Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

California girl, i understand why you keep trashing Muslim women. it is because of your arrogant character that makes you do so.
i am sure in your daily life you walk around as if you own the world and as if nobody else is important, believing that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.
you give other people the impression of being successful when in fact you are the biggest loser i have ever talked to in my entire life.
just because a muslim woman listens to her father or husband does not mean she is a slave. it means she shows them respect which is something beyond your level of understanding Edited.
if you were able to think for yourself you would not be living like a bitch.
the choices you always brag about are losing virginity at an early age, dating as many boys as you can, living alone Edited, going under plastic surgery because your body no longer attracts men, Edited, We do Not Attack Family on These Boards, seeing a shrink to tell him about your life's ups and downs and thinking whether you should commit suicide or not.
you have not mentioned these choices to us but everybody knows what the choices of american women are.
it is not Muslim women's fault you are living a miserable life.
if you were thinking for yourself you would not be parroting your media and telling us its crap. you can not oppose your country because you are afraid of being called unpatriot.

I would think that there are Prohibitions in your Religion about making claims concerning things you have no knowledge about. It is not Lady Like Moonlite. Bearing False witness is Not a Virtue.

Thanks for editing that bitch's bullshit. I chose to ignore it, as I do when people get hysterical and start making ridiculously personal insults.

She's a rather pathetic little thing.... such rabid hatred of people she knows nothing about... very sad. I wonder if it is indicative of ME Muslim women? I doubt it... In fact, I think her rabid attacks on my personal life are indicative that I've hit a nerve. I think she knows I'm right but her background makes it hard for her to fact the truth.

i have never thought you are right.
your problem is that you think you have a better life than Muslim Women when in fact you dont. if you think i am jealous of your liberty then you are WRONG. i would never want to live like you or call myself "tricky bitch".
no woman in her right mind calls herself names unless she is proud of being a "bitch".
and for your information, i have been out of saudi many times and i have seen how western women live. of course religious christian women are different from you. they are decent, respected and they are not zionist or hypocrite.

you say you support and care about the bahrainis? what about the palestinians? how come you choose israel over them?

When muslim women can freely speak their mind without fear of being stoned to death by men, and when muslim men start treating muslim women as their equals as it was intended we can talk about how a real women is supposed to act.

what makes you think i cant speak my mind?
have you ever lived with a muslim family and seen for yourself how a husband treats his wife?
if you are talking about domestic violence i can get you a report on domestic violence in america.
it happens everywhere in the world but there is no place with high rate of crimes against women like america and most of these crimes are related to sex.

Last edited:
I would think that there are Prohibitions in your Religion about making claims concerning things you have no knowledge about. It is not Lady Like Moonlite. Bearing False witness is Not a Virtue.

Thanks for editing that bitch's bullshit. I chose to ignore it, as I do when people get hysterical and start making ridiculously personal insults.

She's a rather pathetic little thing.... such rabid hatred of people she knows nothing about... very sad. I wonder if it is indicative of ME Muslim women? I doubt it... In fact, I think her rabid attacks on my personal life are indicative that I've hit a nerve. I think she knows I'm right but her background makes it hard for her to fact the truth.

i have never thought you are right.
your problem is that you think you have a better life than Muslim Women when in fact you dont. if you think i am jealous of your liberty then you are WRONG. i would never want to live like you or call myself "tricky bitch".
no woman in her right mind calls herself names unless she is proud of being a "bitch".
and for your information, i have been out of saudi many times and i have seen how western women live. of course religious christian women are different from you. they are decent, respected and they are not zionist or hypocrite.

you say you support and care about the bahrainis? what about the palestinians? how come you choose israel over them?

You are a remarkably stupid woman, whatever your religion. You keep on making vast judgements about me, based on nothing other than your own prejudices. You don't know enough about me to know how I live, yet you presume I am some slut who fucks vast numbers of men.... You could not be more wrong. Your views come from your own stereotypes of what western women are and how they behave. Some western women choose to behave like sluts. Many don't. That's fact.

I do care about the Bahraini people. Your opinion is not reality. It is an opinion... you cannot prove it so it is not fact. I also care about the Palestinians.... and about the Israelis.... It's not a question of either/or..... intelligent people are capable of caring about both. You won't understand that because you don't. You think everyone judges like you do. No one has to pick between the Palestinians and the Israelis.... some of us are capable of caring about both. You're all human beings.... none more important than the other. I do, however, support the right of Israel to exist.

if you are talking about domestic violence i can get you a report on domestic violence in america.
it happens everywhere in the world but there is no place with high rate of crimes against women like america and most of these crimes are related to sex.
True, domestic violence in America is epidemic and totally out of control.

