Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
He did the only responsible thing to do in that situation which was ban travel fromChina. It’s called a quarantine, and they stop pandemics. Which is why the EU is getting hammered by this, and why it’s just starting over here. That alone bought us at least a month. And it’s only starting over here because the EU lost containment. He did the most valuable thing you could do, that the jackasses in the EU didn’t because some idiots out there started equating quarantines with racism. They eventually had to ban travel anyway but it came way too late, kind of like putting on a condom after the wads been shot. And in that month it seems like we discovered successful treatments that will hopefully lower the death rate here. Honestly I can’t wait to read all the case studies that come out of this. They won’t be friendly to the EU and especially not China. Letting the disease spread all over airports was definitely not a good idea.
Trump didn’t ban travel to China.

I think it’s unanimous that the Dims are betting on a total collapse to further their political agenda, however, it’s a two sided sword which will come back and cut deep. One can only hope voters recognize this when they cast their vote.
Funny how when it’s time to bailout Autos, banks, big business, it’s the American thing to do when Dim sits at the desk.

The collapse is already here. Putins boy asswipe made it happen. I warned you and yours about him, but you wouldn't listen. CORPORATE RACKETEERS MAKE VERY BAD PRESIDENTS.....
Right...trump caused a global economic collapse...used his narcissism to will a brand new disease to jump from bats to humans...and then used inception to go into the dreams of the Chinese and leaders of the EU and plant the idea that they should wait a month too late to ban travel because it would be seen as racist. Good analysis

Asswipe didn't address the problem early enough. He was more concerned about his reelection.
You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.

Speaker Pelosi is trying to protect workers against the Republican slush fund to corporations! Go Nancy!
Pelosi went against the senate dems who helped write this bill. This was as bipartisan as it gets. People kind of need jobs after this is over. A lot of companies aren’t going to survive this even with the relief. Almost all of the 1.8 trillion is going to the 3000$ checks for families, and then at least 500 billion is going to cities and states. Do you mind explaining how Nancy plans to protect workers, many of whom aren’t going to be working for the next 10 weeks, that is if their work survives? My buddy owns a construction company that’s been doing great. He’s probably going to go out of business because he’s renting a lot of heavy machinery that’s just going to be sitting collecting dust, and eating thousands of dollars a day. He employs 70 people. That story is going to be happening everywhere across the country. Let’s not forget, the markets are crashing and everyone with a 401k, which is almost everyone in the country, is loosing thousands of dollars in the markets right now. Not good. Use your brains people. Pelosi doesn’t give a shit about the workers, which is why the NYT decided to change their headline a 3rd time. This is all about tanking the economy to make trump look bad. It’s obvious political maneuvering while Americans are loosing thousands, and aren’t even sure if they’ll come back to a job after this is done.

You need to use your brains. Republicans tried to help their big corporate donors and they got caught. Republicans are responsible for this.
The left with lenders, banks, and loan insurance companies after the 2007 crash they caused: “too big to fail, they need stimulus, here’s a trillion dollars.”

The left when there’s a global pandemic trashing the world economy, and mandatory shut down of businesses the vast majority of them small businesses, with circumstances outside of their control: “fuck them”
Big corporations were in good shape, prior to the virus, they were in crappy shape, during the 2008 crash.

The corps are healthy, have collateral, to borrow money at the near zero percent interest rate that the Fed lowered for them....

Smaller businesses can not borrow, the way big corps can, and employ more than half the country....helping them to pay their employees while shuttered, is critical to keep them afloat...until happy days are here again...imo.

If the Republicans will get rid of the corporate pork Democrats can agree with it

You're a liar. The President shut down travel from China on January 31st and Democrats criticized him for it.
Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

Flights continued between the two countries.

You know who did ban flights in and out of China on that exact same day? Italy.

Not exactly.
He restricted foreign nationals from entering the country who had been to the affected region. Americans and immediate family of Americans who are foreign nationals were allowed to travel back and forth. They were not legally prevented from doing so.

I'd rather be in the USA than Italy right now.

RW idiots better be glad Nancy doesnt have enough juice to lock them in a closet and throw away the key

Not exactly.

I'd rather be in the USA than Italy right now.
Me too. I was just pointing out that the travel ban wasn’t actually a ban and was actually weaker in some ways than the restrictions put in place in Italy.

Given the global nature of the disease, restricting travel to and from one country was never going to be a solution.

Not exactly.

For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
On the bright side, the death toll in NY is up to 114 --- probably all Democrats. That has to put a smile on your face.
What are Schiff and Pelosi doing during this crisis? Nothing. The only thing the Democratic House has done since 2018 is attempt to overthrow the government with their fucked-up impeachment folly. We need a Republican House in 2020 and we're getting there fast. Pelosi can't find her ass with both hands.

The Democrats have a problem with the $500bn which can be handed out with no checks to Companies. There isn't even a guarenteed that they don't fire employees after thking the money. The money can goto any company at the Treasury Dept whim.

Even Trump things this is a bit daft.

There isn't enough money for health services.

Who wins in the Senate GOP's big bailout

Look at it... Airlines are getting $59bn while Hospitals aren't getting the $100bn they asked for. This after the Corporations get $500bn.

There is general agreement for $350bn for small businesses.

This bill needs a massive investment in public services, it looks like a massive Corporation feeding frenzy with no oversight.
Oh yes...mean old corporate America. Or as they are better known job providers.

Sorry but what happened to the tax cuts?

They issued buy backs on there own stock...

