Pelosi no one is calling for impeaching Trump

Wow, another poll...imagine that.
Gives you a break from watching irrefutable video of Trump ruining his Presidency, at least

Gives us a break from all the other BS being posted by liberals.
Before long, you'll be accusing the whole world of being liberals as you huddle with the last desperate Trump supporters
We got ammo. Your sniveling won't buy you anything.
31702769.jpg

:rolleyes:

th

Didn't you hear? After Republicans stated tanking in the polls...Polls don't count no mo'

Everybody's has to cope someway.

So sorry, polls do count....they just count incorrectly so we don't care.

All of them? All the time?

Looks that way to me.

Past 18 months it's been looking like polls are a social engineering lever to try and shape public opinion.

A flexible lever. People are wise to that one.

Didn't you hear? After Republicans stated tanking in the polls...Polls don't count no mo'

Just your polls...ya clown.

I don't have polls.

Looks that way to me.

Past 18 months it's been looking like polls are a social engineering lever to try and shape public opinion.

A flexible lever.

Ya but what it looks like to you isn't proof of anything other than because you think so. But all of them? All the time? Impossible.

Looks that way to me.

A flexible lever.

Ya but what it looks like to you isn't proof of anything other than because you think so. But all of them? All the time? Impossible.

What the heck does that mean...in English.

Looks that way to me.

A flexible lever.

Don't worry about it, if I lost you just reread it slowly and stay out of grown folks conversation

Looks that way to me.

A flexible lever.

Have you ever tried to use a flexible lever?

If not, just shut up because you've never done any work to speak of, therefore you're a girly-man.

Nancy Pelosi says no one is calling for impeaching the president

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/15/nancy-pelosi-we-cant-impeach-trump-just-because-
we-dislike-his-hair/

So have a nice day dreamers....Buuuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
/---- Montage: The Media Can’t Stop Asking Democratic Guests If They’re Ready to Impeach Trump
More evidence that the media is in charge at the DNC not the elected dems

It's funny these clowns think the repulicans are going to do something when after 8 year's they still can't repeal Obamacare?

Lol....

/----- They can, but they won't thanks to the RINOs
rinos.jpg

Looks that way to me.

A flexible lever. People are wise to that one.
They're probably run by the Russians. After all, that is how ne interferes with the US elections. By publishing information! In their case, Polls have always been suspect, but hey...they use what tools they can get ahold of.

Forum List

Back