🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

That certainly does not make HER any more ethical as a doctor who took a Hippocratic oath. You want to doctors to be able to discriminate against babies?

Once again she referred the couple and the child, there was no life threatening thing going on. Stop with the hyperbole

That doesn't make it any less ethical. To refuse treatment to a child because the parents are lesbians is WRONG. The child is completely innocent.

Again, it's funny when leftist retards try to understand the ethics of the elite educated....

She is ETHICALLY BOUND to refer patients if she thinks she cannot provide them with the best care available to them.

She referred them because she doubted her ability to treat them adequately. Most likely because she'd had to deal with the lezbos in her parking lot or something, and didn't trust them.

Okay, well let's pretend and say that she did deny treatment to the baby based upon the parents' sexual orientations. Do you agree with that concept, that doctors should be able to discriminate based upon a patient's or a patient's parents' sexual orientations?

That didn't happen, and as far as I can tell, would never happen with this doc.

It is interesting that you won't answer my direct question. IF that was the reason for the refusal of treatment (which it very well COULD be), do you agree with that premise? That doctors should be able to refuse treatment to a baby because it's parents are gay?

The doc "prayed" over it. That tells me she refused to care for the baby because she is a nosey bitch about what two grown adults decide to do in the bedroom. Again, does she pray for anal sex couples, threesome couples, bondage couples, wiccan couples, etc?

Where'd you get that?

From Youtube? A video posted by someone with a username of "Pranks"????
Read the docs letter. She says it herself.

She apologizes for not telling them in person that they would be seeing a different doctor at the appointment.

I find homosexual behavior to be amoral...but it just ain't right to refuse to care for a BABY because the parents make poor choices. This is morally and ethically wrong. This is not Christian. This is a perversion of the Word.

Is anal play with your husband immoral? How about oral?

Some christians if they knew would think some of the things you do are immoral. If not how boring.
I am Christian...I believe when my Savior returns, he will be among the sinners, not the preachers. So who am I to judge or shun anyone?

How many friends do you have that are not christian? Do you think all us non christians are going to hell for all eternity for not believing your story? If you don't believe that you should quit the religion because that's what it says.

Also how can you be so casual about it that this is going to happen to them/us? If I knew someone was coming to kill you I'd be screaming to you to get out! And that's just this pathetic short life you'd be losing. I'm/we're going to burn FOREVER!
I have many a friend who is not Christian. I am not a preacher...your soul is not my ministry. All I can do is be a living example...and you make the choice.

Once again she referred the couple and the child, there was no life threatening thing going on. Stop with the hyperbole

That doesn't make it any less ethical. To refuse treatment to a child because the parents are lesbians is WRONG. The child is completely innocent.

Again, it's funny when leftist retards try to understand the ethics of the elite educated....

She is ETHICALLY BOUND to refer patients if she thinks she cannot provide them with the best care available to them.

She referred them because she doubted her ability to treat them adequately. Most likely because she'd had to deal with the lezbos in her parking lot or something, and didn't trust them.

Okay, well let's pretend and say that she did deny treatment to the baby based upon the parents' sexual orientations. Do you agree with that concept, that doctors should be able to discriminate based upon a patient's or a patient's parents' sexual orientations?

It is interesting that you won't answer my direct question. IF that was the reason for the refusal of treatment (which it very well COULD be), do you agree with that premise? That doctors should be able to refuse treatment to a baby because it's parents are gay?

It's a stupid question, and has nothing to do with this thread, and this topic. You morons can't handle being held to the reality of the situation, so you have to make up these ridiculous pretend scenarios, and then argue as if THAT'S what happened.

It didn't happen. Get over it.

What's next? A pediatrician that "refers" (denies) treatment to a downs syndrome baby because the parents chose to keep it instead of aborting it?
If I were a Gino I'd only accept hot women and when I was done with looking at them I'd refer them to a new doctor who could use the client.

They are OB/GYN doctors, short for obstetrics/gynecology. Just an FYI.

It's a stupid question, and has nothing to do with this thread, and this topic. You morons can't handle being held to the reality of the situation, so you have to make up these ridiculous pretend scenarios, and then argue as if THAT'S what happened.

