🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suffering From Advanced Early Onset Senility?

1467067664220.png

Me no like thread bout friend Hillary.

You shuld be shamed.
And the idiots in the DNC sit on their fat asses and allow Nancy to run the show b/c she has the only LIB donor Rolodex.

Last week she was insisting that Bush was still president.

The Democrats will have to remove her.

Advanced Early Onset .....just means that whatever level of Dementia she had previously.....hit hard and fast from the traumatic shock of November 8th. She went from silly to full retard in less than 24 hours and hasn't yet recovered. Seems to me quite a common problem of late..........:rolleyes:

Got an E-mail minutes ag about Pelosi with short video.

Is Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi suffering from pre-Parkinson’s symptoms?

That’s the speculation circulating among conservative news sources after The American Mirror first noticed Pelosi’s odd behavior during a speech Friday.

“During a Friday appearance before Families USA — the activist group fighting the repeal of Obamacare — Pelosi was seen repeating words, telling the audience when to clap and mistakingly said John Kasich was the governor of Illinois,” The American Mirror reported Wednesday.

[Must see] Nancy Pelosi health MELTDOWN!? - The Horn News

So what's up with DC's democrats? Is it the water? Or the air? Or what????

Let's make a list of those that have questionable physical &/or mental health issues........

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Nancy Pelosi
3. Maxine Waters
4. Donna Brazile

and those are just off the top of my head, but I know there are more....many more that can't seem to get a grasp on the reality around them.

Let's make a list of those that have questionable physical &/or mental health issues........

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Nancy Pelosi
3. Maxine Waters
4. Donna Brazile

and those are just off the top of my head, but I know there are more....many more that can't seem to get a grasp on the reality around them.
Just about anyone with a (D) after their name is cuckoo.

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Nancy Pelosi
3. Maxine Waters
4. Donna Brazile

Just about anyone with a (D) after their name is cuckoo.

I've just not noticed it so blatantly until this election cycle. It's almost like they've all fallen off the dumb cliff

This thread, dominated almost exclusively by members of the echo chamber, is an example of the lack of substance, original thinking (or any thinking) by this set. There is nothing thought provoking here, it is all mean spirited character assassination of childish proportion.

The only event current here is the on going foolishness of adults acting like 8 year olds. Mean, nasty and hateful.

This thread, dominated almost exclusively by members of the echo chamber, is an example of the lack of substance, original thinking (or any thinking) by this set. There is nothing thought provoking here, it is all mean spirited character assassination of childish proportion.

The only event current here is the on going foolishness of adults acting like 8 year olds. Mean, nasty and hateful.
You're it!

You're it!

Based on what? Your bias, your inability to offer a rebuttal or provide evidence to expose my post as mendacious?

In all honesty, I don't believe the circle jerks which dominate too many threads started by a member of the echo chamber have any value, beyond providing the author of the OP and those who echo her/him attention. You've got your moment of attention Hossfly, I suppose that made your day.

Every time I see her laugh I want to punch her in the face.....awwww who am I kidding,I always want to punch her in the face.

Forum List

Back