Pelosi doubles down on 'Stupid'

Trump is bending over backwards to defend Putin

I'm guessing the Golden Shower story is not too far from the truth
Trump is so afraid of germs he doesn't open doors. Do you actually think he wants Russian hookers pissing on his bed?

My money says Putin has things much worse than Golden Showers on President Tinkles
Well you certainly hope so, but I seriously doubt it.

This just a manifestation of Hillary’s vivid imagination. After all, it was she who started the birther rumors. An honest media would have never let her live that down.

Pelosi has every right to ask for that, and if the Dems get the House in 2018 she can investigate to her heart's content.

Pelosi lost the Hill when she said, "We need to pass it so we can see what's in it". Elections have consequences.
Yup, Obama won twice, and Trump has no honeymoon only rough slogging so far. Yes, elections have consequences.
Yes liberals are trying to stop Trump, but he is playing y'all like a fiddle and is getting things done.

President Tinkles seems to be playing it like he is fully under control of Putin

Why has he relaxed sanctions?
Why would he claim the US is as big a killer as Putin?

Looks like President Tinkles is Putin's bitch
No, that was Obama.

Trump is so afraid of germs he doesn't open doors. Do you actually think he wants Russian hookers pissing on his bed?

My money says Putin has things much worse than Golden Showers on President Tinkles
well post it up here batman!!!

salute_0.jpg

This just a manifestation of Hillary’s vivid imagination. After all, it was she who started the birther rumors. An honest media would have never let her live that down.

There is not a single quote from Hillary supporting birterism

Meanwhile, Trump is king of the birthers

Pelosi lost all credibility / respect when she declared, as if some self-appointed 'ruler', that Americans did NOT have the RIGHT to know what was in the ACA until the edict had been rammed into law, down the throats of the MAJORITY of Americans who opposed it.

Pelosi: ‘I want to know what the Russians have on Donald Trump’ - Hot Air

'NBC’s Chuck Todd was trying to ask minority leader Nancy Pelosi about the need for Democrats to take responsibility for their own failure in the 2016 election, instead Pelosi called for an FBI investigation of the President, suggesting that the Russians have something on Trump.'

Nancy still clings to old fake news as an excuse to prevent snowflakes from having to take responsibility for their loss.
She can't double down on anybody when the old hag is the most stupidest clown in wash.

Hillary's the source of the rumor. She doesn't repeat her lies in public often. She just has her media friends repeat them while she remains blameless. That's her m.o.

REPORTER:
"Nancy, you SUCK!"

PELOSI:
"What's that...HOW do I suck? Like THIS:

upload_2017-2-6_10-38-57.jpeg

:lmao:

Hillary's the source of the rumor. She doesn't repeat her lies in public often. She just has her media friends repeat them while she remains blameless. That's her m.o.
No, she was not. Trump was King of Birtherism for five years then ran away from it.

No, she was not. Trump was King of Birtherism for five years then ran away from it.
Only part of the story...as usual.

Trump knows that Obama’s BC is a forgery. Hillary knows it too.....thus the rumor.

Trump knows that Obama’s BC is a forgery. Hillary knows it too.....thus the rumor.
Trump and his denial of birtherism makes you are a liar in denial..

link

well post it up here batman!!!

salute_0.jpg
AND?

Trump and his denial of birtherism makes you are a liar in denial..
in english

sure she was, that was already discussed back last year. No need to discuss any farther.

Forum List

Back