"Pedophilia Is An Unchanging Orientation"

Do you want to reduce child abuse? Check “yes” if you do. If studying the nature of pedophilia in order to reduce it upsets you, check “no.”

Get the far left religion out of politics and power, then children will not have to endure a lot of abuse.
And leave the church to commit acts of pedophilia unchallenged, letting them cover it up at every turn? I think not.

See how the far left religion will bash other religions, but not acknowledge their own..

Last time I checked no one on the right was pushing for pedophilia as an orientation, not even the "church"..

So once again the comments of the far left do not connect to reality.

Remove the far left from power and politics and the world will become a better place..
The left has not engaged in a massive cover up and forgiveness of pedophilia. And now you also oppose treatment of people with this inclination, leaving me to assume you want them to diddle some kids instead.

So in other words you have zero proof, just far left religious dogma.

You do realize that a lot of Catholics are Democrats, right?
A majority of Mexican's are catholic. So all those illegals The want here are probably catholic. Libs must be sooo conflicted right now.

Get the far left religion out of politics and power, then children will not have to endure a lot of abuse.
And leave the church to commit acts of pedophilia unchallenged, letting them cover it up at every turn? I think not.

See how the far left religion will bash other religions, but not acknowledge their own..

Last time I checked no one on the right was pushing for pedophilia as an orientation, not even the "church"..

So once again the comments of the far left do not connect to reality.

Remove the far left from power and politics and the world will become a better place..
The left has not engaged in a massive cover up and forgiveness of pedophilia. And now you also oppose treatment of people with this inclination, leaving me to assume you want them to diddle some kids instead.

So in other words you have zero proof, just far left religious dogma.

You do realize that a lot of Catholics are Democrats, right?
A majority of Mexican's are catholic. So all those illegals The want here are probably catholic. Libs must be sooo conflicted right now.

Not just Mexico, but yes many are Catholic.

Then again so is Nancy Pelosi!

But then again how can you take the word of someone that thinks that raids are "illegal"..
Like the Cohen raid?

No but that is ok..
Just trying to make sense of your rhetoric.

Speaking of irony...
Originality points.

Yes we know the far left has no originality only debunked religious narratives..

Yes the feeling of anger wanting to kills someone is not a feeling or desire
Of course it is. What in the world are you talking about? We don't imprison people for feeling angry.

Really? Ever watched the show COPS?
Just make your point.

I did! Can you not read?
You did not. I never saw anyone arrested for "feeling angry", and neither have you.

Yes the feeling of anger wanting to kills someone is not a feeling or desire
Of course it is. What in the world are you talking about? We don't imprison people for feeling angry.

Just make your point.

I did! Can you not read?
You did not. I never saw anyone arrested for "feeling angry", and neither have you.

So you have never watched COPS, thanks for letting everyone know that!

Just make your point.

I did! Can you not read?

The highlight show on your tv?

Just make your point.

I did! Can you not read?

Are you jealous that I bought my TV and did not get an Obama TV?

Just make your point.

I did! Can you not read?

A "reality" show, I might add. This one really has some mental problems I think. None of his comments make much sense and he goes way out there and says the most illogical stuff.

Just make your point.

I did! Can you not read?

A "reality" show, I might add. This one really has some mental problems I think. None of his comments make much sense and he goes way out there and says the most illogical stuff.

Yes I realize that you just got Trumped and now you are upset!

Once you far left drones can do a real debate, please come back!

I did! Can you not read?

You don't debate, you just make accusations and demands.

You don't debate, you just make accusations and demands.

Yes you far left drones do that! I showed you up again and you can not handle, get over it!

I was prepared for a debate, I know both sides, there fore had counter material ready. Unlike those that demand others to post proof and do not have any material for their side. It is hard to have material to prove something does not exist. But the far left does not have both sides, they have their small narrow pin point view of the world as it has been programmed. Hence the drone aspect!

Thank God moral people will protect the children.
Yes, the religious have a strong modern history of protecting children from pedophiles....................................

Like public educators, toad. Really want to go there? I'll shellac your stupid ass.
Go ahead. Pedophilia from the reigious is no better, hack.
But they accept it and try to hide it more.

It will never be accepted again like it used to be when religion was in charge. It is a crime that harms people who cannot give consent. Anyone who thinks it's acceptable shouldn't be allowed around children.

And yet yours is the side that wants to allow the homosexual/transsexual agenda to be pushed on young children in public schools, in order to groom them to make them easier prey for sexual predators.

Forum List

Back