Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

Early hours today. People sleeping in peace.

People sleeping in peace

033.jpg

075.jpg

069.jpg

062.jpg

008.jpg

073.jpg

044.jpg

031.jpg

022.jpg

016.jpg

036.jpg

006.jpg

051.jpg

082.jpg

035.jpg

077.jpg

058.jpg

060.jpg

080.jpg

038.jpg

They are Sunni & Shiites together ...

mod.php

mod.php
None of the women in these pictures have their hair covered.

Which tells me that the protests are being staged by secular trouble makers. :evil:

Something I just noticed the guy in the jacket sitting down look at his tshirt he has on.

che-guevara.jpg

I haven't seen many Protests anywhere , where that face doesn't pop up. That in no way characterizes the protest any more than any other.

Brothers, Sunni and Shiite. This country is not for sale.
Implies: NO to sectarianism

:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
California girl, i understand why you keep trashing Muslim women. it is because of your arrogant character that makes you do so.
i am sure in your daily life you walk around as if you own the world and as if nobody else is important, believing that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.
you give other people the impression of being successful when in fact you are the biggest loser i have ever talked to in my entire life.
just because a muslim woman listens to her father or husband does not mean she is a slave. it means she shows them respect which is something beyond your level of understanding Edited.
if you were able to think for yourself you would not be living like a bitch.
the choices you always brag about are losing virginity at an early age, dating as many boys as you can, living alone Edited, going under plastic surgery because your body no longer attracts men, Edited, We do Not Attack Family on These Boards, seeing a shrink to tell him about your life's ups and downs and thinking whether you should commit suicide or not.
you have not mentioned these choices to us but everybody knows what the choices of american women are.
it is not Muslim women's fault you are living a miserable life.
if you were thinking for yourself you would not be parroting your media and telling us its crap. you can not oppose your country because you are afraid of being called unpatriot.

everybody knows what the choices of american women are.

Should all american women judge ALL muslim women to be just like you?

if american women dont want to be judged they should stop acting like they are superior to Muslim Women.

American women are individuals. So are Muslim women. I am superior to you because I understand that. You need to grow a brain.... or maybe take yours out of the wrapper and use it instead of keeping it like a valuable treasure, never to be used. Brains get more beautiful the more you use it.

American women are individuals. So are Muslim women. I am superior to you because I understand that. You need to grow a brain.... or maybe take yours out of the wrapper and use it instead of keeping it like a valuable treasure, never to be used. Brains get more beautiful the more you use it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

you believe you are superior to me because you are very liberated and you can not live your life without committing adultery with several men.
well tricky bitch, i have things called honor and self-respect which are things you dont believe in or have at all.
you believe the more men you have the more superior you get. your life revolves around pleasing men. thats your job in life. if you had a brain you would not be played with by men. :cuckoo:

you believe you are superior to me because you are very liberated and you can not live your life without committing adultery with several men.
well tricky bitch, i have things called honor and self-respect which are things you dont believe in or have at all.
you believe the more men you have the more superior you get. your life revolves around pleasing men. thats your job in life. if you had a brain you would not be played with by men. :cuckoo:

Ummm...in all fairness, I think you misunderstood her post.

None of the women in these pictures have their hair covered.

Which tells me that the protests are being staged by secular trouble makers. :evil:

Something I just noticed the guy in the jacket sitting down look at his tshirt he has on.

che-guevara.jpg

I haven't seen many Protests anywhere , where that face doesn't pop up. That in no way characterizes the protest any more than any other.

An image of a Marxist at a protest for freedom? Might as well have an image of Stalin on his shirt.

I AM superior to you, not because I am 'liberated', but because I recognize individuals instead of making judgements on people as a group. I have a Muslim cousin, and am friends with his sisters. They are Muslims, they are intelligent enough to recognize me as an individual, not as some 'western women' fantasy that you have. You know nothing about my life, yet you assume I 'commit adultery' with 'several men'. Not true, but if you are so desperate to believe silly shit, you are welcome to do so.

Stupid girl.

No, she didn't. She can't recognize individuals, only that we are 'western' and therefore, she thinks we are all evil. She's ignorant. Her problem, not mine.

No, she didn't. She can't recognize individuals, only that we are 'western' and therefore, she thinks we are all evil. She's ignorant. Her problem, not mine.

Yeah I know, I was being ironic.
For all that, it is somewhat insightful having posts from people such as her.

doesnt it make you wonder where shes from and if she has ever actually been to a western country?

Forum List

Back