Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

The zionist jews do everything they can to drive a wedge between Sunni and Shia muslims.

It's the old divide and conquer from the colonial era. :evil:

Sooo...the only reason that the Sunnis and Shia fight is because of the Jews?

Ummm...in all fairness, I think you misunderstood her post.

No, she didn't. She can't recognize individuals, only that we are 'western' and therefore, she thinks we are all evil. She's ignorant. Her problem, not mine.
doesnt it make you wonder where shes from and if she has ever actually been to a western country?

She's from Saudi. That explains a lot. Saudi females are treated like chattel. But, if they are ok with it, who am I to tell them they should not live that way. Her problem is that she's so uneducated and brainwashed that she thinks all western women think alike.... the concept of females being individuals is alien to her.

Good news coming from Bahrain though, seems their government is taking a less confrontational approach to the protesters now. That's good. I hope bareed will be back sometime to day to fill us in on the latest.

No, she didn't. She can't recognize individuals, only that we are 'western' and therefore, she thinks we are all evil. She's ignorant. Her problem, not mine.
doesnt it make you wonder where shes from and if she has ever actually been to a western country?

She's from Saudi. That explains a lot. Saudi females are treated like chattel. But, if they are ok with it, who am I to tell them they should not live that way. Her problem is that she's so uneducated and brainwashed that she thinks all western women think alike.... the concept of females being individuals is alien to her.

Good news coming from Bahrain though, seems their government is taking a less confrontational approach to the protesters now. That's good. I hope bareed will be back sometime to day to fill us in on the latest.
she really needs to take a trip and educate herself
i doubt any two "western" women think alike on many things
other than maybe shoes and handbags
and not on the same ones, just they like shoes and handbags
LOL

she really needs to take a trip and educate herself
i doubt any two "western" women think alike on many things
other than maybe shoes and handbags
and not on the same ones, just they like shoes and handbags
LOL

Quite. Me and Jillian.... we bond over our shared love of accessories. :lol: Politics be damned, accessories matter!

Something I just noticed the guy in the jacket sitting down look at his tshirt he has on.

che-guevara.jpg

I haven't seen many Protests anywhere , where that face doesn't pop up. That in no way characterizes the protest any more than any other.

An image of a Marxist at a protest for freedom? Might as well have an image of Stalin on his shirt.

I'm not advocating it, I'm just pointing out, I've seen allot of protests in my life, where there are organized protests, there are people who advocate Marxism. Why not ask the OP about your concern, rather than just assume this protest is organized by Marxists? Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was a Revolutionary and a Violent Murderer that advocated Killing anything that stood in his way. That is not what I see here.

California girl, i understand why you keep trashing Muslim women. it is because of your arrogant character that makes you do so.
i am sure in your daily life you walk around as if you own the world and as if nobody else is important, believing that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.
you give other people the impression of being successful when in fact you are the biggest loser i have ever talked to in my entire life.
just because a muslim woman listens to her father or husband does not mean she is a slave. it means she shows them respect which is something beyond your level of understanding Edited.
if you were able to think for yourself you would not be living like a bitch.
the choices you always brag about are losing virginity at an early age, dating as many boys as you can, living alone Edited, going under plastic surgery because your body no longer attracts men, Edited, We do Not Attack Family on These Boards, seeing a shrink to tell him about your life's ups and downs and thinking whether you should commit suicide or not.
you have not mentioned these choices to us but everybody knows what the choices of american women are.
it is not Muslim women's fault you are living a miserable life.
if you were thinking for yourself you would not be parroting your media and telling us its crap. you can not oppose your country because you are afraid of being called unpatriot.

I would think that there are Prohibitions in your Religion about making claims concerning things you have no knowledge about. It is not Lady Like Moonlite. Bearing False witness is Not a Virtue.

Judging a whole mass popular movement/protest by the t-shirt used by one of the protesters. Now that's a new low!!

José;3342342 said:
Judging a whole mass popular movement/protest by the t-shirt used by one of the protesters. Now that's a new low!!

