Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

Which is why bareed only said to please keep religion out of this thread. He's of the people.

Sunni is not. He wants what the Sunni leadership wants. Not what the people want unless it is what the Sunni leadership wants.

It's vital that the Bahraini people are given the opportunity to fight for their freedom without external influence.

I totally agree. I believe that the entire middle east needs to have governments that support the people.

Then finally, the people will have some control over what happens to them. There's a lot of people to feed and employ. But who wins control of the arena is more important to the leadership of both external Shia and Sunni leaders of other countries who are meddling heavily right now.

Yep. They do. I'm glad that the upheaval in Bahrain remains prominent in the world news.... it's important that the world watches.

It's vital that the Bahraini people are given the opportunity to fight for their freedom without external influence.
If you believe that is what's going to happen.

Then you really are living in a fantasy world CG.

The U.S. and Israel will back the Bahrain government.

And Iran will be the one's to back the Shia protesters.

Maybe they will succeed or maybe they won't. But that should not stop them from trying. And it shouldn't stop us from supporting their effort.

And now, frankly, your repetitive bullshit and deliberate provocation is boring me. So, the conversation is closed.
LOL, you are the one who neg rep's me like there is no tomorrow and makes posts calling me names.

And now you want the so called conversation to end.

Just because I pointed out your blatant hypocrisy and obvious double standards towards moonlite0220 and myself. :lol: :cuckoo:

And now, frankly, your repetitive bullshit and deliberate provocation is boring me. So, the conversation is closed.
LOL, you are the one who neg rep's me like there is no tomorrow and makes posts calling me names.

And now you want the so called conversation to end.

Just because I pointed out your blatant hypocrisy and obvious double standards towards moonlite0220 and myself. :lol: :cuckoo:

You accused me of trying to silence her. That was a lie. There is no double standard, I don't suck up to you just because you're a Muslim, like some people do. You and I both know why I treat you with more than a modicum of disdain... because you are a liar and you are not who you say you are.

You point out nothing, you blow smoke to hide your own bullshit and lies.

you are the one who neg rep's me like there is no tomorrow and makes posts calling me names.

default.jpg

Is that supporting the Bahrain protesters.

Is basically the same thing as helping the Iranians take over the Gulf States area.

What the people want Sunni Man. You don't get it.

the sectarian war has always involved a third party other than sunnis and shia. the third party is anti-muslims like you who pretend they are a friend of a muslim group so they can turn this group against the other one.

You are correct Moonlite0220

The driving a wedge between Sunni and Shia muslims has been a colonial rule tactic for centuries. :evil:

Liar. Stop manipulating an ignorant female for your own purposes, little man. You really are a nasty little shit, "Sunni".
Code:

Still laughing at your pathetic flaming though. There is no depth to which you
will not sink to make Islam look bad, is there?

Miss "proud to be american" , if i were ignorant i would be living like you.
i am proud of my religion because it protects me from backsliding and becoming a worthless woman like you and teaches me how to live my life the correct and the healthy way and i dont spend my life chasing men like you do. you are treated as a product. a man likes you for your body and once he is done with you he dumps you and starts looking for another product. also your self-esteem fluctuates according to the way men look at you. if a man tells you you are hot , your self-esteem goes up but if he finds something wrong with your body your self-esteem goes down and you become upset and depressed and maybe you will be on oprah or dr.phil crying in front of the camera,lol
now who is being a second class citizen?

just because women in afganistan are treated badly by taliban does not mean all muslim women are treated the same way. you are being brainwashed by your media that always veiw muslim women as slaves, low class and have no rights or choices at all and you keep saying saudi women are not allowed to drive, SO WHAT?? i am not allowed to drive and i am happy with that.

you are angry because you dont see me and Sunni Man fight over religious matters and maybe about saudi too. i am aware of the divide and conquer thing so dont try to play games with us.

We now some Iranian thinking in Bahrain as part of their country but i stress that we want to govern ourselves and we will denied external interference.

mdn2000, I'm in Bahrain right now and i was in Pearl Square on 16 Feb. to shoot some photo and spread them on internet. Internet now become part of people revelations and i am ready to death for peace in my country.

I'm Bahraini. i respect your questions. I should be participating protesters but some roads are closed to day and the protesters plaining to get out to streets on Saturday after tomorrow. Tomorrow we will bury deaths.

please don't turn this thread to religious or personal.

This is about the will of the people in Bahrain. Above is bareed who is of the people and who wants to be heard.

All some want to know is his religion.

images

You are correct Moonlite0220

The driving a wedge between Sunni and Shia muslims has been a colonial rule tactic for centuries. :evil:

Liar. Stop manipulating an ignorant female for your own purposes, little man. You really are a nasty little shit, "Sunni".
Code:

Still laughing at your pathetic flaming though. There is no depth to which you
will not sink to make Islam look bad, is there?

Miss "proud to be american" , if i were ignorant i would be living like you.
i am proud of my religion because it protects me from backsliding and becoming a worthless woman like you and teaches me how to live my life the correct and the healthy way and i dont spend my life chasing men like you do. you are treated as a product. a man likes you for your body and once he is done with you he dumps you and starts looking for another product. also your self-esteem fluctuates according to the way men look at you. if a man tells you you are hot , your self-esteem goes up but if he finds something wrong with your body your self-esteem goes down and you become upset and depressed and maybe you will be on oprah or dr.phil crying in front of the camera,lol
now who is being a second class citizen?

just because women in afganistan are treated badly by taliban does not mean all muslim women are treated the same way. you are being brainwashed by your media that always veiw muslim women as slaves, low class and have no rights or choices at all and you keep saying saudi women are not allowed to drive, SO WHAT?? i am not allowed to drive and i am happy with that.

you are angry because you dont see me and Sunni Man fight over religious matters and maybe about saudi too. i am aware of the divide and conquer thing so dont try to play games with us.

Miss 'proud to be enslaved'.... you don't know how I live, sweetie. You think you do. But you do not. In the west, we are free to choose how we live.

I certainly don't view all Muslim women as slaves..... I'm related to some Muslim women, they are certainly hot slaves.... they're very nice people.

I haven't mentioned Saudi women not being allowed to drive. Stupid woman.

I am not angry.... I would appreciate it if you could stop deflecting your own attitudes on to me. If I'm angry, I'll say so. I'm not. I have no reason to be. Sunni is a lying little toad.... and from your own bullshit, you are the same. It is no wonder that you get on well.... birds of a feather, flock together. Liars both.

I haven't mentioned Saudi women not being allowed to drive. .

They don't need to drive, because most have chauffeurs. :eusa_angel:

And I'm supposed to care about that? I honestly don't. Their lifestyle is of no relevance to this topic.... which is about the protests in Bahrain.... it ain't about you and your sucker female companion. Just so you know.

Start a thread on the Saudi lifestyle if you are inclined to discuss it.

Bahrain TV questioned the validity of CNN and western channels news.

They said that channels not neutral

I haven't mentioned Saudi women not being allowed to drive. .

They don't need to drive, because most have chauffeurs. :eusa_angel:

And I'm supposed to care about that? I honestly don't. Their lifestyle is of no relevance to this topic.... which is about the protests in Bahrain.... it ain't about you and your sucker female companion. Just so you know.

Start a thread on the Saudi lifestyle if you are inclined to discuss it.
CG you are he one who brought up that Saudi women don't drive.

Then when I show you the hypocrisy of your idiotic comment.

All of a sudden you don't want to talk about it. :lol: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back