Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

I wonder what the kid's dad thinks about this.

Dad is probably a sperm donor, considering that the parents are lesbians.
He's still the father. And these two homofascist, ignorant, neocon lesbians are screwing with a human's life and natural right to have the option to be raised by its actual parents.
No, he is still not the father and has no rights whatsoever. None.
No, he's the father and the kid's natural rights were violated by childish, self-focused, neocon, outdated homofascists.
Now you are trolling. Ejaculating in a jar and handing over that sperm to a sperm bank does NOT MAKE A FATHER. But you know this, and instead want to be an asshole.

I wonder what the kid's dad thinks about this.

Dad is probably a sperm donor, considering that the parents are lesbians.
He's still the father. And these two homofascist, ignorant, neocon lesbians are screwing with a human's life and natural right to have the option to be raised by its actual parents.
No, he is still not the father and has no rights whatsoever. None.
No, he's the father and the kid's natural rights were violated by childish, self-focused, neocon, outdated homofascists.
Never thought it would come to this, but on iggie you go.
Tard.

Jesus would see a baby and nothing else.

Exactly, as would any SANE person. The baby is adorable and sweet. I adore babies! :)

But the mothers are crazy dykes, and as such, subject to be litigious, bizarre and troublesome.

As they have proven to be.
Isn't that reading into something that you are accusing others of doing? Who said the parents were crazy? Your opinion because they are lesbians?

They are suing a doctor because she referred them to a different pediatrician. I say they're crazy. Backed up by my considerable experience dealing with crazy lezbo parents.
They aren't suing the doctor, dope.

But an employer can't openly not hire someone because they are gay. That's discrimination.

It depends on the state. There is no federal protection of sexual preference.

Right now I'm unconvinced either way. I can't wait for you all to have this out.

Again, if we have slavery and others are our slaves by merit of superior talent, then of course this doctor is required to do as her master commands.

Gosh, so many, many ignorant comments on this thread. :lol: A sperm donor has NO intention of being a "father." He does it for the money. He doesn't have any intentions of being a part of the child's life, obviously.

What about children of divorce? What about children where the father or mother is just an absent parent (happens ALL the time)? I think what really matters here is that the parents are GOOD parents. Just because they are lesbians, that doesn't mean the child isn't exposed to "father figures" either. A grandfather, an uncle, etc. I think the problem with kids growing up "screwed up" (for lack of a better term) is bad parenting. ;)

The doc "prayed" over it. That tells me she refused to care for the baby because she is a nosey bitch about what two grown adults decide to do in the bedroom. Again, does she pray for anal sex couples, threesome couples, bondage couples, wiccan couples, etc?

Does the couple have a bill of sale showing that they bought this doctor at a slave auction?

If not, what authority do YOU have to force one person to work for another? If a gay McDonalds manager demanded that you come work for him, should you be forced to? After all, he is gay and part of a preferred segment of society, so you must obey without question - just as you demand of this doctor.

She has no business being a doctor then. That is incredibly unethical and disgusting. Her job is to heal, not to judge.

So if the manager of the local sewage treatment plant decided that you should word for him, you should be forced by law to do so? Let's assume he is superior by reason of his sexual desires. Because he is fucking those of his same sex, you should lose all rights and be his property to command?

Involuntary servitude is something you strongly support?

You of the left have a deep seated hatred of civil liberties.

I guess the doc thought teh ghey was contagious. That is NOT a doctor anyone should go to.

There are some REALLY tarded people in this thread.
There sure are. Primary among them are the people who are inflamed over nothing, and who cannot conceive of how it can be an ethical choice to refer patients to another physician.

Not to mention their inability to understand the difference between "referral" and "refusal to treat".

Do you even think about what you are posting before you post it? No.

Forum List

Back