perfectly capable of speaking for herself, much as you disapprove of women having their freedom of speech.

Why is it that you hate the thought of other Muslims having the same freedom that you do?

CG is perfectly capable of speaking for herself, much as you disapprove of women having their freedom of speech.

Why is it that you hate the thought of other Muslims having the same freedom that you do?
Incorrect CG

I have already stood by Moonlite0220 and thanked her for voicing her opinions.

Whereas you CG, have basically told her to shut up and the her opinions don't count.

So it looks like you are the hater of women with strong opinions.

Except yourself CG

And as for Bareed; I point blank ask him if he was a muslim twice, and so far he has refused to answer. :doubt:

Last edited:
I see the works on the ground. Right now, it's movement all over. Saudi Arabia sees the Shia in Yemen and Bahrain creating a crab-like encroachment and is heavily in motion in the arena. As is Iran who is also on the move. Iran has been somewhat shackled in attack outside of its borders, but now it's got some real free rein in the arena and I believe far more weapons in Syria are now being transferred to Lebanon.

Israel is in between a Shia and Sunni Movement. This is why Sunni Man is against the Bahrain uprising, and the Yemeni uprising. These are Shia driven uprisings.

That's the Shia majority (Iran) in both countries and in a Democracy, that's the end of Sunni control of both countries. Iran still has a seat in its parliament for the 'recalcitrant' Bahrain to re-enter.

A middle east war is likely sooner or later something will erupt now that the controls are off the spigots and the vast population increases in the last thirty years of Western payments can not be supported by the Arab countries.

Why no problems in Syria?

Syria’s population is predominantly Sunni, but the backbone of the regime is drawn from the minority Alawite community, an offshoot of the Shiite sect. Many do not know this. Deaths will come swiftly to any uprising there.

This is why Iran and Syria are partners.

Now the Saudi are in force in Yemen and Bahrain.

Incorrect CG

I have already stood by Moonlite0220 and thanked her for voicing her opinions.

Whereas you CG, have basically told her to shut up and the her opinions don't count.

So it looks like you are the hater of women with strong opinions.

Except yourself CG

And as for Bareed; I point blank ask him if he was a muslim twice, and so far he has refused to answer. :doubt:

Liar, Sunni. I have never, ever told anyone to shut up. I believe in freedom of speech. Always. For everyone. I treat her no differently to anyone else. That is my character. I treat everyone as an individual. I don't 'hate' anyone because of their religion, or their country of origin, or their skin color. Everyone is equal to me. I feel sorry for Moonlite, she is a brainwashed, ignorant woman who doesn't even know she is brainwashed and ignorant. You do not have that excuse. You want freedom for yourself but not for others.

And as for Bareed, it is not your business what religion he follows, if any. Why should you care what religion he is? Is it so you know whether to treat him as a friend or a foe?

I see the works on the ground. Right now, it's movement all over. Saudi Arabia sees the Shia in Yemen and Bahrain creating a crab-like encroachment and is heavily in motion in the arena. As is Iran who is also on the move. Iran has been somewhat shackled in attack outside of its borders, but now it's got some real free rein in the arena and I believe far more weapons in Syria are now being transferred to Lebanon.

Israel is in between a Shia and Sunni Movement. This is why Sunni Man is against the Bahrain uprising, and the Yemeni uprising. These are Shia driven uprisings.

That's the Shia majority (Iran) in both countries and in a Democracy, that's the end of Sunni control of both countries. Iran still has a seat in its parliament for the 'recalcitrant' Bahrain to re-enter.

A middle east war is likely sooner or later something will erupt now that the controls are off the spigots and the vast population increases in the last thirty years of Western payments can not be supported by the Arab countries.

Why no problems in Syria?

Syria’s population is predominantly Sunni, but the backbone of the regime is drawn from the minority Alawite community, an offshoot of the Shiite sect. Many do not know this. Deaths will come swiftly to any uprising there.

This is why Iran and Syria are partners.

Now the Saudi are in force in Yemen and Bahrain.

Syria -- for Now -- Holds Steady Amid Arab Uprisings

While admiring what Egyptian citizens were able to accomplish with their revolution this month, many Syrians cite three reasons why their country would be the last domino in the region to fall: lack of a figurehead as a target for revolt, an overwhelming security apparatus and a stable political-economic system.

"Most people are in the middle class," Basem Nabhan, a recent graduate of computer science studies, told AOL News. "Once we have something we can stand for, we will do it. There is no public figure for us to stand against."

100% correct Ropey

All of this is part of the legacy of our ill fated War in Iraq.

Which has now unleashed the pent up anger and aspirations of the Shiite people. :evil:

It's the people who are fine. Both Shia and Sunni are angry and they are fine together.

