Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

Of course it it! I'm Greek. I don't like seeing Greek women dating or marrying non Greeks but I can date whomever I want. I admit it.

Why? Don't you think women can date anyone they want, as you do?
I'm just being honest how I feel. Pretty sure most men feel this way. May not admit it to your face though. Why I love usmb.
Black women don't like black men dating white women...especially the exceptionally large ones. Whitemen dating black women...they are usually wiggers and get along with the brothers anyhow.
I'm not a wigger. They would consider me square.

Want me to prove I dated a black girl? She told me I'd be the laughing stock because I I don't wear name brand stuff. She told me blacks are all about keeping up with the Jones. Is that true? Does it have to be the Nike shoes and a certain style or brand of jeans and designer shirts? That's so not me.

Oh and she makes the argument that a girl raised by lesbians might be more prone to try it. This one black girl told me she spent summers as a kid in a white neighborhood with her grandparents and that's where she got jungle fever
The designer thing is not me either. But, yeah...I guess that is true.

I think chrisl wants you.

I'm just being honest how I feel. Pretty sure most men feel this way. May not admit it to your face though. Why I love usmb.
Black women don't like black men dating white women...especially the exceptionally large ones. Whitemen dating black women...they are usually wiggers and get along with the brothers anyhow.

Why is that?
What about you, would you date a black guy? Could you take him to the 'rents for dinner?

I grew up in a town without many black people, so my exposure to black people is VERY limited. However, I find Denzel Washington (when he was younger anyways) to be extremely sexy man. Lol. :D

My sister in law told me and my brother she found black men extremely sexy and we were a bit shocked. Lol. I don't want to think of her taking a mandingo cock.

I don't favor any particular race. It is more about the person to me.

Want me to prove I dated a black girl? She told me I'd be the laughing stock because I I don't wear name brand stuff. She told me blacks are all about keeping up with the Jones. Is that true? Does it have to be the Nike shoes and a certain style or brand of jeans and designer shirts? That's so not me.

Oh and she makes the argument that a girl raised by lesbians might be more prone to try it. This one black girl told me she spent summers as a kid in a white neighborhood with her grandparents and that's where she got jungle fever

Huh? Why would you think that? I don't even know this person and know nothing of him.

Why is that?
What about you, would you date a black guy? Could you take him to the 'rents for dinner?

I grew up in a town without many black people, so my exposure to black people is VERY limited. However, I find Denzel Washington (when he was younger anyways) to be extremely sexy man. Lol. :D

My sister in law told me and my brother she found black men extremely sexy and we were a bit shocked. Lol. I don't want to think of her taking a mandingo cock.

So a Greek or black is OK? What about a Greek and a black?

Huh? Why would you think that? I don't even know this person and know nothing of him.

Just kidding.

Why is that?

What the hell are you talking about? Dude, you are beginning to . . . be very weird. I don't care about race. I care about people. K?

Why is that?
I would!
You would date a black guy. You like BBC?

Just kidding.

Yeah, well we are getting WAY off topic here. Let's try not to ruin Gracie's thread and try to stay on topic. :)

What the hell are you talking about? Dude, you are beginning to . . . be very weird. I don't care about race. I care about people. K?
Lighten up

You would fall in love.

Lighten up
That was a JR level joke to a lady, dude.

Why is that?
I would!
I was wondering if you caught that. Chrism says I'm getting weird. Lol

Why is that?
I would!

Just being honest. :D No offense, but you have been making some very strange comments and totally taking the thread off topic. Do you have anything else to add to the topic of discussion? If not, I believe we are probably done here.

Why is that?
I would!

Just being honest. :D No offense, but you have been making some very strange comments and totally taking the thread off topic. Do you have anything else to add to the topic of discussion? If not, I believe we are probably done here.
Bye

BACK ON TOPIC....this is not about black cock. Frankly, I am tired of every thread winding up about penises. Grow the fuck up, guys.

Anyway..how many here think this pediatrician was/is in the wrong what what little we know so far? Or..about her letter? Why pray to make a decision on whether to be a newborns doctor?

I wonder what the kid's dad thinks about this.

Dad is probably a sperm donor, considering that the parents are lesbians.
He's still the father. And these two homofascist, ignorant, neocon lesbians are screwing with a human's life and natural right to have the option to be raised by its actual parents.
No, he is still not the father and has no rights whatsoever. None.
No, he's the father and the kid's natural rights were violated by childish, self-focused, neocon, outdated homofascists.

He's still the father. And these two homofascist, ignorant, neocon lesbians are screwing with a human's life and natural right to have the option to be raised by its actual parents.

Well, not really. A sperm donor does not have any rights to the child. They willingly donate their sperm, knowing full well and probably even sign waivers. They don't do it because they want to be dads. They do it for money, I believe. I don't know how I feel about artificial insemination, knowing there are many children out there who need a family that are already born. In vitro fertilization cuts down on adoption because people would rather have their "own" child than adopt, so I do feel sorry for kids waiting for a family to adopt them.
Immoral irresponsibility is not justified by legal rationale.

Well, not really. A sperm donor does not have any rights to the child. They willingly donate their sperm, knowing full well and probably even sign waivers. They don't do it because they want to be dads. They do it for money, I believe. I don't know how I feel about artificial insemination, knowing there are many children out there who need a family that are already born. In vitro fertilization cuts down on adoption because people would rather have their "own" child than adopt, so I do feel sorry for kids waiting for a family to adopt them.
Lot of unwanted kids, yep. But there are people who would rather those kids stay in foster care bounced around to other foster care until they are 18 instead of going to a permanent home that has two fathers or two mothers. Sad, ain't it?
And it used to be that white could not adopt black.
You're trying to justify the conscious breech of kids' rights by pointing to the anecdotal.

It's not about the parents being homo. It's about kids being raised without either a mother or a father depending on whether it's two men or two women. The empirical clearly demonstrates the impact the lack of that structure has had on the culture over the past fifty years and especially among blacks where it is most acute. A relatively new phenomenon. You lefties need to pay attention and move forward on this before you contribute more to that problem. Progress a little already!

Forum List

Back