Pelosi wants money to defend politicians while not securing the southern border to protect Americans

1613470811036.png

First of all, I didn't know US News was such a totally biased, fake news outlet. Second, we all know laws don't apply to Democrat congresspersons so what good is it to make more rules that will be ignored? Third, if the problem is within, what good will permanent fencing do? The bottom line is Democrats are piss poor problem solvers. They need to be removed from power.

There is no way to describe how infuriating this is. No regard for the safety of Americans or their jobs. Over a year of non stop riots and occupations and zero legislation to deal with it.

Frustrating BS.

The blob didn't build the wall?

He tried to build the wall but the Dem idiots, who in 2015 wanted that same wall, decided against it.

Well he got the funding and jack ass Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Now we will bet thousands more illegals which we tax payers will spend billions supporting.

No wall?? Blame your boy Biden.

There is no way to describe how infuriating this is. No regard for the safety of Americans or their jobs. Over a year of non stop riots and occupations and zero legislation to deal with it.

Frustrating BS.

He tried to build the wall but the Dem idiots, who in 2015 wanted that same wall, decided against it.

Well he got the funding and jack ass Biden stopped the construction on the wall. Now we will bet thousands more illegals which we tax payers will spend billions supporting.

He had both houses and the Presidency, Stupid.

Your
Blob
Failed.

Thank you, President Biden!

Guess you like spending billions on illegals. Most Americans want them all gone. The wall would have prevented more from coming in. Once it was up we could have booted the rest out and saved billions.

Those billions would come in handy since we now have the Biden/Harris shit show.

Frustrating BS.

He had both houses and the Presidency, Stupid.

Your
Blob
Failed.

No You and those that voted for that jack ass failed America. We spend billions on illegals. That wall would have kept them out. Biden stopped construction though the wall was funded. He also handcuffed Border Patrol.

We will now spend billions more on more illegals.

You can blame YOUR boy Biden for that since HE stopped construction on the wall.

No wall?? Blame Biden. Dumbass.

Guess you like spending billions on illegals. Most Americans want them all gone. The wall would have prevented more from coming in. Once it was up we could have booted the rest out and saved billions.

Those billions would come in handy since we now have the Biden/Harris shit show.
The way I see it, once the government takes my tax dollars, its not mine anymore and they are going to do with it as they please.
It really doesn’t matter how I feel about it. Complaining about it does nothing.

The way I see it, once the government takes my tax dollars, its not mine anymore and they are going to do with it as they please.
It really doesn’t matter how I feel about it. Complaining about it does nothing.

Not when there is a way to stop spending those billions. Easy enough. Finish the wall and boot those illegals that are here out. Those billions will no doubt be spent on other things but not on illegals who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Frustrating BS.

There is no way to adequately express how infuriating it is to waste money building a stupid wall that doesn’t work. You may as well just take the money out and set fire to it as build that fucking wall.

You want to end illegal immigration, arrest the Republicans who hire these assholes. Problem solved.

Not when there is a way to stop spending those billions. Easy enough. Finish the wall and boot those illegals that are here out. Those billions will no doubt be spent on other things but not on illegals who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Trump spent four years trying to do that and there are more illegals here than when he started. How about passing immigration laws?

What are you fools haven’t figured out is that Republicans really want all of those illegal immigrants in the country. They’re making money off of them. As long as Republicans are making money, they will never do anything to stop illegal immigration. I’ll just blame Democrats for it and you’ll believe them.

Frustrating BS.
They wonder why what happend on January 6th actually happend. Totally clueless as to how unpopular they are. Steal an election, silence the voice of the people with leftist media and somehow they are stunned at a popular uprising. LMFAO!

Forum List

Back