Pelosi on Dems Calling for Her Replacement: Its Not Up to Them

She's not the problem.
she's damn sure nowhere near the solution.
TITANI POLLICI.JPG

It's their ethics, morals, agendas, and ideologies that is the problem.
The Dem Party advocates policies that are in direct contrast to American Culture and Principles.
. Yep, and it has been a huge generational swing that absolutely doesn't represent the John F. Kennedy age of Democrats. That's why I call them Demon-crats.

Without Pelosi President Trump's re-election for 2020 would not get as great a landslide victory as it would were she gone - permanently. But even a moderate landslide is a blessing....

She's not the problem.
sure she is.
Do you think getting rid of Pelosi would solve the party's problems?
it would be like getting rid of 10,000 lawyers. yes you have a long way to go but you're off to a good start.
I don't think the party's problems have anything to do with this politician, or that politician, or some group of politicians.

The problem is on the street level, it's what regular Americans see and hear every fucking day, non stop. The party has been taken over by nasty, narcissistic, hateful mutants who scream "racist" and "homophobe" and "Islamophobe" at the drop of a hat (in or out of context), who enable "safe spaces" and the destruction of freedom of expression on our campuses; who attack Christians with great anger and then spin like tops after jihadist atrocities, who attack people who succeed, who celebrate criminals and insult cops, who talk about the Constitution being written by rich white slave rapists, who clearly hate this country's history and traditions.

They're LOUD, they're in your face, and they're everywhere, from the office to the stage to the newscast to the coffee shop (to the message board), telling anyone who dares to disagree with them that they're stupid hayseed flyover rubes, as if that's going change someone's mind.

And then, the people who are SICK of it keep their mouths shut until they VOTE.

THAT'S the fucking problem.

The politicians do nothing to stop it, because they want to keep their jobs, true, but they're just out front. Pelosi? Who cares.

Last edited:
It's their ethics, morals, agendas, and ideologies that is the problem.
The Dem Party advocates policies that are in direct contrast to American Culture and Principles.

Isn't that funny, I find the Democrats more moral. I find the GOP amoral.
Democrats are moral relativists extraordinaire... mostly amoral...

Republicans are far more moral - but, unfortunately, oppressively so...

Trouble is, there's no middle-ground...

She's not the problem.
sure she is.
it would be like getting rid of 10,000 lawyers. yes you have a long way to go but you're off to a good start.
I don't think the party's problems have anything to do with this politician, or that politician, or some group of politicians.

The problem is on the street level, it's what regular Americans see and hear every fucking day, non stop. The party has been taken over by nasty, narcissistic, hateful mutants who scream "racist" and "homophobe" and "Islamophobe" at the drop of a hat (in or out of context), who enable "safe spaces" and the destruction of freedom of expression on our campuses; who attack Christians with great anger and then spin like tops after jihadist atrocities, who attack people who succeed, who celebrate criminals and insult cops, who talk about the Constitution being written by rich white slave rapists, who clearly hate this country's history and traditions.

They're LOUD, they're in your face, and they're everywhere, from the office to the stage to the newscast to the coffee shop (to the message board), telling anyone who dares to disagree with them that they're stupid hayseed flyover rubes, as if that's going change someone's mind.

The politicians do nothing to stop it, because they want to keep their jobs, true, but they're just out front. Pelosi? Who cares.
i do believe pelosi and her type feed off that. conservatives react, liberals go A HA and here we are. we allow different sets of rules for different people and then attempt to justify why vs. enforce the same standards for all.

so we do agree but to force a change in all this you have to remove the leadership that endorses it directly or indirectly. she's one that needs to go.

She's not the problem.
sure she is.

i do believe pelosi and her type feed off that. conservatives react, liberals go A HA and here we are. we allow different sets of rules for different people and then attempt to justify why vs. enforce the same standards for all.

so we do agree but to force a change in all this you have to remove the leadership that endorses it directly or indirectly. she's one that needs to go.
Well, I don't know how doing it would change the behaviors of the regressives - particularly when she'd almost certainly be replaced by one of them. But there could be a chance, I guess, that some kind of shakeup might open some eyes.

Pretty doubtful about that, though.

:banghead:

sure she is.

Well, I don't know how doing it would change the behaviors of the regressives - particularly when she'd almost certainly be replaced by one of them. But there could be a chance, I guess, that some kind of shakeup might open some eyes.

i'd agree there unfortunately. but like all the crime going on in politics right now - won't change til you start arresting some of them for the crimes and stop justifying them with a childlike "but look what xyz did" which has been escalating what we let them get away with.

put some bite into the laws, stop pandering to people who cry about it, and make a few arrests.

Last edited:

i'd agree there unfortunately. but like all the crime going on in politics right now - won't change til you start arresting some of them for the crimes and stop justifying them with a childlike "but look what xyz did" which has been escalating what we let them get away with.

put some bite into the laws, stop pandering to people who cry about it, and make a few arrests.
I'm going to sniff around, but I don't think I've seen who they have in mind to replace her, or what KIND of Democrat they see as an improvement.

A clear-thinking, pragmatic, traditional liberal would be great to see, but if they put some firebrand regressive in there.....

I'm going to sniff around, but I don't think I've seen who they have in mind to replace her, or what KIND of Democrat they see as an improvement.

A clear-thinking, pragmatic, traditional liberal would be great to see, but if they put some firebrand regressive in there.....
this dude hugely cracked me up last night on Tucker defending Pelosi. folks the dems are a fking lost bunch of people.

you can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back