A woman somewhere in the U.S. is either beaten, raped, molested, or even murdered.

Basically every minute, of every hour, of every day.

Yet, Americans love to point fingers at other countries and claim that their woman are abused. :cuckoo:

A woman somewhere in the U.S. is either beaten, raped, molested, or even murdered.

Yet, Americans love to point fingers at other countries and claim that their woman are abused. :cuckoo:

Firstly, it has to be recognized as abuse. Many Muslim countries do not recognize it as abuse.

If America is so bad, "Sunni", how come you do not take your family and move to a Muslim country? Our Constitution prevents America from ever being this 'Islamic' state that you want it to be.... so your excuse about staying here to help create an Islamic state in the US is bogus. You know it, and I know it. Can not happen here. And yet you stay. Are you too much of a coward to practice what you preach? Or are you not really a Muslim?

I also care about the Palestinians.... and about the Israelis.... It's not a question of either/or..... intelligent people are capable of caring about both.

miss double standards , how can you care about the murderer (israel) and the victim (Palestinians) at the same time?

Last edited:
Our Constitution prevents America from ever being this 'Islamic' state that you want it to be....
Incorrect CG

Our Constitution has a built in mechanism for change.

That's why we have Amendments.

The Constitution states that it is "For the people and By the people".

Thus, through Voting and Amendments; we can change and design the direction of our nation as we see fit. :eusa_angel:

Firstly, it has to be recognized as abuse. Many Muslim countries do not recognize it as abuse.

If America is so bad, "Sunni", how come you do not take your family and move to a Muslim country? Our Constitution prevents America from ever being this 'Islamic' state that you want it to be.... so your excuse about staying here to help create an Islamic state in the US is bogus. You know it, and I know it. Can not happen here. And yet you stay. Are you too much of a coward to practice what you preach? Or are you not really a Muslim?

just because he lives in america does not mean he must adopt your lifestyle and whether you like it or not Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west especially in america.
many americans convert to Islam each year. i suggest you go to youtube and type "converted to Islam" and you will get many videos of people from around the world telling their stories about why they converted to Islam.

Our Constitution prevents America from ever being this 'Islamic' state that you want it to be....
Incorrect CG

Our Constitution has a built in mechanism for change.

That's why we have Amendments.

The Constitution states that it is "For the people and By the people".

Thus, through Voting and Amendments; we can change and design the direction of our nation as we see fit. :eusa_angel:
but that will NEVER happen

Feb. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Violent protests in Bahrain provoked by discontent among majority Shiite Muslims risk spilling over to their co-religionists in neighboring Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter, analysts said.

Bahrain, a close Saudi ally ruled by the Sunni Muslim Al Khalifa family, has been rocked by unrest since Feb. 14 that has led to calls for the government’s dismissal and the creation of a constitutional monarchy after at least five people were killed as security forces opened fire on demonstrators.

Saudi Arabia has a Shiite minority concentrated in its eastern oil-producing hub that also complains of discrimination. Any spread of unrest into the country, which holds one-fifth of the world’s oil, risks pushing crude prices above the 2 1/2-year high reached this past week. Authorities arrested 38 people after clashes involving Shiite pilgrims in the holy city of Medina two months ago.

A member of the Saudi royal family, Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz, warned in an interview with BBC Arabic TV that unless King Abdullah introduces more political participation and human rights, Saudi Arabia may also see protests.

“Unless problems facing Saudi Arabia are solved, what happened and is still happening in some Arab countries, including Bahrain, could spread to Saudi Arabia, even worse,” Prince Talal told the London-based TV broadcaster in an interview aired late Feb. 17.

Saudi Arabia Risks Shiite Unrest in Wake of Bahrain Turmoil - Businessweek

just because he lives in america does not mean he must adopt your lifestyle and whether you like it or not Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west especially in america.
many americans convert to Islam each year. i suggest you go to youtube and type "converted to Islam" and you will get many videos of people from around the world telling their stories about why they converted to Islam.

If I cared, I'd research it... properly... not by googling. Google is an idiot's tool. I don't do dumb. I do academic research.

