Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

I'm not sure, but I THINK they saw her prior to the baby being born and that was why it was a surprise when she declined to be the babies caregiver.

Maybe it just kept bothering her and she tried to get over it but couldn't.

For example people are probably more comfortable if two guys have a girl not a boy because gay guys won't molest girls and two lesbians being lesbians in front of a boy is different than in front of a girl.

I'm liberal and even I wrestle with this.

Yes, but gay does not equal pedophile. A pedophile is attracted to children, not other adults. Some of them don't even have a preference as to the sex of the child. They are more age-oriented sickos.
Gay haters see all gays as pedophiles. (eye roll)
I don't. Just telling you how a lot of straights feel.

I know two gay guys raising boy from Guatemala. Wonderful parents. Helped change my opinion.

You just said that you "wrestle" with it.

I wonder what the chances are a girl raised by two women will try it eventually thinking its normal. But I also know straight parents dont turn gay kids straight.

Yes, but gay does not equal pedophile. A pedophile is attracted to children, not other adults. Some of them don't even have a preference as to the sex of the child. They are more age-oriented sickos.
Gay haters see all gays as pedophiles. (eye roll)
I don't. Just telling you how a lot of straights feel.

I know two gay guys raising boy from Guatemala. Wonderful parents. Helped change my opinion.

You just said that you "wrestle" with it.

I do. Am I allowed to be uncomfortable with something? I don't like black guys dating white women but I deal with it.

But you contradict yourself from post to post. Lol.
That's called wrestling with it.

TBH, I don't wonder if the gay parents would molest the child. I believe there are probably just as many heterosexual pedophiles out there, since it really is more related to age than gender. However, I do wonder what kind of effect it has on the children in the long run, to be raised with two moms or two dads instead of one of each. Not to be insulting. I just wonder sometimes.
No different than a child raised by a grandmother and aunt because the mom died in childbirth..or abandoned the baby. Or a grandfather and uncle raising a boy for the same reason. The kid doesn't have to know if it is due to homosexuality. Do heterosexuals have sex in front of their kids or tell them what they do for playtime in the bedroom? Hopefully not.

I wonder what the kid's dad thinks about this.

Dad is probably a sperm donor, considering that the parents are lesbians.
He's still the father. And these two homofascist, ignorant, neocon lesbians are screwing with a human's life and natural right to have the option to be raised by its actual parents.

Well, not really. A sperm donor does not have any rights to the child. They willingly donate their sperm, knowing full well and probably even sign waivers. They don't do it because they want to be dads. They do it for money, I believe. I don't know how I feel about artificial insemination, knowing there are many children out there who need a family that are already born. In vitro fertilization cuts down on adoption because people would rather have their "own" child than adopt, so I do feel sorry for kids waiting for a family to adopt them.

He's still the father. And these two homofascist, ignorant, neocon lesbians are screwing with a human's life and natural right to have the option to be raised by its actual parents.

Well, not really. A sperm donor does not have any rights to the child. They willingly donate their sperm, knowing full well and probably even sign waivers. They don't do it because they want to be dads. They do it for money, I believe. I don't know how I feel about artificial insemination, knowing there are many children out there who need a family that are already born. In vitro fertilization cuts down on adoption because people would rather have their "own" child than adopt, so I do feel sorry for kids waiting for a family to adopt them.
Lot of unwanted kids, yep. But there are people who would rather those kids stay in foster care bounced around to other foster care until they are 18 instead of going to a permanent home that has two fathers or two mothers. Sad, ain't it?
And it used to be that white could not adopt black.

TBH, I don't wonder if the gay parents would molest the child. I believe there are probably just as many heterosexual pedophiles out there, since it really is more related to age than gender. However, I do wonder what kind of effect it has on the children in the long run, to be raised with two moms or two dads instead of one of each. Not to be insulting. I just wonder sometimes.
No different than a child raised by a grandmother and aunt because the mom died in childbirth..or abandoned the baby. Or a grandfather and uncle raising a boy for the same reason. The kid doesn't have to know if it is due to homosexuality. Do heterosexuals have sex in front of their kids or tell them what they do for playtime in the bedroom? Hopefully not.

I'm remembering a thread not too long ago where a boy was adopted by two lesbians and now he wants to have a sex change operation to become a female. He is probably 10 years old. Don't know what that is due to. The poor little boy looked absolutely miserable though. I certainly wouldn't put it past SOME lesbians to perhaps be man haters. But then again, heterosexuals have plenty of faults too, not denying that.

Lot of unwanted kids, yep. But there are people who would rather those kids stay in foster care bounced around to other foster care until they are 18 instead of going to a permanent home that has two fathers or two mothers. Sad, ain't it?

I agree. Having a family and a home to call your own is most important thing. I can't even imagine what it must be like to grow up with no family and no one to love you in that unconditional way. But I cannot lie and say that I don't think about how it might effect the child. Maybe it doesn't effect them at all, not sure. I've never spoken to a person who was adopted by a gay couple.

Anyone ever see the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? Were the two main characters really good friends....or lesbians? From all the clues...they were best of friends. And both raised the one womans child.

What about The Secret Life Of Bees? All women..assisting a white little girl because they knew her mother before she died. Were they all lesbians? No.

Too much assumptions going on. Doc got nosey, let her imagination overrule her chosen profession, and fucked up. When she asks EVERY PARENT what they do in the bedroom, then she can sit easy with her prayers if the answers are up to her own beliefs on what two people do for sex. Until then, she is a bigot.

I agree. Having a family and a home to call your own is most important thing. I can't even imagine what it must be like to grow up with no family and no one to love you in that unconditional way. But I cannot lie and say that I don't think about how it might effect the child. Maybe it doesn't effect them at all, not sure. I've never spoken to a person who was adopted by a gay couple.
I have. They grew up to be loving heterosexuals. Nobody is TAUGHT to be gay. Who the hell would willingly take all that hatred on??

Anyone ever see the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? Were the two main characters really good friends....or lesbians? From all the clues...they were best of friends. And both raised the one womans child.

What about The Secret Life Of Bees? All women..assisting a white little girl because they knew her mother before she died. Were they all lesbians? No.

Too much assumptions going on. Doc got nosey, let her imagination overrule her chosen profession, and fucked up. When she asks EVERY PARENT what they do in the bedroom, then she can sit easy with her prayers if the answers are up to her own beliefs on what two people do for sex. Until then, she is a bigot.

Well, regardless of how anyone feels about homosexuals, it is a really STUPID reason to refuse to treat an innocent baby. Really, really stupid.

If she is not dedicated enough to medicine and healing and lets something like this stop her from administering treatment, she really should not be a doctor anymore. Perhaps she can be a nun. :D Oh but wait, they are supposed to be understanding, forgiving and loving too, so that's probably not a very good idea.

Is white guys dating black women ok with you?
Wasn't in the 90's
I didn't ask about the 90's. I asked if you think it is ok for white guys to date black women since you have issue with black guys dating white women.

Yes I've dated black women. They told me none of their black friends in Detroit are OK with it. They do not like sisters and brothers dating white people.

Is white guys dating black women ok with you?
Wasn't in the 90's
I didn't ask about the 90's. I asked if you think it is ok for white guys to date black women since you have issue with black guys dating white women.

Yes I've dated black women. They told me none of their black friends in Detroit are OK with it. They do not like sisters and brothers dating white people.

You know what? I don't think you are as "liberal" as you claim to be. :D

Forum List

Back