🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

I think it is obvious that KG advocates for doctors to be able to discriminate against babies if the parents are gay.

I advocate for doctors who choose to refer instead of giving crappy care. Because it might be my good friend Chris the lezbo who has a doctor that is forced to treat her against his will next time, and he might accidentally slip with the knife when he's working on that boil near your balls. Think how better it would be if he just had the option to refer you to a doctor who is comfortable treating the assboils of tranvestites!

Oh, clearly I'm a female. You, OTH, who knows? Lol. :D You are just a miserable old woman.

I think it is obvious that KG advocates for doctors to be able to discriminate against babies if the parents are gay.

I advocate for doctors who choose to refer instead of giving crappy care. Because it might be my good friend Chris the lezbo who has a doctor that is forced to treat her against his will next time, and he might accidentally slip with the knife when he's working on that boil near your balls.
Actually, I agree with that scenario you yourself just poked me about. IF she is against lesbians and obviously she does...her care would not be in the best interests of the baby. So she did a good thing backing off. With that said, if she cannot see a BABY and connects that baby to PARENTS she does not approve of, ....drumroll..SHE HAS ISSUES.

She probably should retire or something. If she is so bigoted that she can't stand to treat the little innocent sweet baby, then she is not a very good doctor.

Ugh, she is such a hateful and nasty individual.

In other words, you look like an idiot when you argue with me, because you can't win when you are forced to address only reality.

You're right.

:lol: Still can't answer the question I see. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. You are just a hateful old lady.

If you want to argue pretend scenarios, you should start another thread.

This thread is about a pediatrician who referred a patient to another doctor, then apologized for not telling the patient's parents in person.

I'm sure everyone can read between the lines. We have some pretty intelligent people here who can read a person like you quite easily. Lol. You are no mystery. You are a person who harbors a lot of hatred. It must be a terrible way to live.

You're all about reading between the lines, because that's the ONLY way you can win an argument. To pretend you're arguing about something that never happened, lol.

I think pretty much the consensus is that she didn't want to treat the baby because of the parents' sexual orientation. Everyone pretty much agrees with that except you. Her own letter makes it quite obvious.

I advocate for doctors who choose to refer instead of giving crappy care. Because it might be my good friend Chris the lezbo who has a doctor that is forced to treat her against his will next time, and he might accidentally slip with the knife when he's working on that boil near your balls. Think how better it would be if he just had the option to refer you to a doctor who is comfortable treating the assboils of tranvestites!

Oh, clearly I'm a female. You, OTH, who knows? Lol. :D You are just a miserable old woman.

Oh dear, it's not clear at all. You could be anything.

My point is...it would suck for you if you went to see Dr. Gosnell, and instead of being able to refer you to someone who isn't a butcher, he's *FORCED* to strap you into the stirrups and just do his best by you...no matter how much he despises you, deep down.

In other words, you look like an idiot when you argue with me, because you can't win when you are forced to address only reality.

You're right.

:lol: Still can't answer the question I see. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. You are just a hateful old lady.

This thread is about a pediatrician who referred a patient to another doctor, then apologized for not telling the patient's parents in person.

I'm sure everyone can read between the lines. We have some pretty intelligent people here who can read a person like you quite easily. Lol. You are no mystery. You are a person who harbors a lot of hatred. It must be a terrible way to live.

You're all about reading between the lines, because that's the ONLY way you can win an argument. To pretend you're arguing about something that never happened, lol.

I think pretty much the consensus is that she didn't want to treat the baby because of the parents' sexual orientation. Everyone pretty much agrees with that except you. Her own letter makes it quite obvious.

No, her letter makes it obvious that she didn't think she could cultivate a close relationship with the parents, and so she referred the kid to a doctor that she felt was a better fit.

Then she apologized for not telling them in person that she was going to refer them.

That's what the letter makes *obvious*.

But, as we know, you're all about *reading between the lines* and *what if* scenarios, that you treat as fact.

The pediatrician should not have to be FORCED to do anything. Instead, she needs to re evaluate herself on what her chosen profession is. Treating BABIES...who have no sexual preferences. Yet.

My point is...it would suck for you if you went to see Dr. Gosnell, and instead of being able to refer you to someone who isn't a butcher, he's *FORCED* to strap you into the stirrups and just do his best by you...no matter how much he despises you, deep down.

Jesus would have no doubt that he could provide the best treatment for the child.

But this doctor isn't Jesus. She was obligated to refer the family to another doctor she thought could serve them better.

Now, who's making up stories. Lol. Just the other day, you said I was a young female child at risk of being sexually molested. :cuckoo: You do realize that you are absolutely nuts, right?

The pediatrician should not have to be FORCED to do anything. Instead, she needs to re evaluate herself on what her chosen profession is. Treating BABIES...who have no sexual preferences. Yet.

Jesus would have no doubt that he could provide the best treatment for the child.

But this doctor isn't Jesus. She was obligated to refer the family to another doctor she thought could serve them better.

You're right.

Who is everybody? You and Gracie?

Gads get a grip.

Now, who's making up stories. Lol. Just the other day, you said I was a young female child at risk of being sexually molested. :cuckoo: You do realize that you are absolutely nuts, right?

That was when you were defending the right of predators to troll for underage victims at usmb.

Now you're defending the practice of forcing doctors to treat people who they don't think they can adequately treat.

Jesus would see a baby and nothing else.

But then, Jesus is God Incarnate. Human doctors are not. The baby was not denied treatment, did not have treatment delayed, and suffered NOTHING. The doctor just felt she couldn't enjoy a close trusting relationship with the parents, and so referred to another doctor in the same building.

And listen to you loons whine about it.

What's next? A pediatrician that "refers" (denies) treatment to a downs syndrome baby because the parents chose to keep it instead of aborting it?
It kills me to agree with you!

I'm pretty sure no doctor refused to treat kgrill, lacking as she is.

Yes, they did. They said I had to go see doctors in a different city, because they didn't feel they could adequately diagnose/treat me.

So, given the scenarios y'all are whining about here, I was refused treatment!

EBV. Extremely big vagina.

Jesus would see a baby and nothing else.

But then, Jesus is God Incarnate. Human doctors are not. The baby was not denied treatment, did not have treatment delayed, and suffered NOTHING. The doctor just felt she couldn't enjoy a close trusting relationship with the parents, and so referred to another doctor in the same building.

And listen to you loons whine about it.
Lighten up. We are discussing our opinions about it. Nothing looney about that.

Forum List

Back