🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

This is much ado about nothing...except for one other thing for the homosexuals to whine about

Well, thankfully I'm not a homosexual. However, a physician who refuses to treat an innocent baby because of the sexual proclivities of the parents is unethical at least.

What part of she referred didn't you grasp? It's my understanding the Dr she referred to was even in the same building. This is just another BS story to further the oh woe is us homosexual agenda....and you bought into it hook line and sinker

That certainly does not make HER any more ethical as a doctor who took a Hippocratic oath. You want to doctors to be able to discriminate against babies?

Once again she referred the couple and the child, there was no life threatening thing going on. Stop with the hyperbole

That doesn't make it any less ethical. To refuse treatment to a child because the parents are lesbians is WRONG. The child is completely innocent.

Again, it's funny when leftist retards try to understand the ethics of the elite educated....

She is ETHICALLY BOUND to refer patients if she thinks she cannot provide them with the best care available to them.

She referred them because she doubted her ability to treat them adequately. Most likely because she'd had to deal with the lezbos in her parking lot or something, and didn't trust them.

She didn't DENY TREATMENT. She REFERRED the child.

I was recent referred to an ophthalmologist by my local clinic. Was that them *denying* to treat me?

Later, the ER referred me to OHSU..and *forced* me to travel by ambulance to that place. So were they *refusing* to treat me, too?

Yes, in your world.

So I should sue them because they refused to treat my eye ailment.

This is much ado about nothing...except for one other thing for the homosexuals to whine about

Well, thankfully I'm not a homosexual. However, a physician who refuses to treat an innocent baby because of the sexual proclivities of the parents is unethical at least.

Referred.

Didn't *refuse to treat*.

Referred to a more appropriate health care professional.

Says you. According to her own letter, however, it sounds a lot like she is discriminating against the baby based upon the parents being lesbians.

I understand English, so no, the letter doesn't sound anything like that, at all.

She wrote a letter apologizing to the parents.

What part of she referred didn't you grasp? It's my understanding the Dr she referred to was even in the same building. This is just another BS story to further the oh woe is us homosexual agenda....and you bought into it hook line and sinker

That certainly does not make HER any more ethical as a doctor who took a Hippocratic oath. You want to doctors to be able to discriminate against babies?

Once again she referred the couple and the child, there was no life threatening thing going on. Stop with the hyperbole

That doesn't make it any less ethical. To refuse treatment to a child because the parents are lesbians is WRONG. The child is completely innocent.

Again, it's funny when leftist retards try to understand the ethics of the elite educated....

She is ETHICALLY BOUND to refer patients if she thinks she cannot provide them with the best care available to them.

She referred them because she doubted her ability to treat them adequately. Most likely because she'd had to deal with the lezbos in her parking lot or something, and didn't trust them.

True, but she really probably shouldn't be a doctor then. We all know you are an angry and hateful old woman, but the baby didn't do anything. The baby is innocent and deserves treatment.

I find homosexual behavior to be amoral...but it just ain't right to refuse to care for a BABY because the parents make poor choices. This is morally and ethically wrong. This is not Christian. This is a perversion of the Word.

Is anal play with your husband immoral? How about oral?

Some christians if they knew would think some of the things you do are immoral. If not how boring.

Referred.

Didn't *refuse to treat*.

Referred to a more appropriate health care professional.

Says you. According to her own letter, however, it sounds a lot like she is discriminating against the baby based upon the parents being lesbians.

I understand English, so no, the letter doesn't sound anything like that, at all.

She wrote a letter apologizing to the parents.

It's a nice letter.

She doesn't apologize for referring them. She apologized for not telling them directly.

I find homosexual behavior to be amoral...but it just ain't right to refuse to care for a BABY because the parents make poor choices. This is morally and ethically wrong. This is not Christian. This is a perversion of the Word.

Some christians if they knew would think some of the things you do are immoral. If not how boring.
I am Christian...I believe when my Savior returns, he will be among the sinners, not the preachers. So who am I to judge or shun anyone?

True, but she really probably shouldn't be a doctor then. We all know you are an angry and hateful old woman, but the baby didn't do anything. The baby is innocent and deserves treatment.

Doctors are taught to recognize when to refer patients, in the best interests of the patients. That's what she did.

Leftist retards think that people should be forced to serve others, regardless of whether they think they can do it properly or not.

Fascism. Nazis forced jewish doctors to do their bidding, too. It's all the same.

Doctors are taught to recognize when to refer patients, in the best interests of the patients. That's what she did.

Leftist retards think that people should be forced to serve others, regardless of whether they think they can do it properly or not.

Fascism. Nazis forced jewish doctors to do their bidding, too. It's all the same.
Nazis would have let the baby die because of her parents. Just like you would.

There are plenty of doctors in Israel who gladly treat injured Palestinians. Those are good doctors who take their oaths seriously. It's all about healing. Nothing else should enter their minds when treating a patient, especially a baby.

Okay, well let's pretend and say that she did deny treatment to the baby based upon the parents' sexual orientations. Do you agree with that concept, that doctors should be able to discriminate based upon a patient's or a patient's parents' sexual orientations?

Swallow your shallow pride and treat the innocent child... how dumb. Look past yourself and your beliefs.

What's next? A pediatrician that "refers" (denies) treatment to a downs syndrome baby because the parents chose to keep it instead of aborting it?

I am Christian...I believe when my Savior returns, he will be among the sinners, not the preachers. So who am I to judge or shun anyone?

How many friends do you have that are not christian? Do you think all us non christians are going to hell for all eternity for not believing your story? If you don't believe that you should quit the religion because that's what it says.

Also how can you be so casual about it that this is going to happen to them/us? If I knew someone was coming to kill you I'd be screaming to you to get out! And that's just this pathetic short life you'd be losing. I'm/we're going to burn FOREVER!

The doc "prayed" over it. That tells me she refused to care for the baby because she is a nosey bitch about what two grown adults decide to do in the bedroom. Again, does she pray for anal sex couples, threesome couples, bondage couples, wiccan couples, etc?

Where'd you get that?

From Youtube? A video posted by someone with a username of "Pranks"????
Read the docs letter. She says it herself.

Okay, well let's pretend and say that she did deny treatment to the baby based upon the parents' sexual orientations. Do you agree with that concept, that doctors should be able to discriminate based upon a patient's or a patient's parents' sexual orientations?

That didn't happen, and as far as I can tell, would never happen with this doc. She didn't deny treatment. She opted out and provided a suitable stand for the family, so nothing was delayed, the care was provided.

you loons need to be less hysterical.

What's next? A pediatrician that "refers" (denies) treatment to a downs syndrome baby because the parents chose to keep it instead of aborting it?
If I were a Gino I'd only accept hot women and when I was done with looking at them I'd refer them to a new doctor who could use the client.

It kills me to agree with you!

I'm pretty sure no doctor refused to treat kgrill, lacking as she is.

Forum List

Back