Pelosi's House Vandalized

Wow so the people who found this type of behavior acceptable when it was being done to people who supported Trump or worked in his administration now don't care for it. I didn't support this when the left was doing and I don't support the right doing it now but anyone who thought the left would not get back some of what they have been dishing out for the last three is a fool. I will end this post with this old but true syaing that both sides should pay attention to even thought they wont you reap what you sow.

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.

Not hardly. Left-wing anarchists.

37500434-9105277-image-a-81_1609537792566.jpg

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.

Yep. The "we want everything " is definitely a leftist "value"

Not to mention, the "anarchist" symbols on the left and right sides.

I love it when the left eats their own. :laughing0301:

BLM and Antifa are the kind of monsters they created who absolutely will turn on them.

BLM is already pissed at the Harris administration because the have no seat at the table and no say in the leftist agenda

Almost makes you wonder if somehow, this time around, the Nacht der langen Messer will play out in reverse, with the counterparts to the Sturmabteilung turning against and massacring their masters.

Considering 100% of the riots and vandalism has been at the hands of Antifa/BLM/Wokesters I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

BLM and Antifa are the kind of monsters they created who absolutely will turn on them.

BLM is already pissed at the Harris administration because the have no seat at the table and no say in the leftist agenda

Almost makes you wonder if somehow, this time around, the Nacht der langen Messer will play out in reverse, with the counterparts to the Sturmabteilung turning against and massacring their masters.
Stop getting my Hope's up. I'm happy just to see them go to prison for stealing this election

Considering 100% of the riots and vandalism has been at the hands of Antifa/BLM/Wokesters I'm pretty sure you are wrong.
Of course he is. And I dont think he believes it himself. They just have to demonize Trumo and anyone who supports him

They want everything.

This cannot be settled peacefully. This will end in a violent conflagration. There is no choice.

should have been a turtles house in Kentucky

No.

~~~~~~
Sounds like BLM is angry because Nan refused to include the monthly stipend of $2,000/month they've been demanding.....

Wow so the people who found this type of behavior acceptable when it was being done to people who supported Trump or worked in his administration now don't care for it. I didn't support this when the left was doing and I don't support the right doing it now but anyone who thought the left would not get back some of what they have been dishing out for the last three is a fool. I will end this post with this old but true syaing that both sides should pay attention to even thought they wont you reap what you sow.

This was not the right.

As pork, pig, is the masthead of the cons you know this was repukes doing.
This bed wetting leftist piece of shit literally is this stupid.

They're the ones calling everyone richer than the ordinary ANTIFA rat a "pig", or those of us who work in a law enforcement capacity a "pig". The only time they don't use the pig as a vehicle of attack is when they're defending islamic jihadists.

I'm actually relaxing at this point. I'm ready to embrace the collapse. I see graffiti and criminal activity on a regular basis on the edges of affluent leftwing communities with a higher frequency than I can believe. The people who cook for these assholes, take care of their kids, mow their lawns, wash their cars, paint their houses and wipe their asses are gritting their teeth ready to cut their throats and steal everything they can get their hands on. I'm not going to risk getting stuck in traffic when I see the shit start to hit the fan. These rich liberal fuckheads are dead already and they don't even know it. They actually believe their BLM and "I Can't Breathe" signs are going to do anything but attract sociopaths who want to victimize them.

I'm going to enjoy watching the city burn from a distance. I will not lift a finger to help these malignant pieces of shit.

Sounds like the Left Wing is sending her a message knowing full well the Right will be blamed.

Why is the city cleaning it up? She should hire some of the people she has put out of business. With her own money...not the taxpayers funds.
I would easily take her money, but if shit got off the rails I'd steal her car and plow through the hordes of bed wetters coming to get her. As much as I lament the fact that she will likely die of natural causes, I do find the idea that the proles might destroy her DNA in a brutal and medieval manner somewhat comforting. She deserves the fate of the Romanovs more than they did.

This was not the right.
Maybe not but no matter which side does it it's stupid childish and accomplishes nothing and sooner or later it's going to get people killed.

This was not the right.
Maybe not but no matter which side does it it's stupid childish and accomplishes nothing and sooner or later it's going to get people killed.

Some people need killing.

it's a girls handwriting and how did she have so much time to do this?

Forum List

Back