Pelosi Stuffs Coronavirus Bill Full Of Unrelated Goodies For Democrats

Just give us our money back. Now if we have the virus can we go to stores and restaurants and spread the disease as retribution? From the walls of the prison on the lake we ride the miles and miles to the world of tomorrow. And at deaths door we stab at thee. There are people like that.I try to tell you.

a payroll tax cut

What good does it do to give to workers, what about everyone else, like the aged, the disabled, the independent contractors. They need to extend Meals on Wheels, that is vitally important. Kids are home now with schools closed so they should account for that,

and what is you do not work to get a payroll tax cut, what if your off for 2 weeks. Only tramp would come out with that nonsense, anything to lower SS and Medicare payments.

And.....

1. She's not serious because she knows this is a fake emergency
  2. She's trying to trick Trump into signing rubbish bills he normally wouldn't sign
  3. She's planning on blaming Trump for doing nothing when he refuses to sign her rubbish bill
  4. All of the above.
What were the unrelated goodies?

You tell us, you're a lot closer to Nancy. The better question is why would anyone bog down an emergency spending bill in a crisis with all kinds of unrelated crap? If it has nothing to do with Covid, it doesn't belong in there.

folks this is why the people need the 2nd amendment, they're starting to think they can over rule law now.

a payroll tax cut

What good does it do to give to workers, what about everyone else, like the aged, the disabled, the independent contractors. They need to extend Meals on Wheels, that is vitally important. Kids are home now with schools closed so they should account for that,

and what is you do not work to get a payroll tax cut, what if your off for 2 weeks. Only tramp would come out with that nonsense, anything to lower SS and Medicare payments.
WTF?:dunno:

So far all I have seen is...

* Paid sick leave
* Free testing and funding increases to food security programs
* Free testing for the novel coronavirus, including for uninsured individuals
* $500 million being earmarked for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
* Funding set aside to stabilize state unemployment programs that could also see an increase in demand during the pandemic

House prepares to vote on coronavirus response bill, while Senate cancels recess - CNNPolitics

Not sure why those are a problem.....but then again, I am not a self-centered sociopath....

I find it funny that the republican controlled Senate only decided to cancel their recess because they thought it would look bad if the House was doing their job to pass a bill while the Senate was going on recess -- you would think Mitch cancelled recess because of wanting to help the American people.....but naahhh...

* Paid sick leave
* $500 million being earmarked for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
* Funding set aside to stabilize state unemployment programs that could also see an increase in demand during the pandemic

House prepares to vote on coronavirus response bill, while Senate cancels recess - CNNPolitics

Not sure why those are a problem.....but then again, I am not a self-centered sociopath....

I find it funny that the republican controlled Senate only decided to cancel their recess because they thought it would look bad if the House was doing their job to pass a bill while the Senate was going on recess -- you would think Mitch cancelled recess because of wanting to help the American people.....but naahhh...
and?

This is the crap that Pelosi attempted to put in the bill.....it has just been released.

EXCLUSIVE: White House Officials Allege Speaker Pelosi Pushed To Include Hyde Amendment Loophole Into Coronavirus Stimulus Plan

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sought to include a potential way to guarantee federal funding for abortion into the coronavirus economic stimulus plan, according to multiple senior White House officials.

Speaking to the Daily Caller, those officials alleged that while negotiating the stimulus with U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Pelosi tried to lobby for “several” provisions that stalled bipartisan commitment to the effort. One was a mandate for up to $1 billion to reimburse laboratory claims, which White House officials say would set a precedent of health spending without protections outlined in the Hyde Amendment.

The Hyde Amendment blocks clinics that perform abortions from receiving federal funding, and Democrats have pushed the Trump administration to end it since he was elected in 2016. (RELATED: Here’s What The $8.3 Billion Bill For Coronavirus Actually Does)

“A new mandatory funding stream that does not have Hyde protections would be unprecedented,” one White House official explained. “Under the guise of protecting people, Speaker Pelosi is working to make sure taxpayer dollars are spent covering abortion — which is not only backwards, but goes against historical norms.”

A second White House official referred to the provision as a “slush fund” and yet another questioned “what the Hyde Amendment and abortion have to do with protecting Americans from coronavirus?”"​

This is the crap that Pelosi attempted to put in the bill.....it has just been released.

