Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

The Sunnis and Shia are united as long as the anti-muslims who pretend to be either sunnis or shia dont inject themselves into our life.

81253.jpg

Vahdat-shia-sunni.jpg

A_Muslim_women_demands_Sunni_Shia_unity.jpg

The Sunnis and Shia are united as long as the anti-muslims who pretend to be either sunnis or shia dont inject themselves into our life.

81253.jpg

Vahdat-shia-sunni.jpg

A_Muslim_women_demands_Sunni_Shia_unity.jpg

In other words---as long as you don't have to deal with any non-muslims ?

Christians and Jews might be better off if muslims would leave them alone too.

The BBC is not in any way influenced, staffed, produced or financed by zionist leaning Jews. It is financed solely by British TV licenses. BBC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It is controlled by Mark Thompson (Director General, BBC). BBC - About the BBC - BBC structure and senior staff

It has absolutely no connection whatsoever to any zionist leaning Jews.
BBC Director General Mark Thompson's wife is an American Jew and supporter of Israel.

Her large family are Jews, Baruch Blumberg father in law, Mother in law, brothers and sisters.

Mark Thompson and his wife Jane flew out to meet with hardline Israeli PM Ariel Sharon in November 2005.

Soon after his return some changes were made for BBC's Middle East journalists who the Israelis had criticised because they liked to follow independant sources instead of just accepting the Israeli Press Office.

Should the BBC Director Gen. Mark Thompson resign?. . . . . . . If not, why not? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

The BBC is not in any way influenced, staffed, produced or financed by zionist leaning Jews. It is financed solely by British TV licenses. BBC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It is controlled by Mark Thompson (Director General, BBC). BBC - About the BBC - BBC structure and senior staff

It has absolutely no connection whatsoever to any zionist leaning Jews.
BBC Director General Mark Thompson's wife is an American Jew and supporter of Israel.

Her large family are Jews, Baruch Blumberg father in law, Mother in law, brothers and sisters.

Mark Thompson and his wife Jane flew out to meet with hardline Israeli PM Ariel Sharon in November 2005.

Soon after his return some changes were made for BBC's Middle East journalists who the Israelis had criticised because they liked to follow independant sources instead of just accepting the Israeli Press Office.

Should the BBC Director Gen. Mark Thompson resign?. . . . . . . If not, why not? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

I have Muslims in my family. Does that make me biased towards Muslims? By your standards, yea.

Fucking idiot.

I have Muslims in my family. Does that make me biased towards Muslims? By your standards, yea.
Mark Thompson and his wife flew to Israel and personally meet with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

Who is a hard line zionist jew who hates arab muslims with a passion.

So yes, there is a huge difference between your situation and the Director General of the BBC

Last edited:
Him and his wife flew to Israel and personally meet with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

Who is a hard line zionist jew who hates arab muslims with a passion.

So yes, there is a huge difference between your situation and the boss of the BBC

There is nothing 'anti-Islamic' about the BBC. If anything, it is anti-Israel at times. It's bias is left wing.... pandering to Islam for the sake of political correctness. They've been criticized for it. Idiot.

And as for anyone 'hating' anyone with a passion, I'd take a look in the mirror before you bitch about others. You cannot criticize other for 'hatred' when you show such traits yourself. That's hypocritical.... which is unsurprising from you.

Last edited:
X-ray showing bullet in leg of protester

mod.php
That X-ray looks totally fake.

A high velocity rifle bullet will usually pass right thru human flesh; provided it doesn't hit bone.

And will deform and expand within the tissue.

This bullet did neither; and is in pristine condition and shape. :evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back