Pelosi Antoinette

Christ on a stick, Republicans are awfully jealous of Pelosi. This has got to be like the 4th thread on her fucking Ice Cream. She's wealthy, get over it. (And it's really good freaking ice cream)

It's just one of the perks of being exempt from insider trading laws.

Pelosi personifies everything we don't want in a political leader. Coddled in a Democrat political power family, never worked a real job in her life, went straight from college to politics and voila! this is what you get. A vile witch who doesn't give 2 cents for the American people.

You seem to be her bitch little boy...
No I understand her, you apparently don't.

You understand her power and complain about it on a message board like a little pussy.
Nice glass house you have there!

I don't care what anybody says, that ad hit harder than the Backstreet Boys with a new single out.
beatup.gif

Eating ice cream out of a $24,000 refrigerator and votes down money to give to people out of work and told they can't work.
That might be the most cleverly orchestrated piece of outright propaganda I've ever seen. Especially considering it has been the Dems who have insisted on individuals, small businesses, and hospitals receiving more aid by objecting to the Repub's "screw the little guy" approach.

Christ on a stick, Republicans are awfully jealous of Pelosi. This has got to be like the 4th thread on her fucking Ice Cream. She's wealthy, get over it. (And it's really good freaking ice cream)

it’s tone deaf, but nothing new to her
Why? Is there some idiot on the planet that doesn't know she's wealthy?

Given that 22 million are currently out of work & she is going off about ice cream is a bit tone deaf....not to mention, playing games with relief bills designed to help said people... but then again, nothing new with her....

Pelosi shows off her ice cream stockpile

Nancy Pelosi brags about stockpile of $13 per pint ice cream in $24,000 fridge as Americans line food banks

Thousands wait in line at San Antonio food bank

Patton shaming protesters

Madonna slammed for bizarre naked coronavirus video

Pelosi personifies everything we don't want in a political leader. Coddled in a Democrat political power family, never worked a real job in her life, went straight from college to politics and voila! this is what you get. A vile witch who doesn't give 2 cents for the American people.

You understand her power and complain about it on a message board like a little pussy.

What glass house. I support the work of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

That's vague, what 'work' of Pelosi do you support? Since Donald Trump became President her 'work' has been comprised of pushing for Open borders, fighting for illegal immigrant rights and impeaching the President. Is that what you mean?

That's vague, what 'work' of Pelosi do you support? Since Donald Trump became President her 'work' has been comprised of pushing for Open borders, fighting for illegal immigrant rights and impeaching the President. Is that what you mean?

What law has Speaker of the House proposed in regard to open borders?

"Fighting for illegal immigrant rights" what the hell does that mean Mr. Vague?

trump with his actions Impeached himself.

Forum List

Back