Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

uronews | February 20, 2011 | 4 likes, 0 dislikes
Thousands of people have camped out overnight in Bahrain's Pearl Square after the leadership ordered the army and then riot police to withdraw yesterday. Many protesters began early on Sunday morning, calling on the King and his inner circle to leave immediately. Bahrain's opposition is expected to present its demands to the Gulf State's crown prince today. Those include the release of all political prisoners, resignation of the government and talks on a new constitution.

http://www.euronews.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems kind of strange that almost every ME Muslim country has an U.S. Ambassador that is a Zionist Jew and has duel Israeli citizenship? :doubt:

Maybe that is something you need to be taking up with Obama? Don't you think?

It's been this way during several administrations.

Having duel citizenship Israeli Jews for U.S. Ambassadors would seem to pose a conflict of interest and divided loyalty.

But, I am sure makes perfect sense to our Z.O.G. government. :evil:

Seems kind of strange that almost every ME Muslim country has an U.S. Ambassador that is a Zionist Jew and has duel Israeli citizenship? :doubt:

Maybe that is something you need to be taking up with Obama? Don't you think?

It's been this way during several administrations.

Having duel citizenship Israeli Jews for U.S. Ambassadors would seem to pose a conflict of interest and divided loyalty.

But, I am sure makes perfect sense to our Z.O.G. government. :evil:

Again, if you want to make a difference, rather than just Parrot your fears, there are more appropriate Venues. ;) If you are just trying to divert the Thread, you are right on target. ;)

uronews | February 20, 2011 | 4 likes, 0 dislikes
Thousands of people have camped out overnight in Bahrain's Pearl Square after the leadership ordered the army and then riot police to withdraw yesterday. Many protesters began early on Sunday morning, calling on the King and his inner circle to leave immediately. Bahrain's opposition is expected to present its demands to the Gulf State's crown prince today. Those include the release of all political prisoners, resignation of the government and talks on a new constitution.

International news | euronews, latest international news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRs93dt5beQ&feature=player_embedded

Clearly the fight between Sunni Leadership and Shia Leadership is the issue. The people are more in between these two groups attempting to gain control or keep control of the arena.

I applaud the effort to stay Non-Violent and remain Positive and Optimistic. It is Their best Hope. :)

José;3342342 said:
Judging a whole mass popular movement/protest by the t-shirt used by one of the protesters. Now that's a new low!!

A picture of a Marxist is not a good icon for a freedom movement. Maybe Martin Luther King Jr.. I haven't heard of to many good marxist revolutionaries

Che has become a universal symbol of revolution - despite his politics.
But your demonstrable lack of ability to apply context or nuance means that you won't understand this.
You only manage to see things as black or white....or (code)pink.

Last edited:
The zionist jews do everything they can to drive a wedge between Sunni and Shia muslims.

It's the old divide and conquer from the colonial era. :evil:

Sooo...the only reason that the Sunnis and Shia fight is because of the Jews?

Currently, it is instigated and used by the U.S. and Israel to divide muslims in order to weaken them and keep them from uniting.

But, is historically a tactic used by the British and other European powers during the colonial period.

Maybe that's true, but they have always been at each other's throats so, even if they were left alone you can be sure that the conflict would continue.

Here is the Truth about Bahrain

The U.S. Ambassador to Bahrain is J. Adam Ereli, an Israeli national who I have written about in previous articles. Ambassador Ereli fled to Washington in January 2011 as the pro-democracy protests rocked Tunisia and Egypt. Ereli knew that Bahrain was ripe for a popular revolution and he decided to retreat to the United States. It is difficult to imagine that the police crackdown on the peaceful and sleeping pro-democracy protestors was not approved by the U.S. Ambassador to Bahrain. Attacking peaceful people while they sleep in the middle of the night is a cowardly police action typical of the Israeli military. It will come as no surprise to find that the U.S. Ambassador to Bahrain is actually an Israeli whose father was a Zionist terrorist in the Haganah. A democratic government in Bahrain would threaten the U.S. military presence in Bahrain and jeopardize the Zionist hegemonic plans for the region.

The Revolution Spreads to Bahrain - Home of U.S. 5th Fleet | Rebel News - Dissident News and Analysis

Do you people not think for yourselves?
Why is every atrocity committed by Muslim on Muslim the fault of someone else (American/Western/Zionist/Imperialist/etc etc etc...)?

The U.S. Ambassador to Bahrain is J. Adam Ereli, an Israeli national who I have written about in previous articles. Ambassador Ereli fled to Washington in January 2011 as the pro-democracy protests rocked Tunisia and Egypt. Ereli knew that Bahrain was ripe for a popular revolution and he decided to retreat to the United States. It is difficult to imagine that the police crackdown on the peaceful and sleeping pro-democracy protestors was not approved by the U.S. Ambassador to Bahrain. Attacking peaceful people while they sleep in the middle of the night is a cowardly police action typical of the Israeli military. It will come as no surprise to find that the U.S. Ambassador to Bahrain is actually an Israeli whose father was a Zionist terrorist in the Haganah. A democratic government in Bahrain would threaten the U.S. military presence in Bahrain and jeopardize the Zionist hegemonic plans for the region.

The Revolution Spreads to Bahrain - Home of U.S. 5th Fleet | Rebel News - Dissident News and Analysis

Why is every atrocity committed by Muslim on Muslim the fault of someone else (American/Western/Zionist/Imperialist/etc etc etc...)?

Because he has the IQ of the average inanimate object, even houseplants are smarter. I'm sure he's not American... I can't believe any American could be that stupid.

I also care about the Palestinians.... and about the Israelis.... It's not a question of either/or..... intelligent people are capable of caring about both.

miss double standards , how can you care about the murderer (islrael) and the victim (Palestinians) at the same time?
Simple.

