Pelosi threatens to arrest lawmakers over masks.

You could have stayed in school and got a degree. Oh well, maybe next time ;)
Don't worry about me, I do just fine, lol.

I stumbled into a great day job a couple months back that I am LOVING..... so much so, in fact, that I haven't been doing much of my consulting and course work side gig.
I really got to get back to that, but I just been having so much fun the last couple months, I been slacking off.

Don't worry about me, I do just fine, lol.

I stumbled into a great day job a couple months back that I am LOVING..... so much so, in fact, that I haven't been doing much of my consulting and course work side gig.
I really got to get back to that, but I just been having so much fun the last couple months, I been slacking off.
Translation: I really like beating people up but will get back on track consulting about beating people up :D
Ya shoulda been there on 1/6!

Public health measures do not a tyrant make.

Unless you're a brainwashed moron, apparently.
locking elected political rivals up and taking their votes does.

and spare me the public health cover…these folks are vaccined…nancy just allowed fugitives dems from texas in and infected her own staff..

This woman is a tyrant. She has no power to have people arrested for not wearing a mask.

She is denying science to try to be a dictator.

This is a lie.

“WASHINGTON (AP) — A member of the House Republican leadership is spreading a false accusation that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is out to get people arrested if they refuse to wear a mask inside the premises.”

locking elected political rivals up and taking their votes does.

and spare me the public health cover…these folks are vaccined…nancy just allowed fugitives dems from texas in and infected her own staff..

actually many tyrants claimed their tyranny was based on public health measures. Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin…Nancy

Your comment is ignorance personified. The masks are proven to cut down on transmission of the virus.
1627702985808.jpeg

Forum List

Back