EXCLUSIVE: White House Officials Allege Speaker Pelosi Pushed To Include Hyde Amendment Loophole Into Coronavirus Stimulus Plan

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sought to include a potential way to guarantee federal funding for abortion into the coronavirus economic stimulus plan, according to multiple senior White House officials.

Speaking to the Daily Caller, those officials alleged that while negotiating the stimulus with U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Pelosi tried to lobby for “several” provisions that stalled bipartisan commitment to the effort. One was a mandate for up to $1 billion to reimburse laboratory claims, which White House officials say would set a precedent of health spending without protections outlined in the Hyde Amendment.

The Hyde Amendment blocks clinics that perform abortions from receiving federal funding, and Democrats have pushed the Trump administration to end it since he was elected in 2016. (RELATED: Here’s What The $8.3 Billion Bill For Coronavirus Actually Does)

“A new mandatory funding stream that does not have Hyde protections would be unprecedented,” one White House official explained. “Under the guise of protecting people, Speaker Pelosi is working to make sure taxpayer dollars are spent covering abortion — which is not only backwards, but goes against historical norms.”

A second White House official referred to the provision as a “slush fund” and yet another questioned “what the Hyde Amendment and abortion have to do with protecting Americans from coronavirus?”"​

Prove that , because I do not believe that.

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

Trump: Pelosi's Coronavirus Bill Stuffed with Unrelated 'Goodies' for Dems
Which elements do you find unnecessary?
Anything that doesn't deal with the virus.
They claim they're trying to help families.
I think they're playing games again.
Well give a few examples. I’d like to see what’s in there that you are objecting to.
Take your pick of any of the Democrat's favorite issues:

• Gun confiscation or new gun laws
  • Paying for abortions or BC
  • Sexual-reassignment surgeries
  • Climate change initiatives
  • Support for illegals
The usual Democrat rubbish.
Wait a minute. They had all that in this most recent bill?!

* Paid sick leave

and?
And -- you still haven't told us what are the "un-related goodies" in the bill....all of those I listed are related....would you have felt better if they bailed out some corporations??

Kind of reminds me of all of the games and bullshit Republicans tried to put into the 9/11 First Responders Bill -- and how they literally had to be shamed into doing the right thing....but yo bitch ass is mad that food stamps aren't being cut or somethig??

....shut yo stupid ass up...

Senate passes bill ensuring 9/11 victims fund will never run out of money

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

Sure, and when Trump turns it down because of the horseshit that they KNOW Trump will never pass, Nancy and Sluggo will jump before the cameras are ready and warmed up telling the nation that TRUMP is playing politics and doesn't care about the Covid victims.

And folks wonder why the world hates Democrats.
That’s not how it works... it goes to the the senate next, not to Trump

Which elements do you find unnecessary?
Anything that doesn't deal with the virus.
They claim they're trying to help families.
I think they're playing games again.
Well give a few examples. I’d like to see what’s in there that you are objecting to.
Take your pick of any of the Democrat's favorite issues:

• Gun confiscation or new gun laws
  • Paying for abortions or BC
  • Sexual-reassignment surgeries
  • Climate change initiatives
  • Support for illegals
The usual Democrat rubbish.
Wait a minute. They had all that in this most recent bill?!
No..he is lying.....that is what Trumpers do

Did anyone notice that the OP, the article or Trump have all failed to mention what “goodies” they’re talking about?
Fake news. It's all right there. I saw it.
great, which elements do you object to if any?
All of them.
Such as?

I’m pretty sure you havent read the bill and you have no clue what you’re even complaining about but I’d love for you to prove me wrong...

* Paid sick leave

and?
And -- you still haven't told us what are the "un-related goodies" in the bill....all of those I listed are related....would you have felt better if they bailed out some corporations??

Kind of reminds me of all of the games and bullshit Republicans tried to put into the 9/11 First Responders Bill -- and how they literally had to be shamed into doing the right thing....but yo bitch ass is mad that food stamp isn't being cut enough to your liking ....shut yo stupid ass up...

Senate passes bill ensuring 9/11 victims fund will never run out of money
it's called pork, and it isn't ever shown. It's why it's called pork. Pork barrel - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back