Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Under no circumstances will Nancy do right by the country if she thinks it will make Trump look good. This is sabotage by Democrats and the victims will be the American people.

Speaker Pelosi is trying to protect workers against the Republican slush fund to corporations! Go Nancy!
But we all know better.

In reality, more American deaths and more unemployment are bad for America, and therefore good for Democrats.

Petlosi and Schmucker are purposely working to thwart Trump's efforts to contain the outbreak and protect the economy. Its 100% politics.
I don’t expect Trump supporters like you to read the bill or the discrepancies or even understand. PAY ATTENTION. The bill that McConnell trying to shove to Americans comes with very large $ for the large corporations. Of the $500bn Mnuchin wants to keep $100bn that he can control. You what that mean. YOU GOT THAT?

I'm watching that dizzy c*nt trotted out to stammer something incoherently and I realize how broken our system is. THAT should not be an elected official. Go clean up the human shit on your sidewalks Nanzi. It would be the only productive thing you've ever done. Literally.

Speaker Pelosi is trying to protect workers against the Republican slush fund to corporations! Go Nancy!

horseshit, she was trying to get abortion funding included in the relief bill

Why TF is abortion the number one issue with democrats? Why is it so damn important to them to be able to kill unborn human beings at will?

Religious reasons. And before you think that is hyperbole note how abortion trumps everything, brooks no exception for any candidate, and takes priority even during an existential crisis. It is the closest thing they have to a holy rite. Christians consume the innocent blood of Jesus and liberals have a Satanic imitation in the innocent blood of babies flowing.

I don't know if you realize this or not. But corporations have been really fucked over by the virus. And many joints may not be reopening if this last much longer. Unless help is provided to corporations, these people will lose their jobs permanently and become permanent wards of the state.

Workers must be protected in the meantime! That's who the Democrats are trying to protect. Trump and McConnell don't really give a shit about them.

How does not sending the checks protect workers?

Lol. Did you get an answer to that?

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

Flights continued between the two countries.

You know who did ban flights in and out of China on that exact same day? Italy.
For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

COVID had almost certainly taken hold in Italy prior to the declaration.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.
Oh Jesus, Italy has more elderly, and the family units are stronger. A lot of grandparents live with the family and if they don’t they are visited more often. Also, some politicians in Italy thought it was a good idea to have a “hug a Chinese person day” during a pandemic to show how woke you are. That obviously didn’t work out for a lot of people. Goes to show you how seriously some of the politicians were taking this, they weren't, they were trying to score political points...a lot like the OP topic. And wrong again, the entire EU is being rocked. Italy is just the most staggering example of what happens when politicians don’t take shit seriously.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.

I think we can all get behind Pelosi on this issue. How can we let this bill proceed without solar panel credits and airplane emission standard increases? And, student loan forgiveness and increasing power to the unions are essential in battling Caronavirus. I applaud you Madam Speaker!!

The bill created with bipartisan support in the senate, with many concessions made by the GOP, was shot down as Nancy Pelosi (a congresswoman not a senator) stepped in last minute with a list of demands. The bill promised 1.8 trillion in relief to individual families with a 3,000$ check, 500 billion to financially aid states and cities in need, and support for business loosing money that have been forced to shut down.
She held it up for what

Chinese Solar panels and new airline regulations to solve a made up problem?

....while working folk who may see less work or may have been laid off can go suck eggs

Democrats they're for the workers pfft
If yas ever get checks and ya dont really need it ...cash it and do some good with it....jus sayin ...merica!

xpI34KG6.png

Drunken twat **** rat fink wrinkly old gummie whore

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
Like I just posted in a separate thread of the same topic.
I do not expect a Trump supporters like you understand or know what the discrepancies are. The bill that McConnell wants to shove to Americans comes with $500bn for the large corporations of that $100bn for Mchunkin that he can control by himself. This guy works for Trump. YOU GOT THAT?

Pelosi has nerves of steel. I will give her that. To delay aid during a national pandemic over solar panels takes some balls. She is tough. But, I am not sure it will go over well for those waiting on their checks to be deposited.

Not exactly.

The point is that the disease was global by Jan 31. No travel restrictions absent completely shutting the border was going to be effective. The rest of the EU is not affected to the same degree and many no more so than us.

Talking about scoring political points is exactly what Trump has been doing this whole time.
Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

Not exactly.

Just because it moved out of the country of origin, doesn’t mean it isn’t containable. You can contain the few that slip through the cracks. You can’t do that when you let anybody who wants to come over from an outbreak region. Do you not see why that would be a problem? It wasn’t just a problem for the either, that shit came over to New York, our biggest hub for European travel, and now NY is looking at 3000 cases that’s gonna probably be 10000 in a couple of days.

If it was containable, we clearly didn’t do it given our burden of disease here.

Like I said, you’d have to do a LOT more than what Trump did.

Forum List

Back