🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi and Schumer made a deal with the Trump, so they are racist

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
crazy....who knew.

You have to love the far right AND he far left being all freaked out by the debt ceiling/Harvey relief deal.

Fuck the fringe...

Not only that, they both joined Trump by becoming members of the KKK and all other white Supremacy groups.

Somehow I don't think the DNC Bolshevik media is going to report this.

All just a game. The Debt isn't going away no matter which Party is in control. They all love spending other peoples' money too much. I used to be optimistic and think they would come to their senses and at least agree on a Balanced Budget deal. But now i know that was just naivety on my part. Both Parties enjoy the power & control too much, to ever let it go.

Not only that, they both joined Trump by becoming members of the KKK and all other white Supremacy groups.

They colluded with Russia, too...right?

I love that Trump told McConnell and Paul Ryan to get fucked.

Trump is trying to get shit done...Washington lifers love gridlock and status quo.

Saw an interesting commentary this morning on CNN - because I can't stand the Fox reruns at that hour.

They said there are no longer just Republicans and Democrats. We have President Trump and his followers versus the Political Establishment. He feels he was elected to do the will of The People and will do whatever it takes to get that done.

Some Repubs are worried about the backlash against those in office, this causing a possible shift from GOP to Dems in Congress.

I don't think so.

What I see are a lot of GOPers getting into races previously considered safe for GOP incumbents. They will win their primaries and beat any Dems sent against them. So, the ratio will remain the same but the GOPers will be more oriented to drain the swamp and get things done.

Saw an interesting commentary this morning on CNN - because I can't stand the Fox reruns at that hour.

They said there are no longer just Republicans and Democrats. We have President Trump and his followers versus the Political Establishment. He feels he was elected to do the will of The People and will do whatever it takes to get that done.

Some Repubs are worried about the backlash against those in office, this causing a possible shift from GOP to Dems in Congress.

I don't think so.

What I see are a lot of GOPers getting into races previously considered safe for GOP incumbents. They will win their primaries and beat any Dems sent against them. So, the ratio will remain the same but the GOPers will be more oriented to drain the swamp and get things done.

I love this. Fuck all incumbents!

You know something is amiss when the NAZIS and BLM are in agreement.

They are both wrong

Last edited:

When it comes to spending money and fiscal insolvency that will destroy the nation, they simply can't say no.

Guess you'll never call the Dems obstructionists again !

Trump is only doing this because Of Harvey. He wasn't going to withold welfare from Texas buddies .

I don't think so.

I love this. Fuck all incumbents!
a-bill-clinton.jpg

It's so inhumane to tie natural disaster relief for dreamers to debt ceiling politics.

It's cruel.

Pelosi and Schumer are so fucking racist...holy shit.

Last edited:
It's so awesome.

This move has completely befuddled the lying piece of shit far left.

By their stupid fucking dogma, Pelosi and Schumer are racist.

See how stupid it is to define a person instead of actions?

You have to love the confused Progs eating brain tumors over this one.

Is it good or bad? They don't know.

It's gray...but these assholes only deal in black and white.

Forum List

Back