Pelosi slams SC as dangerous and refuses to bring bill protecting their families

Our Supreme Court is unwilling to protect school children from slaughter with an AR 15

What happens to their family is no concern of mine
Has the SC ever heard a case involving AR-15's? I don't think so.
But your concern for their families is touching.

How convenient that you omit what follows: "occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer".
Do you see "immediate family member" there? I don't.
Also your habit of prefacing your comments with "You Lie!" is getting really f**king old.
Or used by such judge

Covers his residence, even when he's not there....?

When it comes to the Constitution, I am an originalist……just like most of our Justices
Not what should be done but the intent of the founders

Sadly, there is nothing in the Constitution to protect the families of Supreme Court Justices

There is nothing we can do to prevent harm to their family……but I will gladly offer my Thoughts and Prayers

That is what our founders intended

SC Justice home looks far more secure than schools or my house.
107063512-1652911908201-gettyimages-1396766054-kd_19603_7367b6f6-d544-4be5-8d8f-120b51d56de3.jpeg

man-weapons-arrested-kavanaugh-home-03.jpg

Its idiocy to let those who are protected by guns take away YOUR right to protect YOURSELF with a gun.

Once government forces a woman to give birth, they can force you to give DNA, blood, organs, take vaccinations & many other things.

Last edited:
When it comes to the Constitution, I am an originalist……just like most of our Justices

Sadly, there is nothing in the Constitution to protect the families of Supreme Court Justices

There is nothing we can do to prevent harm to their family……but I will gladly offer my Thoughts and Prayers

Nothing in the Constitution about a protective detail for the president either, I guess you'd be good with pulling his SS detail.

Nothing in the Constitution about a protective detail for the president either, I guess you'd be good with pulling his SS detail.

If Kavanaugh and the other Judges want protection for their homes, they should buy a gun

Just like the Second Amendment intends

Those people protesting or rioting would have been dealt with at that time. Progs operate outside the Constitution. A Supreme Court Judge now knows we need AR 15's and other weapons.

Those people protesting or rioting would have been dealt with at that time. Progs operate outside the Constitution. A Supreme Court Judge now knows we need AR 15's and other weapons.
Then why doesn’t the Supreme Court buy an AR15 to protect their home?
Why do they need the Feds?

Yes, and the new bill is to extend that protection to immediate family members who live in another residence.
You mean like adult children, which I do not believe Kavanaugh has any, or parents???? Are any of the outside the immediate family relatives not living with them being threatened?

Are you sure your media masters are not just seeding your anger, over nothing?

Nancy and the houses dems are openly encouraging insurrection of the court

Forum List

Back