Pelosi hoses Biden and throws him out, But dumb biden views Trump as the greater threat

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
All the forces brought to bare to remove biden, a seating president running for reelection and none of which is connected to gop or trump and this moron thinks trump is the threat
no wonder we have so many problems, this guy is blind

Pelosi hoses Biden and throws him out, But dumb biden views Trump as the greater threat​

Does this mean that if Trump does poorly in the next debate that republicans can throw Trump out too and replace him with maybe DeSantis or Ramaswamy?

Let's keep swapping out candidates right down to Nov. 5 until one party has a clear edge in the polling. :smoke:

All the forces brought to bare to remove biden, a seating president running for reelection and none of which is connected to gop or trump and this moron thinks trump is the threat

It's crazy considering the millions of illegal immigrants allowed into the U.S, the multiple wars around the globe responsible for 10s of thousands of dead, record inflation and record low approval rating, that him being thrown overboard will be his actual legacy that will get the most attention in the history books.

His entire 50 years as a politician and he will be given an asterisk. Time has a way of speaking truthfully as the primary actors fade from existence.

Pelosi might even become a verb one day similar to how Pearl Harbor was used in wrestling. "Look John you're doing an ok job but if you don't pull up your socks I'm going to have to Pelosi you".

Sounds like Pelosi et al were engaged in an Insurrection to remove Sleepy Joe from office.

Worthwhile topic for an investigation next year

I don't get it.
What threat is Trump?
This sounds like Democrat Cult left wing crackpot paranoia.

Biden was humiliated by the party he served for over 40 years and is too chicken-shit to attack them. That man has no spine.
I'm sure Jill's being paid well and Joe has been promised the McCain funeral package. I'do wonder how they're keeping Hunter in check.

Forum List

Back