Pelosi Calls Trump ‘President Bush’ Again, Apologizes After Being Handed Note

She has done this how many times now? It seems her brain has compartmentalized the parties as Democrats and "The Bush Party". It's sad and unfortunate.

Her Bush Derangement Syndrome is getting worse. Soon she will be asking where her mom is and repeating the same questions over and over as her senility progresses.

I hear she corrected herself but used her first presidential vote name and said President Lincoln. Sad when the mind goes.

She was probably saying "bush" with a small B, in reference to his head. She should just call him "President Orange".

Which reminds me of one of my favorite political quips. From England if memory serves. While making a long, dull speech, a politician received a great deal of heckling from the gallery. Eventually someone threw a cabbage onto the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen," said the politician , "I see that one of my opponents has lost his head."

She has done this how many times now? It seems her brain has compartmentalized the parties as Democrats and "The Bush Party". It's sad and unfortunate.
I don't think it means anything. I do this shit with my kids & grandkids. Just part of getting older.
She is the head of the Democrat party.
Explains a lot.

Her Bush Derangement Syndrome is getting worse. Soon she will be asking where her mom is and repeating the same questions over and over as her senility progresses.

Is she alright?

Someone must have let the crazy out of the madhouse.

Forum List

Back