Pediatrician declines to care for lesbians baby.

Dad is probably a sperm donor, considering that the parents are lesbians.
He's still the father. And these two homofascist, ignorant, neocon lesbians are screwing with a human's life and natural right to have the option to be raised by its actual parents.

Well, not really. A sperm donor does not have any rights to the child. They willingly donate their sperm, knowing full well and probably even sign waivers. They don't do it because they want to be dads. They do it for money, I believe. I don't know how I feel about artificial insemination, knowing there are many children out there who need a family that are already born. In vitro fertilization cuts down on adoption because people would rather have their "own" child than adopt, so I do feel sorry for kids waiting for a family to adopt them.
Lot of unwanted kids, yep. But there are people who would rather those kids stay in foster care bounced around to other foster care until they are 18 instead of going to a permanent home that has two fathers or two mothers. Sad, ain't it?
And it used to be that white could not adopt black.

I agree. Having a family and a home to call your own is most important thing. I can't even imagine what it must be like to grow up with no family and no one to love you in that unconditional way. But I cannot lie and say that I don't think about how it might effect the child. Maybe it doesn't effect them at all, not sure. I've never spoken to a person who was adopted by a gay couple.
I have. They grew up to be loving heterosexuals. Nobody is TAUGHT to be gay. Who the hell would willingly take all that hatred on??
The birdcage. Nathan lane and robin williams raised a straight son.

Is white guys dating black women ok with you?
Wasn't in the 90's
I didn't ask about the 90's. I asked if you think it is ok for white guys to date black women since you have issue with black guys dating white women.

Yes I've dated black women. They told me none of their black friends in Detroit are OK with it. They do not like sisters and brothers dating white people.

You know what? I don't think you are as "liberal" as you claim to be. :D
Why because a black women told me all her friends give her shit for dating me?

And thank you! Consevatives think I'm a flaming liberal but that's only because they are such one sided right wingers. I'm a left leaning progressive moderate.

Oh and its hard for white liberals in michigan to defend blacks when there is a war going on in Detroit saginaw and flint.

Wasn't in the 90's
I didn't ask about the 90's. I asked if you think it is ok for white guys to date black women since you have issue with black guys dating white women.

Yes I've dated black women. They told me none of their black friends in Detroit are OK with it. They do not like sisters and brothers dating white people.
Most black women frown on black guys dating white women. At least, that is what I have experienced with black acquaintences.
However, I find it odd that you don't mind dating black women but don't like black men dating white women. Kinda hypocritical, ain't it?

Wasn't in the 90's

You know what? I don't think you are as "liberal" as you claim to be. :D
You don't know how good you made me feel. Republicans say I'm as brainwashed and one sided as I say they are and you confirmed I don't ALWAYS agree with liberals. 95% I do but not 100%. Lol

Wasn't in the 90's

Most black women frown on black guys dating white women. At least, that is what I have experienced with black acquaintences.
However, I find it odd that you don't mind dating black women but don't like black men dating white women. Kinda hypocritical, ain't it?
Of course it it! I'm Greek. I don't like seeing Greek women dating or marrying non Greeks but I can date whomever I want. I admit it.

Wasn't in the 90's

Of course it it! I'm Greek. I don't like seeing Greek women dating or marrying non Greeks but I can date whomever I want. I admit it.

Why? Don't you think women can date anyone they want, as you do?

Wasn't in the 90's

I'm just being honest how I feel. Pretty sure most men feel this way. May not admit it to your face though. Why I love usmb.

I'm just being honest how I feel. Pretty sure most men feel this way. May not admit it to your face though. Why I love usmb.

I really don't think most open-minded people feel that way. Most don't care who another person dates. Why should they?

Black women don't like black men dating white women...especially the exceptionally large ones. Whitemen dating black women...they are usually wiggers and get along with the brothers anyhow.

Black women don't like black men dating white women...especially the exceptionally large ones. Whitemen dating black women...they are usually wiggers and get along with the brothers anyhow.

Why is that?

Doctor s letter explains why she wouldn t care for baby with 2 moms

I understand her stance, but my question is...what does that have to do with taking care of a baby, medically, due to what the parents do in the bedroom?? Does she decline to care for babies whose parents have anal sex? How about pearl necklaces? Bondage? Fantasy? Erotic asphyxiation? Threesomes? Open marriages? Swing marriages?
How about mixed marriages? Or couples not married at all but live together and have children?

She needs a new calling. Her job is to make sure a baby is healthy...not judge what the parents do in the privacy of their bedroom.
Let everyone in the community know.

Why is that?
Because they are racist...:dunno:

Black women don't like white women taking away the good stock.

Why is that?
What about you, would you date a black guy? Could you take him to the 'rents for dinner?

My experience with dyke parents has led me to believe they are trampy, addicted, usually have learning disabilities and a long and well documented history with child welfare, not only as adults, but as children. They move around a lot, and the composition of their household changes regularly.

I hate seeing them walk through the door too.
Well, you hang out with people similar to yourself. We all know that.

I'm not a wigger. They would consider me square.

Want me to prove I dated a black girl? She told me I'd be the laughing stock because I I don't wear name brand stuff. She told me blacks are all about keeping up with the Jones. Is that true? Does it have to be the Nike shoes and a certain style or brand of jeans and designer shirts? That's so not me.

Oh and she makes the argument that a girl raised by lesbians might be more prone to try it. This one black girl told me she spent summers as a kid in a white neighborhood with her grandparents and that's where she got jungle fever

Why is that?
What about you, would you date a black guy? Could you take him to the 'rents for dinner?

I grew up in a town without many black people, so my exposure to black people is VERY limited. However, I find Denzel Washington (when he was younger anyways) to be extremely sexy man. Lol. :D

Why is that?
I would!

I'm not a wigger. They would consider me square.

Want me to prove I dated a black girl? She told me I'd be the laughing stock because I I don't wear name brand stuff. She told me blacks are all about keeping up with the Jones. Is that true? Does it have to be the Nike shoes and a certain style or brand of jeans and designer shirts? That's so not me.

Oh and she makes the argument that a girl raised by lesbians might be more prone to try it. This one black girl told me she spent summers as a kid in a white neighborhood with her grandparents and that's where she got jungle fever
The designer thing is not me either. But, yeah...I guess that is true.

Why is that?

I grew up in a town without many black people, so my exposure to black people is VERY limited. However, I find Denzel Washington (when he was younger anyways) to be extremely sexy man. Lol. :D

My sister in law told me and my brother she found black men extremely sexy and we were a bit shocked. Lol. I don't want to think of her taking a mandingo cock.

Forum List

Back