Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

Having zionist Jews with ties to Israel participate in your nations government is just asking for problems. :eek:

It's that type of mindset that keeps this hatred going.

Maybe the people of Bahrain want to go beyond the old bigotry and prejudices.

Maybe they want everyone in their country to have a voice.

The problem I keep seeing is Muslims have there religion and they tell everyone it's the only religion. Everyone else is unclean or unworthy. If you don't like it they ostracize you. Their religion rules their lives, tells them who they can associate with, tells them women are possessions like a camel or a goat, tells them they can lie to non-believers to attain their goals.

I've trained Muslims and sat down to meals with them. They can be very gracious and warm. But get on their bad side. Well, let's just say they know how to hold a grudge. They'll give you the shirt off their backs, but they will hate you to the ends of the Earth if you cross them.

No wonder Bahrain is having troubles.

Their Ambassador to the U.S. is a Jewish woman.

The government has basically let the fox into the hen house.

"Houda Ezra Ebrahim Nonoo (also Hoda Nono; Arabic: هدى عزرا نونو*) is the Bahraini Ambassador to the United States. She was appointed to the position by decree of Foreign Affairs Minister Khaled Ben Ahmad Al-Khalifa. Nounou is the first Jewish person, and third woman, to be appointed ambassador of Bahrain."

Houda Nonoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, An Arabic Sovereign Nation chose a Jewish Woman as Their Ambassador to The US. Pretty Remarkable. :clap2:
yeah, isnt it always those DAMNNNN JOOOOOS that cause all the problems?

well, for pathetic idiots it seems to be

I have nothing against jewish people in general.

They are a very clever and industrious people with a creative sense of humor.

And Judaism is a beautiful and wonderful religion.

I only have a problem with zionist jews who support the terrorist state of Israel.
yes, we know, you just hate the "zionist jews"

then every Jew you find you call them "zionists"

see the pattern YET everyone?

I only have a problem with zionist jews who support the terrorist state of Israel.
yes, we know, you just hate the "zionist jews"

then every Jew you find you call them "zionists"

see the pattern YET everyone?

Well, at least he didn't call them Monkeys.

Today Morning - Teachers Strikes

033.jpg

075.jpg

062.jpg

008.jpg

073.jpg

044.jpg

022.jpg

016.jpg

006.jpg

051.jpg

077.jpg

060.jpg

055.jpg

037.jpg

072.jpg

066.jpg

043.jpg

067.jpg

034.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wos-dDxpJlQ"]Power to the people.[/ame]

Funny that Ropey is all for the protesters in Egypt, Bahrain, Libya, Tunisia, and other countries.

But yet, supports keeping the Palestinian people in his beloved Israel.

Locked up, starved, tortured, and killed if they protest their treatment by Israel and the IDF. :evil:

Funny that Ropey is all for the protesters in Egypt, Bahrain, Libya, Tunisia, and other countries.

But yet, supports keeping the Palestinian people in his beloved Israel.

Locked up, starved, tortured, and killed if they protest their treatment by Israel and the IDF. :evil:
that is a lie

But you wanted the world's Jews removed from society and placed on an island and held there by force of arms.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

So, waffle much? :razz: :clap2:

But you wanted the world's Jews removed from society and placed on an island and held there by force of arms.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

So, waffle much? :razz: :clap2:

Sunni-Man is either bi-polar or a fraud...I think the latter. It seems a majority of his post end up including Jews :cuckoo: this thread has nothing to do with Jews Sunni-Man, Get over your obsession, You're embarrassing yourself

I only brought up Jews in relation to their being in power positions within the Bahrain government during the protests.

Ropey is the one who is trying to derail the thread as usual with of topic subjects and attacks on the Sunni Man.

I only brought up Jews in relation to their being in power positions within the Bahrain government during the protests.

Ropey is the one who is trying to derail the thread as usual with of topic subjects and attacks on the Sunni Man.
ropey only responded to your delusional BS

You know exactly what will happen to Israel, if they do not control access to Gaza.

You know exactly what will happen to Israel, if they do not control access to Gaza.
Not really?? :confused:

Forum List

Back