Pelosi's House Vandalized

You cannot just sit back and argue over politics while sweeping under the rug the fact that a person or persons are running around freely in the middle of the night who would do such things to somebody's house. This is sick to begin with. This is not a matter of someone opposing someone else's political views. It is a matter of what kind of country and civilization we have. It is a matter of common decency and whether we still have it.

Looks like the Democrats had their stormtroopers turn on them!!!!

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports | Fox News

The graffiti included two marks typically associated with anarchism

The backlash to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's handling of the coronavirus stimulus bill could be hitting close to home -- literally.

On Friday, photos surfaced on social media and TMZ showing graffiti on a San Francisco garage door purportedly at the home of the Democratic congressional leader. The apparently spray-painted message read "$2K" with a line through it.

"Cancel Rent?" "We want everything!" Another line appeared to read "UBI!" referring to the concept of universal basic income.

A spokesman for the San Francisco Police Department told Fox News that officers responded to the reported vandalism around 2 a.m. Friday. "Unidentified suspect(s) had painted graffiti on the garage door and left a pig's head on the sidewalk," they said.

It's unclear whether the police have any suspects, but the graffiti included two letter A's with circles around them, the mark typically associated with anarchism.

And before the nutty Libs go to screaming FAUX NEWS, this is actually being reported by the mainstream media, and even HuffPo!!!!

Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco Home Vandalized With Graffiti And A Pig's Head Over Stimulus | HuffPost

Now I can't wait for the Democrats to tell Burn, Loot, Murder that they won't be getting their reparations!!!!!! :laughing0301:
Looney tunes on display

1. There is no excuse for vandalism or violence against anyone -- even a loathsome creature like Ms. Nancy.

2. Yes, in some ways, 2021 WILL be worse than 2020. With control of the White House, the House, the Senate (Georgia will probably elect those Dem Senators), and a cowed Supreme Court, the Dems will be going wild in forcing "reforms" down people's throat.
Yep, this nation might be fixing to reep what it has idiotically sewn. The Demoncrats have proven upon what kind of anarchist they are, and it's hard to believe that they were able to convince so many others to be crazy with them. So Nancy is finding out exactly what happens when you don't deliver on the ridiculous bullcrap promises that the left has been advocating over the past few decades or more now. Well welcome to the real world Nancy.

This idea of this give, give, give in order to form a dependent base, uhhh is going to come back constantly to haunt the nation big time now.

Personally I didn't need any money given to me by the government, because I'm not a dependent of the government. The government actually depends on people like me, and that has become a serious problem also, especially with the dims running things.

1. There is no excuse for vandalism or violence against anyone -- even a loathsome creature like Ms. Nancy.

2. Yes, in some ways, 2021 WILL be worse than 2020. With control of the White House, the House, the Senate (Georgia will probably elect those Dem Senators), and a cowed Supreme Court, the Dems will be going wild in forcing "reforms" down people's throat.
Yep, this nation might be fixing to reep what it has idiotically sewn. The Demoncrats have proven upon what kind of anarchist they are, and it's hard to believe that they were able to convince so many others to be crazy with them. So Nancy is finding out exactly what happens when you don't deliver on the ridiculous bullcrap promises that the left has been advocating over the past few decades or more now. Well welcome to the real world Nancy.

This idea of this give, give, give in order to form a dependent base, uhhh is going to come back constantly to haunt the nation big time now.

Personally I didn't need any money given to me by the government, because I'm not a dependent of the government. The government actually depends on people like me, and that has become a serious problem also, especially with the dims running things.
The dims and then there are the dopes and indeed the grifter in chief who is running our country into
an autocracy and away from Democracy. Trump is behaving just like the low-life he is.

The dims and then there are the dopes and indeed the grifter in chief who is running our country into
an autocracy and away from Democracy. Trump is behaving just like the low-life he is.
You ignoring the bigger picture in order to attack Trump is disgusting, and you are placing your blame in the wrong place, but you know that you partisan hack.

If Trump had done a miniscule fraction of the damage the left has caused this country, we wouldn't even detect it on the radar, but what the Democrat's have done looks like the goodyear blimp coming across the radar screen.

Pelosi is trash.

Nancy is not trashy. She dresses well & has a fine home that is well vandalized but maintenance takes care of those minor problems. She is actively employed & can walk without collapsing which her counterpart, Collapsing Clintoon CANNOT do. For a whopping 80 yrs of age she holds her own & does not look a day over 75 yrs of age! As far as her mind goes this is where the train jumps the ole tracks. Being introduced to Beatniks in her middle teens then the hippies in the mid 60's Nancy became bogged down or better said STUCK in the mid 50's to early 70's era. This psychedelic world of the loooooong ago past is where Nancy resides today in her mind all by herself, WITH the lone exception of a man named "Burnin' Bernie Cinders"(a real hotdog). Today, Nancy is often referred to as the Copa Cabana woman as she lost her youth then she lost her mind. Nancy's bizarre romantic visualizations of events today mixed with stale memories of a mostly forgotten era that folks would never admit to experiencing in their youth even under torture makes for quite the spectacle of interest for modern day curiosity seekers!

Pelosi is trash.
Nahhhhhh....

The people who did this sick, demented, vandalism are the trash.....and those who support it! :eek:
Piglosi is a vile, repulsive, demented, criminal sociopath that would have ended up dead before 20 in a roadside ditch if she was born in any other country.

