Pelosi's House Vandalized

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

it's a girls handwriting and how did she have so much time to do this?

Slacked off on cooking, cleaning, typing, and filing?

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

~~~~~~
Sounds like BLM is angry because Nan refused to include the monthly stipend of $2,000/month they've been demanding.....
2k is not enough. They now want everything.

Oh darn! Breaks my heart. It would be horrible if Turtle McConnell got the same treatment as well.

Sounds like the Left Wing is sending her a message knowing full well the Right will be blamed.

Pretty sure this was from the left. They worked all summer to get what they wanted and Nancy and her party continues to ignore them.

it's a girls handwriting and how did she have so much time to do this?

Slacked off on cooking, cleaning, typing, and filing?
I was thinking that queen pelosi would have security guards....

Wow so the people who found this type of behavior acceptable when it was being done to people who supported Trump or worked in his administration now don't care for it. I didn't support this when the left was doing and I don't support the right doing it now but anyone who thought the left would not get back some of what they have been dishing out for the last three is a fool. I will end this post with this old but true syaing that both sides should pay attention to even thought they wont you reap what you sow.

This was not the right.
Maybe not but no matter which side does it it's stupid childish and accomplishes nothing and sooner or later it's going to get people killed.

People have already been killed. And a whole bunch more have had their neighborhoods and businesses destroyed.

That's what happens when you look the other way and allow criminals to commit crimes.

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.

Not hardly. Left-wing anarchists.

37500434-9105277-image-a-81_1609537792566.jpg

It’s a conservative false flag operation and not a very good one.

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.

Not hardly. Left-wing anarchists.

37500434-9105277-image-a-81_1609537792566.jpg

It’s a conservative false flag operation and not a very good one.

Right. :auiqs.jpg:

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009

Nancy Pelosi's Home Graffitied Over '$2K' Stimulus Checks, Pig's Head Left (msn.com)
"I don't think that this is a useful way to go about it and it's a terrible start to this new year, when we are hoping for less anger and hatred than we've had to deal with for the last year," one of Pelosi's neighbors, Audrey Carlson, told San Francisco's KPIX on Friday.

When you fuck with people's lives in the name of power, soon those people start to react to those actions. Shame they didnt burn the house down, with her in it.

A while ago her statist left constituency dumped Nancy for Burnin' Bernie Cinders, until Bernie burned out. Nancy must have gained enough notoriety to gain favor with the statist left again as she is still viable & obnoxiously ridiculous as ever!

Looks like the Democrats had their stormtroopers turn on them!!!!

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports | Fox News

The graffiti included two marks typically associated with anarchism

The backlash to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's handling of the coronavirus stimulus bill could be hitting close to home -- literally.

On Friday, photos surfaced on social media and TMZ showing graffiti on a San Francisco garage door purportedly at the home of the Democratic congressional leader. The apparently spray-painted message read "$2K" with a line through it.

"Cancel Rent?" "We want everything!" Another line appeared to read "UBI!" referring to the concept of universal basic income.

A spokesman for the San Francisco Police Department told Fox News that officers responded to the reported vandalism around 2 a.m. Friday. "Unidentified suspect(s) had painted graffiti on the garage door and left a pig's head on the sidewalk," they said.

It's unclear whether the police have any suspects, but the graffiti included two letter A's with circles around them, the mark typically associated with anarchism.

And before the nutty Libs go to screaming FAUX NEWS, this is actually being reported by the mainstream media, and even HuffPo!!!!

Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco Home Vandalized With Graffiti And A Pig's Head Over Stimulus | HuffPost

Now I can't wait for the Democrats to tell Burn, Loot, Murder that they won't be getting their reparations!!!!!! :laughing0301:

Breaking news?

the first thread was 'breaking news'.

the next 3 were current events.

this one?

history?

Like I said, if you thought 2020 was bad.....welcome to 2021 !!

Democrats will burning America to the ground, and mostly pounding each other for the remaining crumbs.
Maybe it's time for Biden to write another Crime Bill, where Sleazy Joe and the Ho can ship their supporters off to the gulag and clean this mess up!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

1. There is no excuse for vandalism or violence against anyone -- even a loathsome creature like Ms. Nancy.

2. Yes, in some ways, 2021 WILL be worse than 2020. With control of the White House, the House, the Senate (Georgia will probably elect those Dem Senators), and a cowed Supreme Court, the Dems will be going wild in forcing "reforms" down people's throat.

1. There is no excuse for vandalism or violence against anyone -- even a loathsome creature like Ms. Nancy.

2. Yes, in some ways, 2021 WILL be worse than 2020. With control of the White House, the House, the Senate (Georgia will probably elect those Dem Senators), and a cowed Supreme Court, the Dems will be going wild in forcing "reforms" down people's throat.
I beg to differ, when you fuck with people's lives enough, then some of those people might do bad things to you. That is called "KARMA".

Forum List

Back