Pelosi describes GOP tax bill as “the end of the world. This is Armageddon”

:2up: As we all know, Nancy Pelosi is considered the smartest woman on earth, then Hillary, then Maxine Waters.
Well, based on Mrs. Pelosi's review of the Trump Tax Reform Bill {I guess she actually read the bill} The World will die a slow agonizing death next year and we all need to make plans to dig a huge hole under our homes, or fly to Mars.
:laugh:
So, maybe you can all fill us in on your plans for the next 7 to 9 months. Odds are that, based on the "Pelosi Study", 90% of all Americans may not make it by October 2018.
:party: :iagree:
She was talking about many millions of people losing Medicaid because of this ridiculous disgrace of a bill... I noticed Fox doesn't say what she was referring to- typical right-wing b******* hateful character assassination and propaganda, super dupe.

Damn, not the end of the world...again.
Just for some poor people... Nothing to worry about.

Gee, didn't hear Pelosi say that.
Try watching a real news media...

well I am already looking for a small home on Guam
I already bought the whole underside of Guam. When that son of a bitch flips over like Johnson predicted I'll own the whole thing.
well if Guam goes under, i can always buy a home in Austria where everyone speaks French
Give it two years and the French will be speaking arabic. They adapt quickly to who ever occupies them at the time.
Are you ever right about anything?
History says I am.

:2up: As we all know, Nancy Pelosi is considered the smartest woman on earth, then Hillary, then Maxine Waters.
Well, based on Mrs. Pelosi's review of the Trump Tax Reform Bill {I guess she actually read the bill} The World will die a slow agonizing death next year and we all need to make plans to dig a huge hole under our homes, or fly to Mars.
So, maybe you can all fill us in on your plans for the next 7 to 9 months. Odds are that, based on the "Pelosi Study", 90% of all Americans may not make it by October 2018.
She was talking about many millions of people losing Medicaid because of this ridiculous disgrace of a bill... I noticed Fox doesn't say what she was referring to- typical right-wing b******* hateful character assassination and propaganda, super dupe.

Sorry, haven't been on Facebook for years.

So nothing you see on the cable news democrat networks,

You ever notice the democrats hate you keeping your own money because one of their other voters may not get some of it?

They can't let you keep your earnings because that will endanger their other voters who they are paying off. Thus the world will come to an end. The worst thing for democrats are people actually working and keeping more of what they earn. It's a fucking democrat nightmare for people to earn and keep what they can. You can't keep the welfare state alive if that happens.

Pelosi once claimed on the House floor in front of cameras that the CIA conspired against her. She popped a gasket several times while her fellow Dem's tried to drag her off the floor. :laugh: That's when I stopped taking anything she said seriously the woman has lost it.

well I am already looking for a small home on Guam
I already bought the whole underside of Guam. When that son of a bitch flips over like Johnson predicted I'll own the whole thing.
well if Guam goes under, i can always buy a home in Austria where everyone speaks French
Give it two years and the French will be speaking arabic. They adapt quickly to who ever occupies them at the time.
Are you ever right about anything?
History says I am.
Quick how many Arabs are in France? And here in percentage?

In other words not the fox Rush Limbaugh etcetera GOP propaganda machine, but some BBC PBS ABC CBS France 24 hindustani times etc etc, anything but right-wing drivel in the United States .. Who said anything about Facebook?

So nothing you see on the cable news democrat networks,
How about the BBC PBS France 24 Reuters hindustani times London times and any respected media, anything not owned by Murdock and a couple of other insane GOP billionaires...

In other words not the fox Rush Limbaugh etcetera GOP propaganda machine, but some BBC PBS ABC CBS France 24 hindustani times etc etc, anything but right-wing drivel in the United States .. Who said anything about Facebook?

Let me know where she says poor people.
pelosi armageton - Bing video

Pelosi once claimed on the House floor in front of cameras that the CIA conspired against her. She popped a gasket several times while her fellow Dem's tried to drag her off the floor. :laugh: That's when I stopped taking anything she said seriously the woman has lost it.
How what kind of repeated innuendo, spin and editing could get you to believe such crap?

How what kind of repeated innuendo, spin and editing could get you to believe such crap?

Ah...the video of Pelosi doing it on national tv :itsok:

Forum List

Back