🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

The doc "prayed" over it. That tells me she refused to care for the baby because she is a nosey bitch about what two grown adults decide to do in the bedroom. Again, does she pray for anal sex couples, threesome couples, bondage couples, wiccan couples, etc?

Where'd you get that?

From Youtube? A video posted by someone with a username of "Pranks"????

It doesn't even matter. There should be NO reason to deny treatment to a baby.

She didn't DENY TREATMENT. She REFERRED the child.

I was recent referred to an ophthalmologist by my local clinic. Was that them *denying* to treat me?

Later, the ER referred me to OHSU..and *forced* me to travel by ambulance to that place. So were they *refusing* to treat me, too?

Yes, in your world.

So I should sue them because they refused to treat my eye ailment.

Again. It's funny to watch leftist lunatics try to participate in a conversation that deals with ethical behavior.

They always perceive ethics as *the enemy* lol.

Um, she is UNethical to refuse care to an innocent baby.

She didn't refuse care.

She referred. Again. The words mean something. The child received appropriate treatment.

The doc "prayed" over it. That tells me she refused to care for the baby because she is a nosey bitch about what two grown adults decide to do in the bedroom. Again, does she pray for anal sex couples, threesome couples, bondage couples, wiccan couples, etc?

Where'd you get that?

I was recent referred to an ophthalmologist by my local clinic. Was that them *denying* to treat me?

Later, the ER referred me to OHSU..and *forced* me to travel by ambulance to that place. So were they *refusing* to treat me, too?

Yes, in your world.

This is much ado about nothing...except for one other thing for the homosexuals to whine about

Refusing to Treat Patients

Refusing to Treat Patients

Physicians do not have unlimited discretion to refuse to accept a person as a new patient. Because much of medicine is involved with federal regulations, physicians cannot refuse to accept a person for ethnic, racial, or religious reasons. Nor can they discriminate based on the person's sex, unless the sex of the patient is relevant to the physician's specialty. Outside these protected areas, physicians have great latitude in refusing to accept persons as patients.

The most common reason for refusing to accept a patient is the patient's potential inability to pay for the necessary medical services. Patients should be given some indication of the financial requirements when they make an appointment for treatment to prevent them from delaying making other arrangements for care while waiting for an appointment at which they will receive no treatment. While it has not been clearly established that making an appointment creates a physician-patient relationship, it would be difficult to explain to a jury why someone in urgent need of care was turned away after having waited for an appointment. A defensible decision not to accept a patient for financial reasons can appear questionable in retrospect if the person was injured by the subsequent delay in receiving medical care.

Some physicians will not treat certain individuals or classes of patients. Perhaps the most common restriction is refusing to treat patients involved in accidents that will lead to litigation. Some physicians refuse to treat attorneys. Many obstetricians refuse to treat a pregnant woman who first seeks care after the sixth month of pregnancy. These decisions are shortsighted in a competitive market and ethically questionable in a market where they may make it difficult for the affected persons to obtain care; but they are not illegal.

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

No one wanted to see your hoho?

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

This is much ado about nothing...except for one other thing for the homosexuals to whine about

Well, thankfully I'm not a homosexual. However, a physician who refuses to treat an innocent baby because of the sexual proclivities of the parents is unethical at least.

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

Well, thankfully I'm not a homosexual. However, a physician who refuses to treat an innocent baby because of the sexual proclivities of the parents is unethical at least.

What part of she referred didn't you grasp? It's my understanding the Dr she referred to was even in the same building. This is just another BS story to further the oh woe is us homosexual agenda....and you bought into it hook line and sinker

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

I've not gotten jobs before. I should have sued them for oicking whoever they chose over me. What were they? And what didn't you like about me? Do you not like tall handsome Greek men? Is it my gray hair? You don't like old people? It really is ridiculous. I just don't want to work with you.

Not guilty!

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

Referred.

Didn't *refuse to treat*.

Referred to a more appropriate health care professional.

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

What part of she referred didn't you grasp? It's my understanding the Dr she referred to was even in the same building. This is just another BS story to further the oh woe is us homosexual agenda....and you bought into it hook line and sinker

That certainly does not make HER any more ethical as a doctor who took a Hippocratic oath. You want to doctors to be able to discriminate against babies?

Yes, in your world.

That certainly does not make HER any more ethical as a doctor who took a Hippocratic oath. You want to doctors to be able to discriminate against babies?

Once again she referred the couple and the child, there was no life threatening thing going on. Stop with the hyperbole

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

Referred.

Says you. According to her own letter, however, it sounds a lot like she is discriminating against the baby based upon the parents being lesbians.

Yes, in your world.

I thought she was discriminating against lezbos.

Make up your mind.

Once again. She didn't refuse to treat. She referred.

There's a difference. If there isn't, then I'm getting myself a big settlement for being referred to OHSU and an opthamalogist. Those bastards at the clinic should have gone ahead and tried to treat my eye, damn them!

Yes, in your world.

Referred.

Says you. According to her own letter, however, it sounds a lot like she is discriminating against the baby based upon the parents being lesbians.

I understand English, so no, the letter doesn't sound anything like that, at all.

Yes, in your world.

Once again she referred the couple and the child, there was no life threatening thing going on. Stop with the hyperbole

That doesn't make it any less ethical. To refuse treatment to a child because the parents are lesbians is WRONG. The child is completely innocent.

I find homosexual behavior to be amoral...but it just ain't right to refuse to care for a BABY because the parents make poor choices. This is morally and ethically wrong. This is not Christian. This is a perversion of the Word.

Where'd you get that?

Yes, in your world.

I wouldnt go to her. Ever hear of the parents who disown their kids for being gay or dating a black guy or Arab? How can they do that to someone they should love. This is what belief in god does to some people. Why I say its not good for people.

Forum List

Back