The people who vandalized her house are the same sort of sick, demented pieces of shit who have destroyed countless business and homes in cities across America in an effort to demoralize and create a condition of malaise in the US. Queen Antifa's minions did this shit, and it's just a precursor to what a shit load of filthy rich leftwing elitist cocksuckers are going to face when the hordes of commie bed wetters finally lose their shit and no one who carries a weapon professionally stands in the way.

Pass the fuckin popcorn. I'm going to giggle.

qa.png

Looks like the Democrats had their stormtroopers turn on them!!!!

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports | Fox News

The graffiti included two marks typically associated with anarchism

The backlash to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's handling of the coronavirus stimulus bill could be hitting close to home -- literally.

On Friday, photos surfaced on social media and TMZ showing graffiti on a San Francisco garage door purportedly at the home of the Democratic congressional leader. The apparently spray-painted message read "$2K" with a line through it.

"Cancel Rent?" "We want everything!" Another line appeared to read "UBI!" referring to the concept of universal basic income.

A spokesman for the San Francisco Police Department told Fox News that officers responded to the reported vandalism around 2 a.m. Friday. "Unidentified suspect(s) had painted graffiti on the garage door and left a pig's head on the sidewalk," they said.

It's unclear whether the police have any suspects, but the graffiti included two letter A's with circles around them, the mark typically associated with anarchism.

And before the nutty Libs go to screaming FAUX NEWS, this is actually being reported by the mainstream media, and even HuffPo!!!!

Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco Home Vandalized With Graffiti And A Pig's Head Over Stimulus | HuffPost

Now I can't wait for the Democrats to tell Burn, Loot, Murder that they won't be getting their reparations!!!!!! :laughing0301:
People saw Jussee Smollett sneaking around before.

You ignoring the bigger picture in order to attack Trump is disgusting, and you are placing your blame in the wrong place, but you know that you partisan hack.

If Trump had done a miniscule fraction of the damage the left has caused this country, we wouldn't even detect it on the radar, but what the Democrat's have done looks like the goodyear blimp coming across the radar screen.
What about The Hindenberg? Don't forget those poor souls jumping out on fire.

Wait 'till the damage that Trump caused has exposed itself. And it will.

No, Biden and Kamala will be messing up so bad, that Trump's possible mistakes made (less than a teeny tiny percent), won't even be a factor in the coming years, but for all the positives Trump created, well they will be remembered greatly as they have already made the Demoncrats look like the destructive loons most know them to be. There won't be no help for that, only an adding to it because they just can't help themselves.

No, Biden and Kamala will be messing up so bad, that Trump's possible mistakes made (less than a teeny tiny percent), won't even be a factor in the coming years, but for all the positives Trump created, well they will be remembered greatly as they have already made the Demoncrats look like the destructive loons most know them to be. There won't be no help for that, only an adding to it because they just can't help themselves.
I have a huge feeling Trump will be throwing a lot of powerful hand grenades this week.

I have a huge feeling Trump will be throwing a lot of powerful hand grenades this week.
Gonna get interesting.

Gonna get interesting.
If he is forced out, plan on him having a huge one day rally and party on Jan 20. Plus major rallies in every crap hole city...Wanna bet me Trump would do that?

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.

It's more likely it was AOCand the squad with an antifa backup.

AOC and Progressives are not vandals, they seek change through legal methods. It is the far right, the neo fascists and Trumpists who are bigots and have no moral compass or sense of empathy.

Gonna get interesting.
If he is forced out, plan on him having a huge one day rally and party on Jan 20. Plus major rallies in every crap hole city...Wanna bet me Trump would do that?
Won't be no forcing him out. If he leaves voluntarily, then it won't be the end of his base that's for sure. The dims thought they coined the term "resistance", but they haven't seen anything yet. The dims think that they can just wave their magic wand, and conservatives will just capitulate to their bullcrap, but they won't. They'll have to use government force, and that's when it will get interesting.

Oh and trust me, they'll use every ounce of force that they have control over or at their disposal to do just that. They really proved it during the Obama administration. How many states did Obama threaten by way of government force, otherwise by withholding money and assets from them, uhhh if those state's wouldn't comply with his and the evil Demoncrats bullcrap ???

These cratzi's have learned a lot about doing things like that, while the Republican's learned nothing it seems.

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.
Are you sure they are from the right-side? Maybe it is the far-left :)

I'm not sure the vandals are political, nor are you. Anarchists have no elucidated ideology that I'm aware of that has any long term goals. In the matter in question, Speaker Pelosi was the target, and that is why the doers are not from the left.

Gonna get interesting.
Won't be no forcing him out. If he leaves voluntarily, then it won't be the end of his base that's for sure. The dims thought they coined the term "resistance", but they haven't seen anything yet. The dims think that they can just wave their magic wand, and conservatives will just capitulate to their bullcrap, but they won't. They'll have to use government force, and that's when it will get interesting.

Oh and trust me, they'll use every ounce of force that they have control over or at their disposal to do just that. They really proved it during the Obama administration. How many states did Obama threaten by way of government force, otherwise by withholding money and assets from them, uhhh if those state's wouldn't comply with his and the evil Demoncrats bullcrap ???

These cratzi's have learned a lot about doing things like that, while the Republican's learned nothing it seems.
A fraud election is a force out imho.

He will be able to say whatever he wants to say if he is forced out. Lots of questions that have not been answered for 5 yrs. WILL be answered.

Reminiscent of Sarah Huckabee Sanders being harassed while at her trough.

Forum List

Back