Tell us why don't the Health Services get what they need in a Health Crisis but the Corporates get over 5-7 times the money? Whats the real crisis?

One of the provisions Trump tried to sneak into the corporate bailout slush fund was allowing Treasury to delay disclosing for six months who gets these funds.

So much for transparency, folks.

Well, I don't see why we should want Munchkin secretly handing out 500 billion to undisclosed corporations (undisclosed till after the election, btw) that can be used for stock repurchases that make the stock more valuable. That's simply a gift to the 1% with no econ benefit to the econ as a whole.

On the other hand, the dems view this as a opportunity do limit corp officers salaries, increase gas mileage standards, solar tax breaks and more power for unions to bargain. The Rat bastards are using people's futures for their socialized agenda.

So …. fuck em all.

In fairness to the Dems they are saying if the money is there to stimulate, it is a lot of money use it to make US tech leaders as well... Why do Oil companies need bailout?

Installing Solar panels is labour intensive and provides local employment. It then pays for itself over it's lifetime...

Not exactly.

For that to have worked for Italy, the entire EU would’ve had to restrict travel. Europe is a pandemics wet dream. Tons of public transport, that’s used often, people with money and time to travel, hostels, tightly packed cities, tons of tourist attractions. Italy’s travel ban was useless. Which is why I said the EU needed too. I mean I shouldn’t have to say what I just said because one should be able to pretty easily logically deduce why a travel ban worked in USA but not in Italy. Just look at the evidence staring you in the face. You can contain the few carriers that slip through the cracks of the flights banned to a region that came through other regions...you can’t contain the 30 or so carriers a day traveling coming in from direct flights to your region.

COVID had almost certainly taken hold in Italy prior to the declaration.

No travel ban (or attempted ban) was effective. If you want to blame Italy’s situation on lack of a ban, then the entire EU would be suffering the same fate, and they aren’t.

Pelosi and Schumer don't give a shit about the American people. They would leave thousands die if they thought it would make Trump look bad. Democrats are the lowest kind of lowlife. Send them packing before it's too late.

One of the provisions Trump tried to sneak into the corporate bailout slush fund was allowing Treasury to delay disclosing for six months who gets these funds.

So much for transparency, folks.
That's Democrat propaganda. Democrats are taking advantage of a crisis in order to fund pet projects. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is just another example of democrats not caring about anything but themselves....

The Dems blocked it because they wanted every family to have at least 2 abortions a year...

Damn you Nancy!!!!!
Why people keep claiming this is about abortion is baffling to me -- unless they don't mind being outright liars....

There are now 5 GOP senators in SQ --- one of them actually has the virus -- which means the GOP majority is now 48-47 --- now there is a bill that will allow for remote voting, but guess who opposed it?? Moscow Mitch....

So the Democrats don't want this package to be just another bailout for corporations in which they can use that money to do stock-buy backs while still laying off workers that the bill was SUPPOSED to be helping....I am sure the GOP will claim the Democrats created the virus to kill Americans or whatever BS they lying about this week -- and the Dems will cave and the bill will pass with no oversight on the corporations..

"Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren echoed that message, saying that there is "great unhappiness" in the Democratic caucus about the proposal as it currently stands. The Massachusetts senator cited the proposed $500 billion fund for distressed companies, which she complained lacked restrictions."This is not a bipartisan proposal," Warren said. "This is a Republican proposal."

The Mexicrats won't pass a single Bill without being certain that wetbacks and or the filthiest among us are the clear beneficiaries.
The new America...welcome.
Racism is an effective tool against viruses...keep it up......

And don't just limit your hatred to wetbacks, go all out -- what about the blacks and chinks??

We can't stop the virus without your racism
what about the blacks and chinks??

I only hear black people use that word

Well, I don't see why we should want Munchkin secretly handing out 500 billion to undisclosed corporations (undisclosed till after the election, btw) that can be used for stock repurchases that make the stock more valuable. That's simply a gift to the 1% with no econ benefit to the econ as a whole.

On the other hand, the dems view this as a opportunity do limit corp officers salaries, increase gas mileage standards, solar tax breaks and more power for unions to bargain. The Rat bastards are using people's futures for their socialized agenda.

So …. fuck em all.

In fairness to the Dems they are saying if the money is there to stimulate, it is a lot of money use it to make US tech leaders as well... Why do Oil companies need bailout?

Installing Solar panels is labour intensive and provides local employment. It then pays for itself over it's lifetime...
But installing solar or making TVs or whatever is not the point of injecting money into the econ so people can pay rent and eat, or businesses can pay their rents so they can reopen. The Dems want to pick the winners and losers. So, they're no better than Munchkin who wants a 500billion "slush fund" to secretly bail out whomever he deems worthy.

There's no doubt that some business in more valuable than others. Every small restaurant or liquor store, and even every franchise in every mall, has rent. They will foreover shutter if they can't pay the rent. Someone else "may" rent their space … but why? Unless consumers have paychecks they won't buy shit. The govt is just trying to bridge from here to "there" for 2-3 mos. And that's really as much as they can do.

But Carnavile Cruise lines? Do they need a bailout? If they default on all their loans for ships and can't pay docking expenses … the ships don't go anywhere. They're not like airlines where literally people can't get to buisnesses without them. If people want a cruise, somebody will buy the ship, and hire the people to crew. HOWEVER the point is, the govt cannot pick winners and losers. Some "undeserving" will have to be bailed out. Because who's to say who's deserving?

Forum List

Back