Fact: Our Constitution prevents any faith - even Islam - from being part of our government structure. It's written into our Constitution. All faiths are welcome in America - even Islam - we have no prejudices against any faith.

I also care about the Palestinians.... and about the Israelis.... It's not a question of either/or..... intelligent people are capable of caring about both.

miss double standards , how can you care about the murderer (islrael) and the victim (Palestinians) at the same time?
Simple.

CG has been brain washed like all Americans by our Zionist controlled media.

That Israel is basically our 51st state and must be defended at all costs.

And that the evil Palestinians are sub human muslims that need to be caged up like animals in a prison called Gaza. :evil:

Last edited:
Feb. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Violent protests in Bahrain provoked by discontent among majority Shiite Muslims risk spilling over to their co-religionists in neighboring Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter, analysts said.

Bahrain, a close Saudi ally ruled by the Sunni Muslim Al Khalifa family, has been rocked by unrest since Feb. 14 that has led to calls for the government’s dismissal and the creation of a constitutional monarchy after at least five people were killed as security forces opened fire on demonstrators.

Saudi Arabia has a Shiite minority concentrated in its eastern oil-producing hub that also complains of discrimination. Any spread of unrest into the country, which holds one-fifth of the world’s oil, risks pushing crude prices above the 2 1/2-year high reached this past week. Authorities arrested 38 people after clashes involving Shiite pilgrims in the holy city of Medina two months ago.

A member of the Saudi royal family, Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz, warned in an interview with BBC Arabic TV that unless King Abdullah introduces more political participation and human rights, Saudi Arabia may also see protests.

“Unless problems facing Saudi Arabia are solved, what happened and is still happening in some Arab countries, including Bahrain, could spread to Saudi Arabia, even worse,” Prince Talal told the London-based TV broadcaster in an interview aired late Feb. 17.

next time, i suggest you write the words shiite and sunni in different colors to make the discrimination very obvious :lol:

Last edited:
here in saudi, the shia are not going to protest against the govt no matter what happens. we are satisfied with our govt and we dont want any replacement.

anyone who breaks the law will be arrested either shia or sunnis.

So Totalitarianism seems to working out real well for you, I take it??? ;) The way Islam gets converts, is by misrepresenting what it is. The clearer your Purpose becomes to Outsiders, the less influence you will have. The words you use when you Pray is not the Issue Moon, the issue is Control over Others, which is an obsession driven into your mind. Sunni contradicts every claim he has to understanding Unalienable Rights, pretty much every time he posts lately, making him a Hypocrite and a Fraud, and a lier. He also confirms the hidden dangers of the Cordoba Initiative, and the lies it will perpetuate, by any means to advance Sharia Law and It's Ungodly agenda on the World. As Human Beings we are Subject to follow Conscience First in All Things. Conscience is the Primary connection to Our Creator, revealing every Truth in It's time, knocking down every false barrier and preconceived notion, that stands in the way of Truth and Justice.
This Thread is about shining a light on an occurrence, a light that very possibly has served to save many lives through the means of exposure. Each person on this Thread has almost total freedom to contribute to the facts of what is happening in Bahrain from any relevant source. What have you or Sunni Contributed???
You try to turn this into a discussion about Islam V.S. Western Culture. This can be viewed as an attempt to derail the Thread, to divert the focus from helping in resolving a crisis, saving Muslim lives. To what end??? Islam needs to learn to respect the differences in persons, and with the Proper Respect for God, to know, that Individual Liberty, has no effect on Piety or Salvation, Free Will does not corrupt Spirit. Corruption of Principle Corrupts Spirit, under Any type of Rule. There is both Good and Evil in this World, and People on Either Path, where ever you go. We are All Related. We are Each Temples of the Spirit, in the Flesh.

next time, i suggest you write the words shiite and sunni in different colors to make the discrimination very obvious :lol:

The Post was an unedited News Report, Moon, I guess you are not used to that. ;) There are obviously issues between Sunni's and Shiite's that you need to resolve. Respect may be the untried path here, what do you think??? Do you think???

here in saudi, the shia are not going to protest against the govt no matter what happens. we are satisfied with our govt and we dont want any replacement.

anyone who breaks the law will be arrested either shia or sunnis.

That's fine. Good. We're happy that you are nominated to speak on behalf of all Saudis. :lol:

However, in Bahrain, they are clearly not happy and want change. You cannot speak for them.... they are speaking for themselves.

Forum List

Back