Actually it's a common symptom of Control Freakism. ;)

José;3342342 said:

A picture of a Marxist is not a good icon for a freedom movement. Maybe Martin Luther King Jr.. I haven't heard of to many good marxist revolutionaries

Last edited:
Feb. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Bahraini protesters were considering the government's offer of talks to resolve a conflict now in its seventh day as a Libyan opposition group warned of a "bloodbath" at the hands of security forces seeking to crack down on calls for political change sparked by Egypt and Tunisia.

Libyan troops used machine guns and large-caliber weapons on protesters in Benghazi, the country's second-biggest city, to dislodge demonstrations against Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi, the British Broadcasting Corp. reported today. Persian Gulf shares slumped, sending Dubai's benchmark stock index down the most this month, on concern political unrest in the region may be spreading.

In Bahrain, home to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet, seven opposition groups are meeting today to discuss the government's call for dialogue, said Ebrahim Sharif, head of the National Democratic Action Society. Thousands of protesters yesterday poured back into the central square that has become the focus of protest in the capital, Manama, after tanks, armored personnel carriers and riot police withdrew on the orders of Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa. Unions called off a general strike planned for today in response.

"Calm is required so all parties can put forward their views and issues in a responsible and productive way," the crown prince said on Bahrain TV, calling a day of mourning for those killed during the protests. The country is entering a phase "in which we will discuss all our issues sincerely and honestly."

Read more: Bahrain Protesters Weighs Talks as Libyans Warn of 'Bloodbath'

Feb. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Bahraini protesters were considering the government's offer of talks to resolve a conflict now in its seventh day as a Libyan opposition group warned of a "bloodbath" at the hands of security forces seeking to crack down on calls for political change sparked by Egypt and Tunisia.

Libyan troops used machine guns and large-caliber weapons on protesters in Benghazi, the country's second-biggest city, to dislodge demonstrations against Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi, the British Broadcasting Corp. reported today. Persian Gulf shares slumped, sending Dubai's benchmark stock index down the most this month, on concern political unrest in the region may be spreading.

In Bahrain, home to the U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet, seven opposition groups are meeting today to discuss the government's call for dialogue, said Ebrahim Sharif, head of the National Democratic Action Society. Thousands of protesters yesterday poured back into the central square that has become the focus of protest in the capital, Manama, after tanks, armored personnel carriers and riot police withdrew on the orders of Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa. Unions called off a general strike planned for today in response.

"Calm is required so all parties can put forward their views and issues in a responsible and productive way," the crown prince said on Bahrain TV, calling a day of mourning for those killed during the protests. The country is entering a phase "in which we will discuss all our issues sincerely and honestly."

Read more: Bahrain Protesters Weighs Talks as Libyans Warn of 'Bloodbath'

Let's hope that this calms things and that their government are open to listening and making the changes that their people want.

It was a remarkable turn after a week of protests that had shifted by the hour between joy and fear, euphoric surges of people power followed by bloody military crackdowns, as the monarchy struggled to calibrate a response to an uprising whose counterparts have toppled other governments in the region.

“All Bahrain is happy today,” said Jasim al-Haiki, 24, as he cheered the crowds in the central Pearl Square, aflutter with Bahraini flags. “These are Bahrainis. They do what they say they will do!”

The shift in this tiny Persian Gulf nation, a strategic American ally, was at least a temporary victory for the Shiite protesters, who had rejected a call to negotiate from Bahrain’s Sunni monarch until the authorities pulled the military off the streets.

But the events here were being watched with trepidation across the region, where an extraordinary few weeks of antigovernment protests have ricocheted from northwest Africa to the Middle East.

In Bahrain, the day started out with a lull, as both sides appeared to have been rattled by the violence of the past week in which at least seven people were killed. The leaders of the major opposition parties called off the protests for Saturday, telling the public to stay home in an effort to lower the temperature.

But in what appeared to be a measure of who controls the movement now, the people ignored their ostensible leaders. Marchers set out from villages and the city center and by midday converged on Pearl Square.