It's the Bahrain Leaders, the Saudi Leaders and the Iranian leaders who are now heavily involved in these attempts to keep and take power of these areas.

The entire area is in movement. I just hope that the people actually finally get representative choice. But it doesn't look good for the people so far.

The military in Egypt has full control still. Will they allow a transfer of power to the legislation of the people? Nothing going on there, move on folks.

Shia and Sunni people are dying because of the Shia versus Sunni meddling to gain control of the country of Bahrain, not listen to the people.

I found USMB by google.
Are you a muslim?

Are you religious?

Why should you care what religion he is? Is it so you know whether to treat him as a friend or a foe?
Correct :cool:

Which is why bareed only said to please keep religion out of this thread. He's of the people.

Sunni is not. He wants what the Sunni leadership wants. Not what the people want unless it is what the Sunni leadership wants.
We now some Iranian thinking in Bahrain as part of their country but i stress that we want to govern ourselves and we will denied external interference.

mdn2000, I'm in Bahrain right now and i was in Pearl Square on 16 Feb. to shoot some photo and spread them on internet. Internet now become part of people revelations and i am ready to death for peace in my country.

I'm Bahraini. i respect your questions. I should be participating protesters but some roads are closed to day and the protesters plaining to get out to streets on Saturday after tomorrow. Tomorrow we will bury deaths.

please don't turn this thread to religious or personal.

Good to know.

Not much of an American, are you? I've always wondered what people meant by 'not a real American'.... now I know... they mean you.
What does supporting or opposing the protesters in Bahrain have to do with being a so called "real" American?? :confused: :cuckoo:

That you base your support on someone's religion.... that's unAmerican. We're supposed to value and support freedom.... for everyone. But you don't - you want it for yourself but not for others.

And now, frankly, your repetitive bullshit and deliberate provocation is boring me. So, the conversation is closed.

Bahrain regime turns on its own people...
:eek:
Bahrain forces fire on protesters; 50 injured
Feb 18,`11 -- Soldiers opened fire Friday on thousands of protesters defying a government ban and streaming toward the landmark square that had been the symbolic center of the uprising to break the political grip of the Gulf nation's leaders.
Officials at the main Salmaniya hospital said at least 50 people were injured, some with gunshot wounds. Some doctors and medics on emergency medical teams were in tears as they tended to the wounded. X-rays showed bullets still lodged inside victims. "This is a war," said Dr. Bassem Deif, an orthopedic surgeon examining people with bullet-shattered bones. Health ministry officials said in a statement that seven people were critically injured.

Protesters described a chaotic scene of tear gas clouds, bullets coming from many directions and people slipping in pools of blood as they sought cover. Some claimed the gunfire came from either helicopters or sniper nests, a day after riot police swept through the protest encampment in Pearl Square, killing at least five people and razing the tents and makeshift shelters that were inspired by the demonstrators in Cairo's Tahrir Square.

An Associated Press cameraman saw army units shooting anti-aircraft weapons, fitted on top of armored personnel carriers, above the protesters, in apparent warning shots and attempts to drive them back from security cordons about 200 yards (200 meters) from the square. Then the soldiers turned firearms on the crowd, one marcher said.

"People started running in all directions and bullets were flying," said Ali al-Haji, a 27-year-old bank clerk. "I saw people getting shot in the legs, chest, and one man was bleeding from his head." "My eyes were full of tear gas, there was shooting and there was a lot of panic," said Mohammed Abdullah, a 37-year-old businessman taking part in the protest.

MORE

I found USMB by google.
Are you a muslim?

Are you religious?

Which is why bareed only said to please keep religion out of this thread. He's of the people.

Sunni is not. He wants what the Sunni leadership wants. Not what the people want unless it is what the Sunni leadership wants.
We now some Iranian thinking in Bahrain as part of their country but i stress that we want to govern ourselves and we will denied external interference.

mdn2000, I'm in Bahrain right now and i was in Pearl Square on 16 Feb. to shoot some photo and spread them on internet. Internet now become part of people revelations and i am ready to death for peace in my country.

I'm Bahraini. i respect your questions. I should be participating protesters but some roads are closed to day and the protesters plaining to get out to streets on Saturday after tomorrow. Tomorrow we will bury deaths.

It's vital that the Bahraini people are given the opportunity to fight for their freedom without external influence.

Are you a muslim?

Are you religious?

It's vital that the Bahraini people are given the opportunity to fight for their freedom without external influence.

I totally agree. I believe that the entire middle east needs to have governments that support the people.

Then finally, the people will have some control over what happens to them. There's a lot of people to feed and employ. But who wins control of the arena is more important to the leadership of both external Shia and Sunni leaders of other countries who are meddling heavily right now.

Forum List

Back