Pelosi “he shouldn’t be president”

Was she searching for something stuck in her teeth while vomiting out that statement?

2ymtsq.gif

Chuck has that wry smile. He knows.

She's a moot point anyway.
This time next year she'll be loading her Depends in her sun room and calling her Phillipino nurse "mommy".

Nancy Pelosi says 'nobody in the country' knows better than Trump that he shouldn't be president

Pelosi was on “60 Minutes” to promote the Democratic Party. She said that Trump “knows that he shouldn’t be president”. Pelosi said. "But I respect the office he holds and, uh, he's not-- worth the trouble of saying you're so horrible we can't work together. No, we need to work together."

Is Pelosi’s belief in the debunked Russian Collusion conspiracy another indication of her mental instability or is it just another example of her chronic crass hate mongering?

What she is saying I think is that Trump is a security threat to the US because of his collusion with Putin, but she does not give a damn so she won't pursue impeachment.

Nancy Pelosi says 'nobody in the country' knows better than Trump that he shouldn't be president

Pelosi was on “60 Minutes” to promote the Democratic Party. She said that Trump “knows that he shouldn’t be president”. Pelosi said. "But I respect the office he holds and, uh, he's not-- worth the trouble of saying you're so horrible we can't work together. No, we need to work together."

Is Pelosi’s belief in the debunked Russian Collusion conspiracy another indication of her mental instability or is it just another example of her chronic crass hate mongering?

What she is saying I think is that Trump is a security threat to the US because of his collusion with Putin, but she does not give a damn so she won't pursue impeachment.

No. What she IS saying is that we couldn't make the Russia hoax stick even with the help of over 95% of the MEDIA, so have to go back to calling Trump Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Islamophobic, and throw a tantrum over his taxes.

Meanwhile, she is thinking. "That damn AOC is making us all look like Republicans. We need to out Commie her somehow!"

No. What she IS saying is that we couldn't make the Russia hoax stick even with the help of over 95% of the MEDIA, so have to go back to calling Trump Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Islamophobic, and throw a tantrum over his taxes.

Meanwhile, she is thinking. "That damn AOC is making us all look like Republicans. We need to out Commie her somehow!"

The great part about the Russian collusion falling apart is, everyone has drowned the Left out now cuz they now they are all full of poo.

It's the boy who cried wolf syndrome now.

Trump could be channeling Hitler now on how to govern and no amount of conspiracy theories by the Left will stick, even if they are right.

Forum List

Back