It isn't a stupid question and could very well be what happened, and more than likely is based upon her apology letter. Physicians do NOT write letters of apology to patients for ordinary referrals.

What's next? A pediatrician that "refers" (denies) treatment to a downs syndrome baby because the parents chose to keep it instead of aborting it?
It kills me to agree with you!

I'm pretty sure no doctor refused to treat kgrill, lacking as she is.

Yes, they did. They said I had to go see doctors in a different city, because they didn't feel they could adequately diagnose/treat me.

So, given the scenarios y'all are whining about here, I was refused treatment!

It isn't a stupid question and could very well be what happened, and more than likely is based upon her apology letter. Physicians do NOT write letters of apology to patients for ordinary referrals.

You're in complete fantasy mode now, I see.

The letter of apology was undoubtedly written when the lezbos exploded in the office and threatened to sue her.

Ugh, she is such a hateful and nasty individual.

In other words, you look like an idiot when you argue with me, because you are incapable of addressing only the facts.

I agree.

In other words, you look like an idiot when you argue with me, because you can't win when you are forced to address only reality.

You're right.

:lol: Still can't answer the question I see. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. You are just a hateful old lady.

That certainly does not make HER any more ethical as a doctor who took a Hippocratic oath. You want to doctors to be able to discriminate against babies?

That didn't happen, and as far as I can tell, would never happen with this doc. She didn't deny treatment. She opted out and provided a suitable stand for the family, so nothing was delayed, the care was provided.

you loons need to be less hysterical.
But that is not what I'm trying to get to. In her letter she "prayed". Ok. I'm all right with that. But does she also pray for couples that are not lesbian but do other weird assed shit in the bedroom that stops her from having this baby as a patient? How does she know this couple may be just best friends choosing to live as a family WITHOUT sex between them? And why "pray" about it? She has issues, this doctor. And worse ones than a lesbian couple.

In other words, you look like an idiot when you argue with me, because you can't win when you are forced to address only reality.

You're right.

:lol: Still can't answer the question I see. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. You are just a hateful old lady.

If you want to argue pretend scenarios, you should start another thread.

This thread is about a pediatrician who referred a patient to another doctor, then apologized for not telling the patient's parents in person.

I think it is obvious that KG advocates for doctors to be able to discriminate against babies if the parents are gay.

I advocate for doctors who choose to refer instead of giving crappy care. Because it might be my good friend Chris the lezbo who has a doctor that is forced to treat her against his will next time, and he might accidentally slip with the knife when he's working on that boil near your balls. Think how better it would be if he just had the option to refer you to a doctor who is comfortable treating the assboils of tranvestites!

You're right.

This thread is about a pediatrician who referred a patient to another doctor, then apologized for not telling the patient's parents in person.
This IS my thread, dear.
She referred a patient due to the PARENTS being lesbian. Period. That's why I posted it. It's wrong.

You're right.

I'm sure everyone can read between the lines. We have some pretty intelligent people here who can read a person like you quite easily. Lol. You are no mystery. You are a person who harbors a lot of hatred. It must be a terrible way to live.

Sounds like the baby is better of without this idiotic doctor.

Exactly. And while I'd probably fire the doctor, if it were up to me, I hope there are no legal repercussions. We should defend everyone's right to choose who they associate with and who they avoid.

You're right.

I'm sure everyone can read between the lines. We have some pretty intelligent people here who can read a person like you quite easily. Lol. You are no mystery. You are a person who harbors a lot of hatred. It must be a terrible way to live.

You're all about reading between the lines, because that's the ONLY way you can win an argument. To pretend you're arguing about something that never happened, lol.

I think it is obvious that KG advocates for doctors to be able to discriminate against babies if the parents are gay.

I advocate for doctors who choose to refer instead of giving crappy care. Because it might be my good friend Chris the lezbo who has a doctor that is forced to treat her against his will next time, and he might accidentally slip with the knife when he's working on that boil near your balls.
Actually, I agree with that scenario you yourself just poked me about. IF she is against lesbians and obviously she does...her care would not be in the best interests of the baby. So she did a good thing backing off. With that said, if she cannot see a BABY and connects that baby to PARENTS she does not approve of, ....drumroll..SHE HAS ISSUES.

Forum List

Back