🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

No one has yet proven that declining this patient had anything to do with the sexual orientation of the parents.

Is it possible that the lesbian mothers picked the pediatrician knowing her religious beliefs in order to create an issue?

Doctor s letter explains why she wouldn t care for baby with 2 moms

I understand her stance, but my question is...what does that have to do with taking care of a baby, medically, due to what the parents do in the bedroom?? Does she decline to care for babies whose parents have anal sex? How about pearl necklaces? Bondage? Fantasy? Erotic asphyxiation? Threesomes? Open marriages? Swing marriages?
How about mixed marriages? Or couples not married at all but live together and have children?

She needs a new calling. Her job is to make sure a baby is healthy...not judge what the parents do in the privacy of their bedroom.

Is the doctor a slave, or is she free?

If she is free, then she can treat or not treat whomever she damn well pleases.

I understand her stance, but my question is...what does that have to do with taking care of a baby, medically, due to what the parents do in the bedroom?? Does she decline to care for babies whose parents have anal sex? How about pearl necklaces? Bondage? Fantasy? Erotic asphyxiation? Threesomes? Open marriages? Swing marriages?
How about mixed marriages? Or couples not married at all but live together and have children?

She needs a new calling. Her job is to make sure a baby is healthy...not judge what the parents do in the privacy of their bedroom.
Could a doctor say they don't want to touch a mixed race baby? Black? Arab? If they have the right to not work with someone. This is a tough one because its wrong of her but its how she feels and I'd rather know her true feelings if I were the parents.

But can a business owner not hire someone because they are gay? The doctor should have said she had too many patients. She may have opened up herself to a lawsuit.

I'd be a great juror because I'm undecided.

Is the doctor a slave, or is she free?

If she is free, then she can treat or not treat whomever she damn well pleases.

But an employer can't openly not hire someone because they are gay. That's discrimination.

Right now I'm unconvinced either way. I can't wait for you all to have this out.

But an employer can't openly not hire someone because they are gay. That's discrimination.

Right now I'm unconvinced either way. I can't wait for you all to have this out.

Sexual preference is not covered in Title VII - and these two were not seeking employment, but asking the doctor to take them on as clients.

Now if the doctor was sold to them as their property, naturally she must do as her masters command.

If she is free though, then she alone determines which clients to serve.

She probably had to treat somebody the lezbos attacked in a fit of rage, and was scared to be alone with them.

The doc "prayed" over it. That tells me she refused to care for the baby because she is a nosey bitch about what two grown adults decide to do in the bedroom. Again, does she pray for anal sex couples, threesome couples, bondage couples, wiccan couples, etc?

The doc "prayed" over it. That tells me she refused to care for the baby because she is a nosey bitch about what two grown adults decide to do in the bedroom. Again, does she pray for anal sex couples, threesome couples, bondage couples, wiccan couples, etc?

Where'd you get that?

From Youtube? A video posted by someone with a username of "Pranks"????

She has no business being a doctor then. That is incredibly unethical and disgusting. Her job is to heal, not to judge.

Her job is to recognize when she isn't able to provide her patients with the care they want and deserve, and to refer them when she determines that to be true.

Where'd you get that?

From Youtube? A video posted by someone with a username of "Pranks"????

It doesn't even matter. There should be NO reason to deny treatment to a baby.

Again. It's funny to watch leftist lunatics try to participate in a conversation that deals with ethical behavior.

They always perceive ethics as *the enemy* lol.

Forum List

Back