Pedophilia is legal in Moscow empire , thats why many westren Pedophiles support Moscow imperialism I PICTURE

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
How old was she when she was inseminated by a putin´s solder ?

Pedophilia is legal in Moscow empire , thats why many westren Pedophiles support Moscow imperialism I PICTURE

How old was she when she was inseminated by a putin´s solder ?

No wonder all these MAGAts support Putin.

So are Ukrainian child farms bigger or smaller than Russias
Who wins that contest Slavic slopehead hiding out

Pedophilia and pederasty have always been a part of (your fav.) Mongol - Muscovite empire​

WIKI " 🇷🇺Fyodor (BOSMANOV ) of having a homosexual relationship with the 🇷🇺 Tsar. "

whats interesting here, 2 out of 3 most popular Muscovite historical figure WERE THE 🇷🇺 PEDERASTS (older men who are FACKED VERY young boys) . Even more, IVAN THE TERRIBLE (creator of Muscovite ulus- empire ) , LOVER Fyodor BOSMANOV is Muscovite N1 🇷🇺GAY - ICON today. And you know what ? Muscovite IMPERIALISTS AND westren Moscow lovers ARE PERFECTLY OK WITH THIS .:confused:

No wonder all these MAGAts support Putin.

one for sure, why many westren Pedophiles (LIKE Scott Ritter ) support Moscow imperialism

GPLtPZ2asAAAX8J

why tsar putin kissed this small kid in stomach ?

Stalin and his lover aged 13
It was dated 1956 - three years after Stalin's death - and spelt out the results of General Serov's investigation.

Serov reported back to Khrushchev that, amazingly, the entire story of Stalin's affair with a 13-year-old was true. Khrushchev showed it to the Politburo (including Stalin's long-serving henchman Molotov), who all signed it and then filed it in the deepest recesses of the archives where it has remained until now.

I was also able to find in the archives the memoirs of the girl herself, who was called Lidia. She wrote them during Stalin's reign,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back