Pelosi describes GOP tax bill as “the end of the world. This is Armageddon”

:2up: As we all know, Nancy Pelosi is considered the smartest woman on earth, then Hillary, then Maxine Waters.
Well, based on Mrs. Pelosi's review of the Trump Tax Reform Bill {I guess she actually read the bill} The World will die a slow agonizing death next year and we all need to make plans to dig a huge hole under our homes, or fly to Mars.
:laugh:
So, maybe you can all fill us in on your plans for the next 7 to 9 months. Odds are that, based on the "Pelosi Study", 90% of all Americans may not make it by October 2018.
:party: :iagree:
Well maybe she should start distributing her wealth to everyone.

These stupid Moon Bats always wonder why we ridicule them so much for being idiots.

Only in the Libtard world is keeping more of the money you make instead of giving it to some idiot bureaucrat is considered "the end of the world"

Pelosi slammed by GOP for calling tax bill 'Armageddon'

Pelosi slammed by GOP for calling tax bill 'Armageddon'

Approached for comment on the sweeping legislation -- worth roughly $1.4 trillion – Pelosi declared the legislation “the end of the world.”

She added, “This is Armageddon.”

:2up: As we all know, Nancy Pelosi is considered the smartest woman on earth, then Hillary, then Maxine Waters.
Well, based on Mrs. Pelosi's review of the Trump Tax Reform Bill {I guess she actually read the bill} The World will die a slow agonizing death next year and we all need to make plans to dig a huge hole under our homes, or fly to Mars.
So, maybe you can all fill us in on your plans for the next 7 to 9 months. Odds are that, based on the "Pelosi Study", 90% of all Americans may not make it by October 2018.
She was talking about many millions of people losing Medicaid because of this ridiculous disgrace of a bill... I noticed Fox doesn't say what she was referring to- typical right-wing b******* hateful character assassination and propaganda, super dupe.

if i was a reporter, i would ask the dumb bitch,,,So, Mz Pelosi, how many people died during the Reagan Years when he lowered taxes for all Americans?,,,give or take a million.

I imagine her having fits behind closed doors, as she frets over how they will lose even more seats when people experience the rewards of the tax reform.
I also imagine she is worried CA might lose its footing as well, seeing as they will have to live with the consequences of Dem policies there and how CA will lose out. More will move out.

I imagine her having fits behind closed doors, as she frets over how they will lose even more seats when people experience the rewards of the tax reform.
I also imagine she is worried CA might lose its footing as well, seeing as they will have to live with the consequences of Dem policies there and how CA will lose out. More will move out.
we all know that Chucky and the Bitch are just scared that the GOP will have 60 seats next year

Since she has made it off the backs of taxpayers, yes.

link, idiota?

well I am already looking for a small home on Guam
I already bought the whole underside of Guam. When that son of a bitch flips over like Johnson predicted I'll own the whole thing.
well if Guam goes under, i can always buy a home in Austria where everyone speaks French
Give it two years and the French will be speaking arabic. They adapt quickly to who ever occupies them at the time.

She was talking about many millions of people losing Medicaid because of this ridiculous disgrace of a bill... I noticed Fox doesn't say what she was referring to- typical right-wing b******* hateful character assassination and propaganda, super dupe.

Damn, not the end of the world...again.

No matter what trump does.it's the end of the world

Just for some poor people... Nothing to worry about.

well I am already looking for a small home on Guam
I already bought the whole underside of Guam. When that son of a bitch flips over like Johnson predicted I'll own the whole thing.
well if Guam goes under, i can always buy a home in Austria where everyone speaks French
Give it two years and the French will be speaking arabic. They adapt quickly to who ever occupies them at the time.
Are you ever right about anything?

Just for some poor people... Nothing to worry about.

Gee, didn't hear Pelosi say that.

Forum List

Back