Pelosi ...early stages of Alzheimer's.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If the Dems make her the speaker again they're nuts. This midterm mini gain is actually really bad news for them. They didn't actually gain anything except the ability to slow down legislation. If the moron song is going to be anything like the preview over the next two years I think we'll see a Historically lopsided victory for the GOP in 2020. One thing they can get right is to appoint a younger, more well informed gavel master.... But no.... They're going to let Nancy drool on the Gavel again. Not smart

Jo

Pelosi's early stages of Alzheimer's has lasted years now based on many of the incoherent and ridiculous statements she's made.
I think the DNC has it too.

Think she'll not invite Trump to her funeral? Why would he even want to go?

So, a fine thread to deflect away from Trump's rather obvious dementia.

It's how Republicans always operate. Whatever is a problem for them, whatever sleaze it is they're doing, that's what they accuse Democrats of.

I heard she liked to tip the bottle. I always thought that was the reason for her weird demeanor.

It's how Republicans always operate. Whatever is a problem for them, whatever sleaze it is they're doing, that's what they accuse Democrats of.

Nah...
Trump is rude...brash...compulsive....and over the top....yes.

Pelosi on the other hand is just about ready to shit herself...I can't believe the Dems are letting her do this.... It's a death wish man.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Jo

you seem to be the one deflecting

If Pelosi has Alzheimer's, what the fck does Trump have!?

If the Dems make her the speaker again they're nuts. This midterm mini gain is actually really bad news for them. They didn't actually gain anything except the ability to slow down legislation. If the moron song is going to be anything like the preview over the next two years I think we'll see a Historically lopsided victory for the GOP in 2020. One thing they can get right is to appoint a younger, more well informed gavel master.... But no.... They're going to let Nancy drool on the Gavel again. Not smart

Jo
So trump boy has dementia and you people love him.

Sadly...Pelosi is in the early stages of Alzheimers.

She is.

She inject botulism toxin into her face on a weekly basis, what did you think would happen?

Jo
tRump, late stages of Alzheimer's.

Jo

They already did. Try and keep up!

Jo
tRump, late stages of Alzheimer's.
You guys just keep lashing out. I almost feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back