Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

Again, it's funny when leftist retards try to understand the ethics of the elite educated....

She is ETHICALLY BOUND to refer patients if she thinks she cannot provide them with the best care available to them.

She referred them because she doubted her ability to treat them adequately. Most likely because she'd had to deal with the lezbos in her parking lot or something, and didn't trust them.

True, but she really probably shouldn't be a doctor then. We all know you are an angry and hateful old woman, but the baby didn't do anything. The baby is innocent and deserves treatment.

Doctors are taught to recognize when to refer patients, in the best interests of the patients. That's what she did.

Leftist retards think that people should be forced to serve others, regardless of whether they think they can do it properly or not.

Fascism. Nazis forced jewish doctors to do their bidding, too. It's all the same.

There are plenty of doctors in Israel who gladly treat injured Palestinians. Those are good doctors who take their oaths seriously. It's all about healing. Nothing else should enter their minds when treating a patient, especially a baby.
But you gotta know in america there might be a few right wing conservative bible thumping doctors. Go to someone else. Would you want to take your kid to her?
I'm not sure, but I THINK they saw her prior to the baby being born and that was why it was a surprise when she declined to be the babies caregiver.

Maybe it just kept bothering her and she tried to get over it but couldn't.

For example people are probably more comfortable if two guys have a girl not a boy because gay guys won't molest girls and two lesbians being lesbians in front of a boy is different than in front of a girl.

I'm liberal and even I wrestle with this.

No. I was saying that if you don't like a topic, don't read it.

No, that's not what you were saying, lol. But that's okay. You can lie about it, in this thread and maybe gracie will believe you.
You and I have been semi getting along but you keep dragging me into your bitchfest with Chris. Knock it off.

Fuck you, I didn't drag you into anything, you jumped in the middle of it. Knock it off yourself.
Are you drunk or something? ITS MY THREAD. Of course I am jumping in the middle of it. Fuck you too.
Cat fight

Oh geez. No cat fights. I'm just setting the record straight against KG's accusations. :D

True, but she really probably shouldn't be a doctor then. We all know you are an angry and hateful old woman, but the baby didn't do anything. The baby is innocent and deserves treatment.

Doctors are taught to recognize when to refer patients, in the best interests of the patients. That's what she did.

Leftist retards think that people should be forced to serve others, regardless of whether they think they can do it properly or not.

Fascism. Nazis forced jewish doctors to do their bidding, too. It's all the same.

There are plenty of doctors in Israel who gladly treat injured Palestinians. Those are good doctors who take their oaths seriously. It's all about healing. Nothing else should enter their minds when treating a patient, especially a baby.
But you gotta know in america there might be a few right wing conservative bible thumping doctors. Go to someone else. Would you want to take your kid to her?
I'm not sure, but I THINK they saw her prior to the baby being born and that was why it was a surprise when she declined to be the babies caregiver.

That's how I understood it too.
AND..the doc waited 4 months..after the parents spoke out..before sending the CAREFULLY WORDED letter explaining her decision. Problem is..she fucked up. She had to PRAY on it.

OK..for funzies....you are a pediatrician. What kid would you refuse to have as a patient?

I would be hesitant to take on a kid that is constantly shoved in to beauty pageants. Not due to the kid...but because I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut to the idiotic mother trying to live her life thru her kid. Then I would have to really muse on whether I should be a pediatrician any more.

Honestly, I cannot think of any circumstances that I would refuse to treat a child, unless perhaps the parents were abusive towards me or something like that.

For example people are probably more comfortable if two guys have a girl not a boy because gay guys won't molest girls and two lesbians being lesbians in front of a boy is different than in front of a girl.

Yes, but gay does not equal pedophile. A pedophile is attracted to children, not other adults. Some of them don't even have a preference as to the sex of the child. They are more age-oriented sickos.

Probably why the gays on modern family went with a foreign girl. People would have been pissed if a white baby american boy would have went to them and not a hetero couple.

Yes, but gay does not equal pedophile. A pedophile is attracted to children, not other adults. Some of them don't even have a preference as to the sex of the child. They are more age-oriented sickos.
I know this but it still makes straights uncomfortable. Do white baby american boys go to gay men looking to adopt?

Gay haters see all gays as pedophiles. (eye roll)

OK..for funzies....you are a pediatrician. What kid would you refuse to have as a patient?

I would be hesitant to take on a kid that is constantly shoved in to beauty pageants. Not due to the kid...but because I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut to the idiotic mother trying to live her life thru her kid. Then I would have to really muse on whether I should be a pediatrician any more.

I also don't like the pageant parents. Honey Boo-Boo? Lol. I think I could deal with it though. I'll bet pediatricians see all kinds of messed up things and messed up parents. You have to be really, really dedicated to medicine and healing to be a doctor.

I know this but it still makes straights uncomfortable. Do white baby american boys go to gay men looking to adopt?
Huh????

I don't know that they do?

I don't. Just telling you how a lot of straights feel.

I know two gay guys raising boy from Guatemala. Wonderful parents. Helped change my opinion.

Huh????

Ever see a white american born baby boy go to a gay couple of men?

I know two gay guys raising boy from Guatemala. Wonderful parents. Helped change my opinion.

You just said that you "wrestle" with it.

I do. Am I allowed to be uncomfortable with something? I don't like black guys dating white women but I deal with it.

TBH, I don't wonder if the gay parents would molest the child. I believe there are probably just as many heterosexual pedophiles out there, since it really is more related to age than gender. However, I do wonder what kind of effect it has on the children in the long run, to be raised with two moms or two dads instead of one of each. Not to be insulting. I just wonder sometimes.

I do. Am I allowed to be uncomfortable with something? I don't like black guys dating white women but I deal with it.

But you contradict yourself from post to post. Lol.

Forum List

Back