The police met them with tear gas and rubber bullets. Young men collapsed in the road and others ran for cover, but people kept coming.

The police fired again. Then the government blinked, perhaps sensing that the only way to calm a spiral of violence that claimed more lives with each passing day was to cede the square to the protesters.

The police left so suddenly and so completely that it took a minute for the protesters, still rubbing the tear gas out of their eyes, to realize they once again controlled the square.

By early evening, tens of thousands of people were pouring into the square, waving flags, some dropping to the ground to pray, and others shouting congratulations to each other. Marching past pools of blood on the road, they savored a moment of bittersweet jubilation, a mix of disbelief and sheer joy that they had prevailed, tempered with sadness for those who had been killed.

Bahraini protesters retake central square  | ajc.com

California girl, i understand why you keep trashing Muslim women. it is because of your arrogant character that makes you do so.
i am sure in your daily life you walk around as if you own the world and as if nobody else is important, believing that you are right and the rest of the world is wrong.
you give other people the impression of being successful when in fact you are the biggest loser i have ever talked to in my entire life.
just because a muslim woman listens to her father or husband does not mean she is a slave. it means she shows them respect which is something beyond your level of understanding Edited.
if you were able to think for yourself you would not be living like a bitch.
the choices you always brag about are losing virginity at an early age, dating as many boys as you can, living alone Edited, going under plastic surgery because your body no longer attracts men, Edited, We do Not Attack Family on These Boards, seeing a shrink to tell him about your life's ups and downs and thinking whether you should commit suicide or not.
you have not mentioned these choices to us but everybody knows what the choices of american women are.
it is not Muslim women's fault you are living a miserable life.
if you were thinking for yourself you would not be parroting your media and telling us its crap. you can not oppose your country because you are afraid of being called unpatriot.

I would think that there are Prohibitions in your Religion about making claims concerning things you have no knowledge about. It is not Lady Like Moonlite. Bearing False witness is Not a Virtue.

Thanks for editing that bitch's bullshit. I chose to ignore it, as I do when people get hysterical and start making ridiculously personal insults.

She's a rather pathetic little thing.... such rabid hatred of people she knows nothing about... very sad. I wonder if it is indicative of ME Muslim women? I doubt it... In fact, I think her rabid attacks on my personal life are indicative that I've hit a nerve. I think she knows I'm right but her background makes it hard for her to fact the truth.

She's a rather pathetic little thing.... such rabid hatred of people she knows nothing about... very sad. I wonder if it is indicative of ME Muslim women? I doubt it... In fact, I think her rabid attacks on my personal life are indicative that I've hit a nerve. I think she knows I'm right but her background makes it hard for her to fact the truth.
No, she does not think that you are right CG

Muslim women represent the virtues of what a "real" woman should be and act like.

Western women have long since lost the essence of what a quality woman should represent and act like.

And have mainly be come a pathetic, media generated,, almost comical parody, of what it is to be a woman. :doubt:

No, she does not think that you are right CG

Muslim women represent the virtues of what a "real" woman should be and act like.

Western women have long since lost the essence of what a quality woman should represent and act like.

And have mainly be come a pathetic, media generated,, almost comical parody, of what it is to be a woman. :doubt:

When muslim women can freely speak their mind without fear of being stoned to death by men, and when muslim men start treating muslim women as their equals as it was intended we can talk about how a real women is supposed to act.

The zionist jews do everything they can to drive a wedge between Sunni and Shia muslims.

Currently, it is instigated and used by the U.S. and Israel to divide muslims in order to weaken them and keep them from uniting.

But, is historically a tactic used by the British and other European powers during the colonial period.

Currently, it is instigated and used by the U.S. and Israel to divide muslims in order to weaken them and keep them from uniting.

But, is historically a tactic used by the British and other European powers during the colonial period.

Yea, right. That's why you ask other Muslims whether they are Sunni or Shia before you decide how to treat them. Is that because you're an American?

Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back