Pelosi ...early stages of Alzheimer's.

So, a fine thread to deflect away from Trump's rather obvious dementia.

It's how Republicans always operate. Whatever is a problem for them, whatever sleaze it is they're doing, that's what they accuse Democrats of.
Someone here has a bad case of RETARDATION. You come into a thread about NANCY PELOSI and start talking about TRUMP while whining about deflecting.

You really are so ignorant you don't even have a hint of your own asinine hypocrisy.

If the Dems make her the speaker again they're nuts. This midterm mini gain is actually really bad news for them. They didn't actually gain anything except the ability to slow down legislation. If the moron song is going to be anything like the preview over the next two years I think we'll see a Historically lopsided victory for the GOP in 2020. One thing they can get right is to appoint a younger, more well informed gavel master.... But no.... They're going to let Nancy drool on the Gavel again. Not smart

Jo

no, she needs to be the new Speaker for the entertainment value

pelosi is dumb21323123123.jpg

If the Dems make her the speaker again they're nuts. This midterm mini gain is actually really bad news for them. They didn't actually gain anything except the ability to slow down legislation. If the moron song is going to be anything like the preview over the next two years I think we'll see a Historically lopsided victory for the GOP in 2020. One thing they can get right is to appoint a younger, more well informed gavel master.... But no.... They're going to let Nancy drool on the Gavel again. Not smart

Jo

They already did. Try and keep up!

Yes I realize that.

Jo

Jo

They already did. Try and keep up!

Yes I realize that.

Jo

Then why did you say that "if the dems make her speaker again"?

Jo

So your argument is that Pelosi has been suffering from Alzheimer's for the last 60 years?

Really?

I think the Left chooses half wits to be put in places of power to send a message.

These people are mindless tools. They can get up their and speak gibberish, yet you cannot stop them with votes.

Fighting is futile, logic has no power to stop us. Try as you might, we can place the most rabid imbecile in the Oval Office and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Jo
tRump, late stages of Alzheimer's.
You guys just keep lashing out. I almost feel sorry for you.
We're lashing out? Look around the forum boy.

Jo

.....EARLY stages???

Pelosi actually knew how to be Speaker and had actual accomplishments

She will be instrumental in impeaching Trump

It's how Republicans always operate. Whatever is a problem for them, whatever sleaze it is they're doing, that's what they accuse Democrats of.

If Pelosi has Alzheimer's, what the fck does Trump have!?

Jo
So trump boy has dementia and you people love him.

Jo

Not a good look that our "leaders" pelosi and trump suffer from alzheimers.

Is this the Dems talking points? Nothing new, nothing original, just bitterness and envy, it seems to be all the left has now. Maybe you nutters need someone to come up with new nonsense instead of the tired and failed nonsense.

Jo

Jo

Is this the Dems talking points? Nothing new, nothing original, just bitterness and envy, it seems to be all the left has now. Maybe you nutters need someone to come up with new nonsense instead of the tired and failed nonsense.

They claim to be the party of progress and yet they have not progressed at all in the leadership department.

Jo

Jo

Jo

They claim to be the party of progress and yet they have not progressed at all in the leadership department.

Jo
Ummm...... you guys pushed Bush and Trump on the world

Jo

Jo

Jo

Ahh your moniker is satire...

Trump actually represents new blood.
A He is not mainstream Republican.

Jo

Jo

Jo

Jo

Ahh your moniker is satire...

Trump actually represents new blood.
A He is not mainstream Republican.

Jo
You selected one of the worst leaders in history
His presidency is already crumbling

Forum List

Back