Peaceful protestors rain peace down on Minneapolis

At least 275 people have been victims of gunfire in Minneapolis so far this year, eclipsing the entire annual totals of all but two of the past 10 years, according to Police Department records. Minneapolis continues to contend with unprecedented gun violence amid policing debate
So wonderful...why didnt we do this long ago
I know we have wasted too much money on cops that can't stop any violence or any murders along with robberies or drug dealing....They are complete failures.

At least 275 people have been victims of gunfire in Minneapolis so far this year, eclipsing the entire annual totals of all but two of the past 10 years, according to Police Department records. Minneapolis continues to contend with unprecedented gun violence amid policing debate
I know we have wasted too much money on cops that can't stop any violence or any murders along with robberies or drug dealing....They are complete failures.
Can ya be more ignorant ....

You mean as ignorant as cops are when it comes to stopping crime?

You mean as ignorant as cops are when it comes to stopping crime?
They were told not to do their jobs so they arent.....stop whining......this is what they asked for

Not to worry, they have a plan to deal with that trouble making gun violence. After all, they say guns are Americas highest priority problem
But the 2nd Amendment has to go first.
They might be forced to send that spastic little dickhead, Beto, up there to straighten things out. He's their secret weapon when it comes to guns.

Cops are only one tool in combating these problems in big cities , and by combating the problem i mean protecting citizens mainly. As it was cops were already over worked with too many hours each day and under staffed in many cases.

Other tools involve bringing prosperity back to those regions. Jobs helps a lot. Then you can add social workers as another tool but trying to simply replace police with social workers would be an even bigger failure. The biggest failure has been the leaders of these democratic cities. They have had years to bring prosperity back to the poorest of their cities and they have had years to send out social workers.

They know which people have been going in and out of the prison systems, who has the rap sheets for crimes for years, so what has been stopping them from sending social workers to these peoples homes?

As it is, in the first 4 years of Trump we were begining to see the signs of a turn around due to job growth and investment right before Covid happened. I would say dont give up on that, continue to protect the public with police and then whatever other tools you want to ADD, lets go do that but cancelling out the police will be no solution.
Liberals have already been astounding failures in the communities they have run and on their track record I would never trust them in proposing any kind of drastic change. They just dont have a good record of competance, everywhere they take control the crime, death toll and poverty goes up.

At least 275 people have been victims of gunfire in Minneapolis so far this year
minn_suicides0803_graph.png

So perhaps a little busier than usual :sigh2:

Minnesota Gun Laws

C+
Minnesota has enacted modest gun safety measures in recent years, earning a C+ on our Annual Gun Law Scorecard. While the state prohibits most domestic abusers from owning guns, it does not require background checks on gun purchases between private individuals. In 2017, Minnesota had the eighth-lowest gun death rate in the country and exported crime guns at less than half the national rate.

Your link reveals your first sentence to be a direct quote, your second the article's title, and your third just your ("worthless"?) personal opinion. Given "the entire annual totals" of "victims of gunfire" in Minneapolis amount to less than "275 people" four fifths of the time looking back over the previous decade, my question is this: So what, with the year well over half done, one fifth of the time shootings were equal or higher? OMG, help! Minneapolis is looking a bit more like the rest of America this year!

Yeah lib says nothing to see here continue blasting away.......lets set a new record......... moron says what

OP gets very full and respectful response after snooty request for source of data.
OP ignores response and just continues to behave like complete ass.
You're welcome.

Forum List

Back