Peaceful protesters killed in Bahrain today

X-ray showing bullet in leg of protester

mod.php
That X-ray looks totally fake.

A high velocity rifle bullet will usually pass right thru human flesh; provided it doesn't hit bone.

And will deform and expand within the tissue.

This bullet did neither; and is in pristine condition and shape. :evil:
What no response to this obviously faked X-ray?

Any combat Vets want to chip in their 2 cents??

Last edited:

mod.php

A high velocity rifle bullet will usually pass right thru human flesh; provided it doesn't hit bone.

What no response to this obviously faked X-ray?

Any combat Vets want to chip in their 2 cents??

I'm not making any claims one way or the other, yet I would question a random spent round ending up there. There are many Authentic Photos that remove any doubt about the Intensity in Bahrain.

mod.php

It looks like a 7.62 projectile, and would have passed through any fleshy matter with ease.

Debate over an x-ray notwithstanding, I hope the people of Bahrain are ok.

Sorry not debating, but the image looks like a 7.62 projectile and would have went through the leg. I really do not know the purpose of showing the xray and it really doesn't matter. I agree I hope the people of Bahrain are ok also.

It's a crying fucking shame the assholes with badges go after the people that pay their salaries.
That shit is all going to come to a change. The 'gyptians did good , considering they had no armament. Rock vs. AK=FAIL. But they won (so it appears)
I await the day when they try it with AMERICANS.Not murkins.
CornHole and hidd brudders will get a burst fire from an AR15 or a blast from a Mossberg 500.........we can only hope
.If someone is wearing a face shield, and has no grinder or welder in his hand ? Shoot the prick.
I just hope the assholes in the military side with the people, their people, instead of those " protecting and serving".
That will be determined, soon enough.

Emphasis must be placed to these semi-literate morons on "enemies, foreign and domestic"
Print it out and pass it out to anyone you know in the military or their family members.

OHHH Gawd. Here come the CIA/DHS assholes again.
It's amazing how easy Nazi's can find you ..........ANYWHERE.
Gotta go grease the sixty ( not to be confused with Greece)
I hope murka gets an back A this time.If so ? I'llll be bakkkk !

Debate over an x-ray notwithstanding, I hope the people of Bahrain are ok.
Just makes Bareed seem kind of suspect as a news source.

When he posts spurious pictures.

I wonder what other pictures are fakes?

Plus, he never would answer my 3 simple questions.

1) Are you a muslim?

2) Are you religious?

3) Sunni or Shia?

I appreciate that you may have some irrational 'reason' why these questions are important... but to anyone with an IQ over 12, your questions say more about you than any answer might say about bareed.

Sunni, we all know you hate Jews, Shites, Christians, and a whole host of others that, in your fractured brain, are somehow beneath you..... but no one gives a shit about your stupid whining.

If all Muslims are like you (and from those I know, they are not), then it would be no surprise if the world viewed Muslims as uncharitable, unthinking, irrational, lying, idiots. Fortunately, most of us know that most Muslims are not like you.

Gabh suas ort féin, "Sunni"

American Journalist beaten on his back while talking to radio channel

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6p6wW9qbc"]abc NEWS - Demonstrators Killed During Crackdown in Bahrain.[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back