CG has been brain washed like all Americans by our Zionist controlled media.

That Israel is basically our 51st state and must be defended at all costs.

And that the evil Palestinians are sub human muslims that need to be caged up like animals in a prison called Gaza. :evil:

America, at the governmental level, certainly has a lot to answer for in their uncritical support for Israel.
That, combined with their support of Arab despots over the people and Israel's arrogance is what will bite Israel in the backside in the end.

miss double standards , how can you care about the murderer (islrael) and the victim (Palestinians) at the same time?
Simple.

And that the evil Palestinians are sub human muslims that need to be caged up like animals in a prison called Gaza. :evil:

America, at the governmental level, certainly has a lot to answer for in their uncritical support for Israel.
That, combined with their support of Arab despots over the people and Israel's arrogance is what will bite Israel in the backside in the end.

Time will tell if you are correct but I agree with your premise that the road is a rocky one for more reasons than you state though.

It will not be that long until the issue is resolved one way or the other for at this point in time the status quo is unsustainable for both peoples.

I don't believe either Israel or the Arabs are on the correct path for peace. It is not a process that is needed.

It is that both need to sit down without intermediaries and deal with the issues.

Too many cooks has been a thorn on both sides.

Simple.

Time will tell if you are correct but I agree with your premise that the road is a rocky one for more reasons than you state though.

It will not be that long until the issue is resolved one way or the other for at this point in time the status quo is unsustainable for both peoples.

I don't believe either Israel or the Arabs are on the correct path for peace. It is not a process that is needed.

It is that both need to sit down without intermediaries and deal with the issues.

I know I simplified it but I would have thought that a country in Israel's position would have thought it was in their best interest to make friends with their neighbours, not enemies.
The USA, instead of simply supporting the dictators of Arab nations, might have been advised to put some effort into impressing the citizens as well.

I know I simplified it but I would have thought that a country in Israel's position would have thought it was in their best interest to make friends with their neighbours, not enemies.

The USA, instead of simply supporting the dictators of Arab nations, might have been advised to put some effort into impressing the citizens as well.

As I said, too many cooks. We attempt to discuss the broth. We have not seen it cooked though. We have been told of the ingredients and shown some of the results.

But this thread is about Bahrain.

People killed in Bahrain by Security Forces and terror by military.

Protesters was sleeping when Security forces attacks.

I can't post pics and links, please help us....

Because he has the IQ of the average inanimate object, even houseplants are smarter. I'm sure he's not American... I can't believe any American could be that stupid.

Yup.

Fucken stupid.

Here's some other ways of calling someone stupid.

About as sharp as a marble.
A few clowns short of a circus.
Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree.
A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
I wish I had a blueprint for his brain; I'm trying to build an idiot.
An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
He only has one oar in the water.
A few beers short of a six-pack.
Dumber than a box of hair.
A few peas short of a casserole.
Doesn't have all her cornflakes in one box.
One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.
One taco short of a combination plate.
A few feathers short of a whole duck.
All foam, no beer.
The cheese slid off her cracker.
Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
He fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
As smart as bait.
Chimney's clogged.
Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
Forgot to pay her brain bill.*

*link

Last edited:
I was listening to a podcast in the weekend that mentioned the large number of non-Bahrainis in the armed forces there - in fact it stated that the bulk of them were foreign nationals.
The protestors will be relying on a certain amount of empathy from the armed forces and if they don't have a shared nationality that must be a concern to them.

U.S. troops won't be eager to leave the good life in Bahrain's opulent villas

"You drive through a long desert road, pass a huge bridge and then, as if out of nowhere, a city with green gardens appears, with paved streets lined with villas and palm trees." That's the way in which a U.S. soldier described Bahrain in a letter to his parents.

Pamphlets published by the U.S. Navy go into great detail as to the favors awaiting those serving in Bahrain. You can rent, for a reasonable price, one of many wonderful villas, equipped with either open-air or indoor swimming pools, squash and tennis courts, bowling lanes, hot tubs and saunas.

There's also one of the finest education systems in the Arab world. And if that's not enough, the U.S. government pays a risk-factor bonus worth $150 a-month, along with such perks as "morale and adaptation" vacations to Europe or Thailand, servants, and special bonuses for remote service.
Reduced, You can't post entire article. 2-3 paragraphs and link the rest-Meister

U.S. troops won't be eager to leave the good life in Bahrain's opulent villas - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I see the intellectually challenged still struggle with very simple things like copyright rules of the board. Scummy man perhaps thinks western copyright laws are not applicable to Muslims. Fucking idiot.

U.S. troops won't be eager to leave the good life in Bahrain's opulent villas

"You drive through a long desert road, pass a huge bridge and then, as if out of nowhere, a city with green gardens appears, with paved streets lined with villas and palm trees." That's the way in which a U.S. soldier described Bahrain in a letter to his parents.

Pamphlets published by the U.S. Navy go into great detail as to the favors awaiting those serving in Bahrain. You can rent, for a reasonable price, one of many wonderful villas, equipped with either open-air or indoor swimming pools, squash and tennis courts, bowling lanes, hot tubs and saunas.

There's also one of the finest education systems in the Arab world. And if that's not enough, the U.S. government pays a risk-factor bonus worth $150 a-month, along with such perks as "morale and adaptation" vacations to Europe or Thailand, servants, and special bonuses for remote service.
Reduced, You can't post entire article. 2-3 paragraphs and link the rest-Meister

U.S. troops won't be eager to leave the good life in Bahrain's opulent villas - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Damn.......I can see why they're protesting.:laugh:

Forum List

Back