Pelosi Throws Tantrum Because President Successfully Acts When House DNC Refuses To

I'm not the one that thinks minorities are too stupid to get an ID.
the right wing has nothing but bigotry. there is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution, all foreign nationals in the US should be known to the general government and federally identified for civil purposes. there should be no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

we should be generating revenue from all foreign nationals in the US.
/—-/ Wrong again Cupcake:
Consider this 2015 statement from Bernie Sanders: “What right-wing people in this country would love is an open-border policy … I don’t believe in that. I think we have to raise wages in this country.”

Or this 2006 line from Barack Obama, in his book, “The Audacity of Hope”: “When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment.”

Or this comment last year from Hillary Clinton: “I think Europe needs to get a handle on migration.” It earned her immediate condemnation from progressives and a scathing story in The Times. Opinion | The Democrats Are Confused on Immigration

Did you even read what you posted?

Bertnie said that he did nlt believe in an open-border policy.

Obma said he felt resentment upon seeing the Mexican flags.

Clinton said that Europe needs to act on the flow of these refugees.

So why post these?
/——/ Just pointing out the flip flopping of liberals. Danielpalos posted: “the right wing has nothing but bigotry” Looks like Libs have the same bigotry.
None of those thongs were about bigotry.
/——/ Ssme rules that apply to Republicans apply to democRATs. Criticizing illegals = bigotry.

So they fixed Immigration?

Pelosi actually has a Congressional Score of 0.0,

Maybe your Incompetent Dem Lead House will get something done by July instead of more Fake Investigations.

CELmddlUsAAOVSm.jpg:large

I'm not the one that thinks minorities are too stupid to get an ID.
the right wing has nothing but bigotry. there is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution, all foreign nationals in the US should be known to the general government and federally identified for civil purposes. there should be no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

we should be generating revenue from all foreign nationals in the US.

I'm going to Walmart soon, to pay the sales tax.
thank you. they call them convenience stores, for a reason. even "illegals" can pay that tax.

I call them supermarkets.
if you want to quibble.

I don't.

Forum List

Back