🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi without stain compared to Gingrich and Hastert

She has not even had a ethics investigation, she is as pure as the driven snow!!
How much is she paying you?

Where is the ethics investigations, warrants and arrests?
That's what you get when you let the criminals check themselves....

Pelosi wasn't always the speaker. What crimes did she commit?
How much is she paying you to defend what she is doing now?

She has not even had a ethics investigation, she is as pure as the driven snow!!
How much is she paying you?

Where is the ethics investigations, warrants and arrests?
That's what you get when you let the criminals check themselves....

Pelosi wasn't always the speaker. What crimes did she commit?
How much is she paying you to defend what she is doing now?

I'll ask again. What crimes did she commit?

I've already answered....and you completely ignored how she unethically broke her own requirement for Impeachment, knowingly 'll ed criminals in charge of their coup attempt, & is abusing her power, according to a Democrat. Constitutional expert.

So I will ask again - how much is she paying you?

Republicans in congress just proved they are the partisan hacks who don't believe in rule of law. Every remaining Republican who voted to impeach 73% approval rating President Bill Clinton for claiming a BJ wasn't sex, just refused to impeach 44% approval rating Trump for a real treasonous crime against US citizens.

Every remaining Republican who voted to impeach 73% approval rating President Bill Clinton for claiming a BJ wasn't sex,

Clinton wasn't impeached for claiming a BJ wasn't sex, he was impeached for committing perjury.
And for getting witnesses to lie and hide/destroy evidence.

Gingrich

As House Speaker, Gingrich oversaw passage by the House of welfare reform and a capital gains tax cut in 1997. Gingrich played a key role in several government shutdowns, and impeached President Clinton on a party-line vote in the House. The poor showing by Republicans in the 1998 Congressional elections, a reprimand from the House for Gingrich's ethics violation, pressure from Republican colleagues, and revelations of an extramarital affair with a congressional employee 23 years his junior resulted in Gingrich's resignation from the speakership on November 6, 1998.[4][5] He resigned altogether from the House on January 3, 1999.
Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia

and the man who followed him: Dennis Hastert

In court submissions filed in April 2016, federal prosecutors alleged that Hastert had molested at least four boys as young as 14 years of age during his time as a high school wrestling coach.[5] At a sentencing hearing, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys whom he had coached.[6] Referring to Hastert as a "serial child molester", a federal judge imposed a sentence of 15 months in prison, two years' supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.[7][3] Hastert was imprisoned in 2016 and was released 13 months later.
Dennis Hastert - Wikipedia

-----------------------------------------
need I say more.

You mean the welfare reform that Clinton and Gingrich compromised on and Clinton signed?

This the capital gains tax that passed with 80% of the House and Senate Democrats voting yes and Clinton signing?

When all is said and done, Clinton was impeached for an affair. By a guy who was having an affair.

I wonder how Newt was able to stand the stench of his own hypocrisy.

When all is said and done, Clinton was impeached for an affair.

He was impeached because, while under oath in a lawsuit about sexually harassing Paula Jones, he lied.
He also tried to get other witnesses to lie and hide evidence.

lied under oath about an affair, and tramp would not even go under oath. See the difference!!

Lied under oath during a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Yes, I see the difference.

I've already answered....and you completely ignored how she unethically broke her own requirement for Impeachment, knowingly 'll ed criminals in charge of their coup attempt, & is abusing her power, according to a Democrat. Constitutional expert.

So I will ask again - how much is she paying you?

You named a crime that Pelosi committed? Where?

Forum List

Back